Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

Are you back to pretending to care more about trans patients and understand the administration of trans care better than the professionals who actually practice it and interact with these patients? :dunno: :lmao:

All you trans bigots are incredible pussies.
^^^^
Child genital mutilator

Are you back to pretending to care more about trans patients and understand the administration of trans care better than the professionals who actually practice it and interact with these patients? :dunno: :lmao:

All you trans bigots are incredible pussies.
I don't care anymore about a trans patient's needs as I care about your needs. Why do you feel you need to speak for them?

I'm more concerned for the women who are impacted because fks like you think the male needs out weigh the woman's.

XX and XY are the default condition, making male/female the default condition, and XX is female, XY is male.

Anything else is either a sub fractional genetic or developmental defect, or made up bullshit.

You are male or you are female, and you can't change that no matter how you feel.
And if you're like me, I give two shits if someone wants to cross dress and be feminine, they don't deserve additional attention. Not sure why all these demofks need to talk for them.

XX and XY are the default condition, making male/female the default condition, and XX is female, XY is male.
That's an objectively stupid statement. In people who are born XXY or XYY or 46,XX that is their default condition. You're expressing what you want it to be like a hopeful Bingo expressing your frail emotions. That's not a scientific observation.
Anything else is either a sub fractional genetic or developmental defect, or made up bullshit.
Calling people defects because they weren't born with the same chromosomal combination as you is as bigoted and ignorant as you calling someone born with imperfect eyesight a defect. If you're going to be an ignorant Bingo why not be a proud one? Why do you feel the need to pretend as if you understand science or nature and then do it so poorly?
You are male or you are female, and you can't change that no matter how you feel.
That's sounds like a prayer sad little snowflakes like you say to yourself at night because you can't handle diversity. :itsok:

That's an objectively stupid statement. In people who are born XXY or XYY or 46,XX that is their default condition. You're expressing what you want it to be like a hopeful Bingo expressing your frail emotions. That's not a scientific observation.
hahahaahahahahahahahahaha post the percentage of people who fit that narrative?

Calling people defects because they weren't born with the same chromosomal combination as you is as bigoted and ignorant as you calling someone born with imperfect eyesight a defect. If you're going to be an ignorant Bingo why not be a proud one? Why do you feel the need to pretend as if you understand science or nature and then do it so poorly?

That's sounds like a prayer sad little snowflakes like you say to yourself at night because you can't handle diversity. :itsok:

No, those are abnormal conditions from the human default, which is XX or XY, and chromosomes being in pairs.

It's reality. I have 20/500 vision and I know it's a defect. 20/20 is normal vision for a human being.

I don't care anymore about a trans patient's needs as I care about your needs. Why do you feel you need to speak for them?

I'm more concerned for the women who are impacted because fks like you think the male needs out weigh the woman's.
I speak to science and against all your ignorant claims. You'll see how concerned women are for their rights this year when they vote in Republican States that are threatening their abortion rights. :itsok:

We can't really start talking science until you produce some that supports you. Can you even do that?
The governor's argument was that medical persons had come to him, saying this will cost lives. Whether you agree or not thats an understandable reason to veto the legislation.

The governor's argument was that medical persons had come to him, saying this will cost lives. Whether you agree or not thats an understandable reason to veto the legislation.
In Florida none of the "medical people" on the board were involved in trans care. I believe two of them were plastic surgeons.

It's the "do you want a dead son or a live daughter" argument, which hasn't been proved to be true in any way shape or form.

Meanwhile we are seeing more and more detransitioners stuck with their drugged and mutilated bodies.

I don't know anyone who calls people defective except people who vote for demofks.

It's the "do you want a dead son or a live daughter" argument, which hasn't been proved to be true in any way shape or form.

Meanwhile we are seeing more and more detransitioners stuck with their drugged and mutilated bodies.
I heard over the weekend a statement concerning the main question, do the folks who mutilate their bodies seem happier about themselves then before the surgeries. If they are, why all the noise?

Why? Would that make you acknowledge that they exist?
why? because you're referencing a condition that happens once every million births. That isn't the argument and you know it and use this as a weak narrative to make yourself look stupid.

And if you're like me, I give two shits if someone wants to cross dress and be feminine, they don't deserve additional attention. Not sure why all these demofks need to talk for them.
Because fucks like you want to suppress their freedoms and possibly do harm to them.

so you're going to state publicly that a person with XX chromosomes can change their chromosomes to XY? Men can have babies? hahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahhhahahahahaha

Forum List

Back