Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl

So what's the problem?
You dont think being afraid of white girl having sex with a Black guy is a problem?
Ya know, interjecting you agenda here isn't helping your cause.
Maybe if you'd dial down the angry rhetoric, you'd fucking notice that those of whom usually disagree with you, are on the side of the male student and his parents here.
This suspension appears to be an injustice. The suspension is a result of liberal one size fits all policies in our public schools.
School administrations have become absurdly risk averse. The parents of the boy should use that against the school to compel them to expunge the incident from their son's record and lift the suspension.
No one has ever made me angry on this site. What made you think I was angry and what made you think I was interjecting an agenda? We all know thats what the principal was worried about.

According to the boy, he and the girl were engaged in a staring contest and that she was giggling the whole time.

Court documents state that the girl said she “felt fearful,” leading the school to suspend the boy despite the fact that he wrote an apology saying he meant no harm.

“I never knew she was scared because she was laughing,” he wrote. “I understand I done the wrong thing that will never happen again. I will start to think before I do so I am not in this situation.”

According to his parents, they filed suit to have the suspension removed from his record.

“The perception is he intimidated her,” said his mother, Candice Tolbert. “My son stared at a girl who was engaged in a staring game. She giggled the entire time.”

According to Tolbert, the same girl was involved in an incident at the school that was much worse, yet led to no repercussions.

“The same girl that accused my son of this act of perception of intimidation, aggressively poured milk on someone else’s lunch. When she did that there was no penalties for that. She received nothing for that,” she explained.

According to school administrators, their handbook states, in part: “The principal is the final recourse in all disciplinary matters and may waive any and all rules at his/her discretion for just cause.”

Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl
Something stinks about this entirte story.
I think the possibility exists that this girl is one of these little tattle tales that gets into trouble in the classroom and then points the finger at others.....And I think the parents believe their little cupcake is an angel. When they get that phone call from the school, they threaten a suit.
The other kid gets punished.
I was a kid once. I had girls just like this as classmates.
If I were the parents of this boy, I would drag the school administration through the mud by calling in the local media.
Threaten to bring in publicity and school administrators cave.
How did we find out about this story? :eusa_think:

:lmao:
Do you really want to go down that road?
That's my whole point, we're already at the end of that road silly. The story IS publicized.

HELLO, we're talking about it, aren't we? It was reported to a local FOX news station, which was then picked up by the RAW STORY news site/blog, which Closed Caption was good enough to bring to our attention.

That is the whole point. This parent did EXACTLY what you just said she should do. That is the irony that I found so funny. SO as far as, "Do we really want to go down that road?" We're already at the end. All we would need is an update as to the boys condition. . . .

According to the boy, he and the girl were engaged in a staring contest and that she was giggling the whole time.

Court documents state that the girl said she “felt fearful,” leading the school to suspend the boy despite the fact that he wrote an apology saying he meant no harm.

“I never knew she was scared because she was laughing,” he wrote. “I understand I done the wrong thing that will never happen again. I will start to think before I do so I am not in this situation.”

According to his parents, they filed suit to have the suspension removed from his record.

“The perception is he intimidated her,” said his mother, Candice Tolbert. “My son stared at a girl who was engaged in a staring game. She giggled the entire time.”

According to Tolbert, the same girl was involved in an incident at the school that was much worse, yet led to no repercussions.

“The same girl that accused my son of this act of perception of intimidation, aggressively poured milk on someone else’s lunch. When she did that there was no penalties for that. She received nothing for that,” she explained.

According to school administrators, their handbook states, in part: “The principal is the final recourse in all disciplinary matters and may waive any and all rules at his/her discretion for just cause.”

Zero tolerance is on you and your fellow leftist.

don't like it? play the race card.

like your fellow leftist that work at school and teach their leftist bullshit to our kids are going to be racist.

:rofl:

Every Republican has nothing to do with the shape of America....Never, its always someone elses fault to the Republaccusers. And what do they do when they are shown a situation where its their time to step up?

Well, they first laugh and then blame liberals. THATS how they help!

So what's the problem?
You dont think being afraid of white girl having sex with a Black guy is a problem?
Maybe if you'd dial down the angry rhetoric, you'd fucking notice that those of whom usually disagree with you, are on the side of the male student and his parents here.
This suspension appears to be an injustice. The suspension is a result of liberal one size fits all policies in our public schools.
School administrations have become absurdly risk averse. The parents of the boy should use that against the school to compel them to expunge the incident from their son's record and lift the suspension.
No one has ever made me angry on this site. What made you think I was angry and what made you think I was interjecting an agenda? We all know thats what the principal was worried about.
When you post stupid shit such as "we all know"....
And don't play stupid. You come up with the most ridiculous off the wall racial conspiracy theories. It's either hate or anger. Probably both.
Cut the crap.
You and I both are aware of your agenda.

So what's the problem?
When you post stupid shit such as "we all know"....
And don't play stupid. You come up with the most ridiculous off the wall racial conspiracy theories. It's either hate or anger. Probably both.
Cut the crap.
You and I both are aware of your agenda.
We do all know. The principal was just doing what white men have done for ages. Try to keep white women away from Black men. Of course its doomed to failure but they do try. I have nothing to be angry about. You nor any other white boy on this site have done anything to make me angry. I do hate white racists but thats not really a personal thing. You all just kind of blend together in one pale lumpy haze.

like your fellow leftist that work at school and teach their leftist bullshit to our kids are going to be racist.

Every Republican has nothing to do with the shape of America....Never, its always someone elses fault to the Republaccusers. And what do they do when they are shown a situation where its their time to step up?

Schools suck b/c of you. getting mad at reps now, when they told you not to do that is just more pussified leftist crap.

so the school gets sued for being racist or for not providing a safe environment for the girl

this is your fault, we warned you , but you called us racist and woman haters

so go fuck yourself, be man and take responsibility for your actions

or be a leftist and blame others

Schools suck b/c of you. getting mad at reps now, when they told you not to do that is just more pussified leftist crap.

so the school gets sued for being racist or for not providing a safe environment for the girl

Thats what I said, I mean by golly, its hard to even prove that Republicans even exist since they arent responsible for the state of anything...anywhere, ever.

"I understand that I done the wrong thing". Maybe he can get some remedial english classes while he is under suspension.

Thats what I said, I mean by golly, its hard to even prove that Republicans even exist since they arent responsible for the state of anything...anywhere, ever.

Forum List

Back