Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

I already did you ignore it I’m not repeating myself again. You’re too dumb
No I really have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. You asked me about who paid the salaries of health care providers and then mentioned something about planned parenthood but I have no clue how the two are connected or what your point about them is. :dunno:

No I really have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. You asked me about who paid the salaries of health care providers and then mentioned something about planned parenthood but I have no clue how the two are connected or what your point about them is. :dunno:
Yep, I already stated my point in the thread, and you’re confused, not my problem

Just as anti "conversion therapy" legislation protects children from cons?
Whats your hurry?

If these children are truly cursed with the homosexual gene they have their whole life ahead if them and plenty of time to make drastic changes to their body

But libs pressure them to make changes that cant be undone

No, I honestly don't because you all prove to be ignorant in so many subjects. I don't know what you understand about science nor do I take it for granted that you understand anything.

To me biological sex is a designation that generally refers to biological traits of chromosomes, hormone production and genitalia. In this sense some things can be changed like hormone production. It's this hormone production that is responsible for bodily changes and by manipulating this production we can manipulate how the body develops. We're in the early stages now but with gene editing we might be able to change all of these at the gene level.

Someone has been looking at meme's on 4chan too much....

Your sci-fi dreams of losing your non functional penis withstanding, currently all you can do is mutilate and drug someone into a pathetic copy of what they want to be.
What's pathetic is you trying to mask your bigotry as concern or rationality. It is neither. You're just an angry Bingo who's ashamed of himself.

What's pathetic is you trying to mask your bigotry as concern or rationality. It is neither. You're just an angry Bingo who's ashamed of himself.

What's pathetic is selling these people poor substitutes for what they really want as a first resort instead of a last resort. That, and lumping in fetishists with actual gender dysphoria sufferers.

What's pathetic is selling these people poor substitutes for what they really want as a first resort instead of a last resort. That, and lumping in fetishists with actual gender dysphoria sufferers.
Are you back to pretending to care more about trans patients and understand the administration of trans care better than the professionals who actually practice it and interact with these patients? :dunno: :lmao:

All you trans bigots are incredible pussies.

Are you back to pretending to care more about trans patients and understand the administration of trans care better than the professionals who actually practice it and interact with these patients? :dunno: :lmao:

All you trans bigots are incredible pussies.

I am saying the professionals in this case have bought into an agenda that is bullshit.

All you have is appeal to authority, and those authorities are usually partisan hacks.

I am saying the professionals in this case have bought into an agenda that is bullshit.
Prove it.
All you have is appeal to authority, and those authorities are usually partisan hacks.
I'm ready to start talking science whenever you are, Short Bus. Like the rational science behind your claim that nearly every single health provider and professional Healthcare institution has bought into a "bullshit agenda". I'll wait.

Prove it.

I'm ready to start talking science whenever you are, Short Bus. Like the rational science behind your claim that nearly every single health provider and professional Healthcare institution has bought into a "bullshit agenda". I'll wait.

You don't talk "science" you just appeal to authority and pretend the studies they present are actual science and not pseudo-science gibberish.

You don't talk "science" you just appeal to authority and pretend the studies they present are actual science and not pseudo-science gibberish.
We can't really start talking science until you produce some that supports you. Can you even do that?

science says there are two sexes excepting genetic issues and developmental issues that are a fraction of a percent of live births.

Everything else is social contagion.
Science doesn't say that. Humans say that you dumb Bingo. In nature there are people with all sorts of combinations of chromosomes, genitalia, and hormone production who don't fit neatly into those categories.

Science doesn't say that. Humans say that you dumb Bingo. In nature there are people with all sorts of combinations of chromosomes, genitalia, and hormone production who don't fit neatly into those categories.

XX and XY are the default condition, making male/female the default condition, and XX is female, XY is male.

Anything else is either a sub fractional genetic or developmental defect, or made up bullshit.

You are male or you are female, and you can't change that no matter how you feel.

Forum List

Back