Ohio Governor John Kasich Signs Extreme Anti-Abortion Measures

The left thinks they should be able to force gun control on the people in this country but abortions shouldn't have any type of restriction what-so-ever on it...

they are two faced hypocrites of the worst kind.

and THE OP is the biggest one on this board..low life pos

One has nothing to do with the other. If they did, then you of course would be complaining about the anti-abortion nuts around here who oppose universal background checks to buy guns.

Eliminate all abortion rights; no restrictions on gun rights. Sounds hypocritical doesn't it?

With the passage of Ohio's new state budget, women in that state have lost access to low-cost family planning services, access to public hospitals during a health emergency and their right to privacy.

On Sunday night, Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed House Bill 59, the new $62 billion state budget that includes a $2.7 billion tax cut and increases the sales tax rate from 5.5 percent to 5.75 percent, WLWT.com reported.

The budget also included several controversial anti-abortion measures, including one that will force any woman seeking an abortion to undergo a trans-abdominal ultrasound.

Another measure of the budget puts Planned Parenthood last on the list of family-planning dollars, which essentially cuts off $1.4 million in federal funding, The Columbus Dispatch reported. Per WLWT.com, "Opponents of the new abortion restriction said that three clinics in Ohio would likely close now that the measure is implemented."

Rape crisis clinics are also in jeopardy, thanks to passage of the new budget. If these clinics are caught counseling sexual assault victims about abortion, they could lose their public funding, Reuters reported.

According to The Plain Dealer, Kasich quickly left his Statehouse office after signing the budget, not allowing reporters to ask questions. The new budget goes into effect on Monday.

More: Ohio Abortion Restrictions: Gov. John Kasich Signs New State Budget Containing Anti-Abortion Measures

The continuing war on women is sad to watch. There will be a day of reckoning at the ballot box.

So is the one being waged on defensless unborn children. Why do you support murdering children?

Drama---the state isn't out to control a uterus. We're not talking about mandatory hysterectomies here. FYI--people are concerned about the life INSIDE the uterus.

and they accuse me of being hateful..they go around talking about women's uteruses...
that is how they see a woman..danm demeaning in my book

It's liberal speak like " War on Women". They want the votes. They have labored hard convincing women that they should be able to have sex without having to worry about the consequences. They don't want to lose those votes

they don't like to have pointed out how they are two faced hyocrites... they wail we need gun control for the children then sit here and whine about ANY control on abortions which kill more children each day than guns do..

that is why to some I AM the one filled with hate...cracks me up

Last edited:
The left thinks they should be able to force gun control on the people in this country but abortions shouldn't have any type of restriction what-so-ever on it...

One has nothing to do with the other. If they did, then you of course would be complaining about the anti-abortion nuts around here who oppose universal background checks to buy guns.

Eliminate all abortion rights; no restrictions on gun rights. Sounds hypocritical doesn't it?

Find the word abortion as prominent as "arms" in the consitution, and you may have an argument. Until then, you dont.

You forcing me to accept it and call it marriage. Isnt that forcing "your particular and peculiar beliefs on everyone else"

Also, If I owned a business and catered to wedding clients, If I refuse to work for a gay couple I can get sued for discrimination. Again, isnt this foricng "your particular and pecuilar" beliefs on me?

I asked the poster for an argument to outlaw abortion. He essentially said 'because God says so'.

and whats wrong with that?

It's not a good argument. It's like saying that a good argument for flying planes into the twin towers is 'it was the will of Allah'.

Find the word abortion as prominent as "arms" in the consitution, and you may have an argument. Until then, you dont.

So you think that because the word 'arms' is in the Constitution, then criminals, the insane, children, for example, should be able to buy automatic weapons wherever they might be sold,

no questions asked?

I asked the poster for an argument to outlaw abortion. He essentially said 'because God says so'.

and whats wrong with that?

It's not a good argument. It's like saying that a good argument for flying planes into the twin towers is 'it was the will of Allah'.

