Ohio Democrat Wants President Trump Prosecuted for Crimes Against Humanity at the Hague

lock him up!

Any false claim will do...

Haven't they learned anything?

Reports coming out this week will show 75-89% succuss rate of lowering the time of infection, lowering the severity of infection, and life saving properties of the drug. These people are pieces of shit.

Double the stupid double the fun.

Trumpybears' incompetence is clear. She shouldn't add her own to the mix.

lock him up!

That's just silly.

We need to.try him.here first.
WE already did. He's innocent. Now, go stick your pointy head back in the sand, doll. It's safe there.
1586184397385.png

Last edited:
Just when I think that idiot libs might be comin' around to a life of reason an intelligence, I read some nonsensical bullshit like this, and posts like "We should try him here first" and it assures me that no, no, they are not. They are not headed for a life of reason and intelligence...

lock him up!

Now that is so emotional, lol! Seems that the study so far, shows it works to lessen severity of symptoms.

On another note, you are from L-A Por-Tay? Know it well. Used to have a permanent site at Mini-Mountain, right between Laporte and South Bend. Small world.

"We're sorry The Hague is currently experiencing high call volume from those thinking Xi Jinpeng needs a spot on the calendar. Please shelter in your safe space and try your call again later"

Forum List

Back