Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

I don't support either, so I have no interest in providing "evidence". I'm speaking up for the rights of families to make extremely personal decisions on behalf of their children. Again, Governor Dewine nailed it:
If you don't have the balls the defend the claim why did you make the comparison? You can argue that parents have the right to make shitty choices for their children without pretending gender affirming care and conversion therapy have the same level of support from the medical community. If you hadn't done that from the start you wouldn't look like such a bitch right now. Make better arguments with some stronger convictions. Pussy.

If you don't have the balls the defend the claim why did you make the comparison?
Your interest in my balls notwithstanding, Dewine's statement covers the matter succinctly. Government shouldn't be used as a weapon in the culture war.

Bitch! :)

dude, so your defense is to blame me for you having no data? come on man, grow a pair and join the party.
It's you that doesn't have any data for professional medical institutions saying trans people are pretending and that they should accept their biology. Not a one.

I asked for evidence of any professional medical community that supports you bigots. I understand different institutions are going to have different approaches to care, what none of them are going to do is demean trans children or call what they're going through, "pretend". You're not going to find a single professional medical institution that is in support of your ignorant bigotry.

Goalposts moved, and noted, dipshit.

What they are going through isn't pretend, what they can get in reality is what is pretend.

Can they truly become the sex they want to be, yes or no?

Your interest in my balls notwithstanding, Dewine's statement covers the matter succinctly.
I have no interest in your anatomy, surely the phrase is common enough that you don't need to pretend as if you were confused. If you were, that says more about you and where your mind is.
Government shouldn't be used as a weapon in the culture war.

Bitch! :)
Okay.... but healthcare providers aren't engaged in a culture war, they're engaged in Healthcare. It's Republican politicians trying to make a war out of medical practice.

It's you that doesn't have any data for professional medical institutions saying trans people are pretending and that they should accept their biology. Not a one.
dude, again, I have no fking idea what your word salad means here. Maybe phrase it for lay people who don't speak jive.

I have no interest in your anatomy, surely the phrase is common enough that you don't need to pretend as if you were confused. If you were, that says more about you and where your mind is.

Okay.... but healthcare providers aren't engaged in a culture war, they're engaged in Healthcare. It's Republican politicians trying to make a war out of medical practice.
It's different when your side does it. Because reasons. Mind your own freakin' business.

Goalposts moved, and noted, dipshit.
Not at all. I acknowledge that some European nations pulled back from gender affirming care and now instead of administering as a matter of practice they only do so under trial protocols. That doesn't mean they have stopped providing gender care.
What they are going through isn't pretend, what they can get in reality is what is pretend.
See, this is where you Bingos lose sight of reality. Some medical institutions saying they're going to andminster this care in a trial setting isn't the same as saying trans care is pretend care.
Can they truly become the sex they want to be, yes or no?
Is that the goal of trans care?

dude, again, I have no fking idea what your word salad means here. Maybe phrase it for lay people who don't speak jive.
Keep pretending. I don't mind. :itsok:

Even Marty unstood the assignment as weak as his response was.

Not at all. I acknowledge that some European nations pulled back from gender affirming care and now instead of administering as a matter of practice they only do so under trial protocols. That doesn't mean they have stopped providing gender care.

See, this is where you Bingos lose sight of reality. Some medical institutions saying they're going to andminster this care in a trial setting isn't the same as saying trans care is pretend care.

Is that the goal of trans care?

Trial settings that result in irreversible damage if the person move past their gender confusion.

That isn't the question. The question is can they become the sex they want to be, yes or no?

It's different when your side does it. Because reasons. Mind your own freakin' business.
It's different when my side does what? The reason your arguments are so ill defined is because you're too pussy to make an argument with your chest.

I don't know what side you're on but I'm on the side of the healthcare providers who want to improve their patients lives.

Forum List

Back