Its not a good argument to YOU. Where someones moral compass comes from is irrelavent, as they have the ability to propose or support laws based on religous feelings. that is not prevented by the 1st amendment no matter how much progressives want it to be so.

And there is a difference between using your religous beleifs to support laws and using them to justify flying planes into buildings. Your comparsion is not even remotely close.

abortion isn't a right though you abortion pushers have sold as one..the Second amendment is RIGHT IN THE CONSTITUTION

abortion is a privilege just like driving a car is..so the state has the right to make up the rules of road for abortion, so to speak...

easy enough for all you, don't like the state rules don't go there for your abortion, SIMPLE

or do like you sickos, use the death of 55 million children as a plank for winning elections

Last edited:
A friend of mine just had a baby. It was born 10 days early. It is a real child. The baby boy feels pain when he's hurt. He has all his little vital organs. In the world of the abortion freaks it would have been perfectly find if he were ripped apart and the pieces dragged out of his mother's body. It would have been okay to kill this child. Honorable even to the abortion freaks.

It is murder.

Drama---the state isn't out to control a uterus. We're not talking about mandatory hysterectomies here. FYI--people are concerned about the life INSIDE the uterus.

and they accuse me of being hateful..they go around talking about women's uteruses...

It's liberal speak like " War on Women". They want the votes. They have labored hard convincing women that they should be able to have sex without having to worry about the consequences. They don't want to lose those votes

What's wrong with wanting votes? Conservatives don't want votes for conservative candidates?

So you think that because the word 'arms' is in the Constitution, then criminals, the insane, children, for example, should be able to buy automatic weapons wherever they might be sold,

no questions asked?

Find where I stated I want criminals or the insane to have access to firearms. Children should be able to use them under the direct supervision of thier parents.

As for full auto, with the exception of full machine guns, (crew weapons) I can see them covered under the 2nd. How many killings are actually done with the damn things to make it a point of concern?

I have no issue with instant background checks and having to show ID to get a firearm, much like I have no issue with the same when it comes to voting.

Stopping abortion isn't about women as some would have us think. It's about saving the lives of the unborn.

A friend of mine just had a baby. It was born 10 days early. It is a real child. The baby boy feels pain when he's hurt. He has all his little vital organs. In the world of the abortion freaks it would have been perfectly find if he were ripped apart and the pieces dragged out of his mother's body. It would have been okay to kill this child. Honorable even to the abortion freaks.

It is murder.

I know your post is made-up because it starts out with the claim that you have a friend.

It is murder.

I know your post is made-up because it starts out with the claim that you have a friend.

see that is the hate you people accuse others of..

It is murder.

see that is the hate you people accuse others of..

Anything to justify killing infants. It's all about murdering babies, no matter what you have to say to justify it.

What is wrong about counseling rape victims about abortion? They have the option to abort, surely the lifers don't want to force them to have a rape baby?

Oh wait - they do.

would you please post the FACTS about women who were raped and a pregnancy resulted from said rape ?

please keep in mind i/we Conservatives want "JUST THE FACTS..., MA'am"

Wait...are you trying to infer that raped women do not get pregnant?

no questions asked?

Find where I stated I want criminals or the insane to have access to firearms. Children should be able to use them under the direct supervision of thier parents.

As for full auto, with the exception of full machine guns, (crew weapons) I can see them covered under the 2nd. How many killings are actually done with the damn things to make it a point of concern?

I have no issue with instant background checks and having to show ID to get a firearm, much like I have no issue with the same when it comes to voting.

You were using the explicit wording of the Constitution to elevate gunrights over abortion rights.

There is no explicit limitation on gunrights when it comes to the insane or to criminals or to automatic weapons.

Now you've decided that maybe explicit wording isn't as important as you tried to make it.

What's wrong with wanting votes? Conservatives don't want votes for conservative candidates?

nothing---the method that is being used to get them is a bit questionable tho.

Forum List

Back