Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

But there is no official/legal age requirement. The gov/law simply stayed out of the matter

If you can't legally have sex, then you can't legally alter your body.

Odd that "gender-affirming care" doesn't appear in the bill.
DeWine said signing the bill would “be saying that the state, the government” knows what’s better for youth than their parents.

Every American should agree with this – that most conservatives don’t comes as no surprise.

DeWine said signing the bill would “be saying that the state, the government” knows what’s better for youth than their parents.

Every American should agree with this – that most conservatives don’t comes as no surprise.
Do you maintain the same stance on "conversion therapy"?

You think the world revolves around you and libs like you

But it doesent
It’s within your power for you and others on the right to stop being big government authoritarians:

Stop banning abortion, books, gender-affirming care, disenfranchising voters, and using government to attack private businesses and social media.

You have yet to answer anything. You only insult. At least Marty will discuss the actual topic. I doubt you're even an American.
whats to discuss,,

we dont castrate or mutilate the genitals of children,, nor do we hand them over to people that would molest them,,

so far youre for that and I am against it,,

Only for reasons such as post cancer treatment reconstructive surgery.

It appears in reality the law only impacts puberty suppressants. Personally I am not a fan of those either. We just disagree on whether we believe parents/doctors should be in charge, or the government. :salute:

and giving the wrong hormone to someone, or removing their breasts or other non necessary surgeries.

You have to set the society/parent line somewhere, and I set it at irreversible medical procedures.

so are you for closing down all DFS programs in the country that butt into personal lives of the people??
DFS? Like "social services" shit? Yeah, for the most part. Kids should be protected from obvious abuse, but families should be protected from self-righteous busybodies who can't seem to mind their own business.

No, it's because I value individual liberty over busybodies like you telling other people how to live.
how is not wanting children mutilated and castrated telling other people how to live their lives??

now DFS going onto someones house and dictating their lives under threat of removing their children does do that,,
so do we eliminate those prgrams or not??

DFS? Like "social services" shit? Yeah, for the most part. Kids should be protected from obvious abuse, but families should be protected from self-righteous busybodies who can't seem to mind their own business.
and you dont think a parent castrating their child or mutilating their genitals is abuse??

Forum List

Back