Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

It's the "do you want a dead son or a live daughter" argument, which hasn't been proved to be true in any way shape or form.

Meanwhile we are seeing more and more detransitioners stuck with their drugged and mutilated bodies.
Yes, I am sure he should base his decisioning not on medical experts and advisors, but some random dude on the internet.

so you're going to state publicly that a person with XX chromosomes can change their chromosomes to XY? Men can have babies? hahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahhhahahahahaha
No.... I'm stating publicly that it's the default biology of people born with XYY chromosomes to have XYY chromosomes. Try to keep to with the argument, Short Bus.

If someone is an adult and wants to take devastating hormone treatment and chop off their nads, I don't care if they do it or not.

But these are FUCKING CHILDREN. Let them grow up first.

No.... I'm stating publicly that it's the default biology of people born with XYY chromosomes to have XYY chromosomes. Try to keep to with the argument, Short Bus.
But that isn't the discussion, people who want to be called tran don't fit that scenario. So you're fked in the head.

what is it you think that statement made? You're truly confused. People who are born with XYY are babies who had developmental issues. Otherwise, it wouldn't be one out of a million who are born with that condition. Your just a panzi looking for a fight you can't win. Still want to know why you need to speak for them?

who don't want their children going through it, and government intervening.
Your response seemed like a non-sequitur. What did you mean?

In any case I was referring families who may see it differently than you. If you want to use government to tell them how to raise their kids, to force your values on them, then you open the door for the "other side" to do likewise to you - in ways you won't agree with.

Your response seemed like a non-sequitur. In any case I was referring families who may see it differently than you. If you want to use government to tell them how do it, to force your values on them, then you open the door for the "other side" to do likewise to you - in ways you won't agree with.
I didn't say that at all. You implied something that wasn't there. Your point was anyone saying anything about a family who decides to do it, mine was unless parents don't want the child to get it and the government intervenes. Look up what intervene means. It's called another scenario.

I didn't say that at all. You implied something that wasn't there. Your point was anyone saying anything about a family who decides to do it, mine was unless parents don't want the child to get it and the government intervenes. Look up what intervene means.
Ok. I don't know what you're talking about. The thread is about a vetoed bill proposing to ban sex-change surgery for kids. The bill won't become law, so there's no intervention. Look up what coherent comment means.

what is it you think that statement made? You're truly confused. People who are born with XYY are babies who had developmental issues. Otherwise, it wouldn't be one out of a million who are born with that condition.
What does the term developmental issues actually mean? That they aren't real or that simply put they have a different biological make up than you do? How does infrequency or medical conditions that may cause things like infertility, invalidate their biological existence?
Your just a panzi looking for a fight you can't win. Still want to know why you need to speak for them?
Is this a fight? I consider this me picking on the mentally retarded. It's only acceptable because you're also deplorable mutants.

Ok. I don't know what you're talking about. The thread is about a vetoed bill proposing to ban sex-change surgery for kids. The bill won't become law, so there's no intervention. Look up what coherent comment means.
yep, and some of us said he did the right thing. government needs to stay out of it. My point is that government still intervenes.

What does the term developmental issues actually mean?
when the egg was developing, the transition to fetus didn't occur properly. Unless you think it's normal that people are born with XYY chromosomes? Where are they?

Forum List

Back