Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl

Overprotective school rules designed to ensure no kid ever feels bad.

Looks like 'progress' has come full circle for the racist progressives.

Except for the kid the white girl dumped milk on because honestly...they deserved it

You seem to have taken that as gospel, Closed. I'm curious as to why? It's something that the boy's mother said happened. Did anyone else corroborate that story? With all due respect...I wouldn't accept one side's version of what took place until I heard the other side's version. It's not just fair...it keeps you from being made a fool of.

Blacks are well known for trying to be intimidating, it's in their nature
Translation...."I shit myself when a Black guy looks at me."

Lmao...I still remember the first time I saw a black guy and the look he gave me still cracks me up to this day...I was like 4 years old at the museum of science and industry Chicago
What look did he give you?

Kind of hard to explain, it's the quit staring at me look....:)

Blacks are well known for trying to be intimidating, it's in their nature
Translation...."I shit myself when a Black guy looks at me."

Lmao...I still remember the first time I saw a black guy and the look he gave me still cracks me up to this day...I was like 4 years old at the museum of science and industry Chicago
What look did he give you?

Kind of hard to explain, it's the quit staring at me look....:)
Ah..yes. I remember that look well. :laugh:

According to the boy, he and the girl were engaged in a staring contest and that she was giggling the whole time.

Court documents state that the girl said she “felt fearful,” leading the school to suspend the boy despite the fact that he wrote an apology saying he meant no harm.

“I never knew she was scared because she was laughing,” he wrote. “I understand I done the wrong thing that will never happen again. I will start to think before I do so I am not in this situation.”

According to his parents, they filed suit to have the suspension removed from his record.

“The perception is he intimidated her,” said his mother, Candice Tolbert. “My son stared at a girl who was engaged in a staring game. She giggled the entire time.”

According to Tolbert, the same girl was involved in an incident at the school that was much worse, yet led to no repercussions.

“The same girl that accused my son of this act of perception of intimidation, aggressively poured milk on someone else’s lunch. When she did that there was no penalties for that. She received nothing for that,” she explained.

According to school administrators, their handbook states, in part: “The principal is the final recourse in all disciplinary matters and may waive any and all rules at his/her discretion for just cause.”

Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl
Probably her parents pushed this.

Probably so, but the thing is that the same girl poured milk on another kid and got a pass.

Allegations are not facts.

According to the boy, he and the girl were engaged in a staring contest and that she was giggling the whole time.

Court documents state that the girl said she “felt fearful,” leading the school to suspend the boy despite the fact that he wrote an apology saying he meant no harm.

“I never knew she was scared because she was laughing,” he wrote. “I understand I done the wrong thing that will never happen again. I will start to think before I do so I am not in this situation.”

According to his parents, they filed suit to have the suspension removed from his record.

“The perception is he intimidated her,” said his mother, Candice Tolbert. “My son stared at a girl who was engaged in a staring game. She giggled the entire time.”

According to Tolbert, the same girl was involved in an incident at the school that was much worse, yet led to no repercussions.

“The same girl that accused my son of this act of perception of intimidation, aggressively poured milk on someone else’s lunch. When she did that there was no penalties for that. She received nothing for that,” she explained.

According to school administrators, their handbook states, in part: “The principal is the final recourse in all disciplinary matters and may waive any and all rules at his/her discretion for just cause.”

Probably so, but the thing is that the same girl poured milk on another kid and got a pass.

Neither are lies but that never has stopped you has it convict?

I see you're still stuck on stupid.

I see you're still stuck on stupid.
I see you are still a lying convict.

Except for the kid the white girl dumped milk on because honestly...they deserved it

You seem to have taken that as gospel, Closed. I'm curious as to why? It's something that the boy's mother said happened. Did anyone else corroborate that story? With all due respect...I wouldn't accept one side's version of what took place until I heard the other side's version. It's not just fair...it keeps you from being made a fool of.

The same amount of people corroborated this story as thwe story about Christians being targeted in Oregon.

Im glad they are actually punishing kids who behave inappropriately. We need A LOT more of this!

Black boys in school should lower their eyes every time they come in contact with a white person.

The same amount of people corroborated this story as thwe story about Christians being targeted in Oregon.

And I would caution those jumping to conclusions about the shooting in Oregon just as I caution you about jumping to conclusions on this case until you heard all sides.

He was probably a "nerd" anyway. The school heirarchy and admin. reinforces social cliches' and structures within the peer groups. Popular kids NEVER get into trouble. They get away with what ever they want. If they sign up for something, they get first pick.

Hell, in my kids school, they have even done away with the pretense of student council elections now. The admin. just picks the kids of the richest most connected kids in school. It's the way things are done. The adults shape the kids social pyramids. Adults make the kids racist. Here is a prime example of them doing it to them. Why did the black kid get suspended? Because, he is an "animal" that can't be trusted. Why did the white girl get away with what ever she wanted to do? Because she is a princess, and if she did something to someone, the asshole probably deserved it. See what the MSM and the establishment tell them and us?

And by the time these kids graduate, they will already believe their own horror stories or fairy tales, even though it's all bullshit. Thanks society.

Zero tolerance is on you and your fellow leftist.

don't like it? play the race card.

like your fellow leftist that work at school and teach their leftist bullshit to our kids are going to be racist.

:rofl:

Something stinks about this entirte story.
I think the possibility exists that this girl is one of these little tattle tales that gets into trouble in the classroom and then points the finger at others.....And I think the parents believe their little cupcake is an angel. When they get that phone call from the school, they threaten a suit.
The other kid gets punished.
I was a kid once. I had girls just like this as classmates.
If I were the parents of this boy, I would drag the school administration through the mud by calling in the local media.
Threaten to bring in publicity and school administrators cave.

So what's the problem?
You dont think being afraid of white girl having sex with a Black guy is a problem?
Ya know, interjecting you agenda here isn't helping your cause.
Maybe if you'd dial down the angry rhetoric, you'd fucking notice that those of whom usually disagree with you, are on the side of the male student and his parents here.
This suspension appears to be an injustice. The suspension is a result of liberal one size fits all policies in our public schools.
School administrations have become absurdly risk averse. The parents of the boy should use that against the school to compel them to expunge the incident from their son's record and lift the suspension.

I think the possibility exists that this girl is one of these little tattle tales that gets into trouble in the classroom and then points the finger at others.....And I think the parents believe their little cupcake is an angel. When they get that phone call from the school, they threaten a suit.
If I were the parents of this boy, I would drag the school administration through the mud by calling in the local media.
How did we find out about this story? :eusa_think:

:lmao:

Who cares... Obama has made the word racism meaningless, just another word for political gain.

Embrace the suck

How did we find out about this story? :eusa_think:

:lmao:
Do you really want to go down that road?

Forum List

Back