Ohio Governor John Kasich Signs Extreme Anti-Abortion Measures

You right wing scum are abominable, awful, beastly, creepy, detestable, distasteful, foul, frightful, ghastly, grody, gross, gruesome, hateful, hideous, horrid, horrific, loathsome, lousy, macabre, monstrous, nasty, nauseating, objectionable, obnoxious, odious, offensive, outrageous, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, satiating, scandalous, scuzzy, shameless, shocking, sickening, sleazy, vile and vulgar.
___

and you left wing :puke3: are 10X worse..., and that is a fact :up:

The left thinks they should be able to force gun control on the people in this country but abortions shouldn't have any type of restriction what-so-ever on it...

they are two faced hypocrites of the worst kind.

and THE OP is the biggest one on this board..low life pos

Should women who have abortions be charged with murder? Even you should be able to answer that simple question.

omg, EXTREME anti abortion measure...............what will the people ever do?

I guess don't go to that state to kill your children..tskt sk

It is no longer HER uterus, it has been deemed property of the STATE. This is a BIG and invasive of a person's liberty as BIG government can get.

Hey Steph, are YOU going to pay ALL the bills for a woman's special needs during a pregnancy? Frequent visits to her doctor and gynecologist, special nutrition and vitamins, new wardrobe, make sure she quits smoking, cover lost income etc?

What if her pregnancy goes wrong and debilitates the mother?

The right is pushing hard for this and I think personally that there will be a big backlash eventually because of this.
It just feels like the gop see's the writing on the wall and they are pushing everything they can before its over.
This concentrated effort tends to end badly.

It is no longer HER uterus, it has been deemed property of the STATE. This is a BIG and invasive of a person's liberty as BIG government can get.

Hey Steph, are YOU going to pay ALL the bills for a woman's special needs during a pregnancy? Frequent visits to her doctor and gynecologist, special nutrition and vitamins, new wardrobe, make sure she quits smoking, cover lost income etc?

you on the left don't mind government hailing over others when it's something you like..like gun control or pushing gay marriage
so now it comes around to bite you on the ass, deal with it...my sympathy for you all is plume worn out

Last edited:
The left thinks they should be able to force gun control on the people in this country but abortions shouldn't have any type of restriction what-so-ever on it...

they are two faced hypocrites of the worst kind.

and THE OP is the biggest one on this board..low life pos

Would you shut up already. Nobody buys your game you play. Go serve some lunch.

What is it that you right wing abortion haters will do for the women who you want to force to have a child they don't want?

Will you set up a college fund? Make sure the kid is educated and fed? Has health care for life?

Just what will you do for the unwanted child? Will you take it in and raise it? Give the child a job?

Come on now, you can't just force women to have children they don't want and then abondon that child and mother when it is born.

That wouldn't be very Christian of you. But you all do that every day. Bitch all day long on a message board about abortion. But not one of you are marching in protest at an abortion clinic. Not one of you are adopting an unwanted child.

Why is that?

This bill does nothing to restrict abortion, it mearly makes someone who wants one as an elective procdure pay for it their fucking selves.

Are you aok with abortions as long as they are paid for by the woman having an abortion?

If that is your position, then you are a minority abortion hater. Most on here want all abortions stopped. Regardless of who pays for them.

I am for states being able to regulate as they see fit. Roe v Wade created a right where none was, and is horrible consitutional law. If Mississipi wants to ban abortions, let them. If the feds want to make it a right, create an amendment to make it so.

If asked to vote on a total abortion ban, I would vote no. If asked to vote on an abortion ban after the 2nd trimester or even the 1st for elective abortions, I would vote yes if they had the appropriate bailout clauses.

I am for anyone under 18 requiring parental approval or at least a judges OK for any abortion, the court inquestion being availible on a fast track.

I am for zero funding for elective abortions, and no coverage forced coverage by insurance of elective abortions (voluntary coverage is fine). Insurance should cover thereputic abortions.

You right wing scum are abominable, awful, beastly, creepy, detestable, distasteful, foul, frightful, ghastly, grody, gross, gruesome, hateful, hideous, horrid, horrific, loathsome, lousy, macabre, monstrous, nasty, nauseating, objectionable, obnoxious, odious, offensive, outrageous, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, satiating, scandalous, scuzzy, shameless, shocking, sickening, sleazy, vile and vulgar.
___

lol, man that person who wrote all that should seek help...whoa:cuckoo:

___

Stephanie, you are the most hate filled person on this board. ALL of those adjectives should be your last name.

___

Stephanie, you are the most hate filled person on this board. ALL of those adjectives should be your last name.

right, I go around calling you people names like that...you are the hatefrul ones on this board who post crap like that above..

I don't care what you think of me..no skin off my ass:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
What is it that you right wing abortion haters will do for the women who you want to force to have a child they don't want?

Will you set up a college fund? Make sure the kid is educated and fed? Has health care for life?

Just what will you do for the unwanted child? Will you take it in and raise it? Give the child a job?

Come on now, you can't just force women to have children they don't want and then abondon that child and mother when it is born.

That wouldn't be very Christian of you. But you all do that every day. Bitch all day long on a message board about abortion. But not one of you are marching in protest at an abortion clinic. Not one of you are adopting an unwanted child.

Why is that?
It appears that they are busy making sure this life is allowed to live. If it's killed then worrying about what happens to it later becomes moot, doesn't it ?

The entire goal is to increase abortion, before birth, after birth, it doesn't matter. The important part is the killing.

Drama---the state isn't out to control a uterus. We're not talking about mandatory hysterectomies here. FYI--people are concerned about the life INSIDE the uterus.

Drama---the state isn't out to control a uterus. We're not talking about mandatory hysterectomies here. FYI--people are concerned about the life INSIDE the uterus.

and they accuse me of being hateful..they go around talking about women's uteruses...
that is how they see a woman..danm demeaning in my book

Kind of like gay marriage?

No one is going to force you to marry someone of the same sex, so no, it's not like gay marriage.

You forcing me to accept it and call it marriage. Isnt that forcing "your particular and peculiar beliefs on everyone else"

Also, If I owned a business and catered to wedding clients, If I refuse to work for a gay couple I can get sued for discrimination. Again, isnt this foricng "your particular and pecuilar" beliefs on me?

I asked the poster for an argument to outlaw abortion. He essentially said 'because God says so'.

No one is going to force you to marry someone of the same sex, so no, it's not like gay marriage.

You forcing me to accept it and call it marriage. Isnt that forcing "your particular and peculiar beliefs on everyone else"

Also, If I owned a business and catered to wedding clients, If I refuse to work for a gay couple I can get sued for discrimination. Again, isnt this foricng "your particular and pecuilar" beliefs on me?

I asked the poster for an argument to outlaw abortion. He essentially said 'because God says so'.

and whats wrong with that?

and they accuse me of being hateful..they go around talking about women's uteruses...
that is how they see a woman..danm demeaning in my book

It's liberal speak like " War on Women". They want the votes. They have labored hard convincing women that they should be able to have sex without having to worry about the consequences. They don't want to lose those votes

Forum List

Back