Ohio House Speaker arrested on $60 million dollar bribe.

Corruption is all over the place, but snare a creep or two, corruption still endures anyway because too many poor voting decisions over the years help create it in the first place.

He is not the only state house speaker that may be in trouble.

Clearly the corruption of the duopoly is endless and the constant deflections from the drones only allows such behavior to persist. Stop being a blind partisan twat and hold them all accountable.

I imagine if we wanted to bad enough we could bring down many more.

Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder arrested; U.S. Attorney, FBI to announce charges related to $60 million bribe

Interesting about the "scare ads involving China".

He is a Never Trumper...

The founder of a prominent political action committee opposing President Donald Trump’s reelection was arrested on Tuesday in part of a public corruption probe.

Matthew Borges, a lobbyist and former chairman of the Ohio Republican Party, was arrested in connection to a year-long $60 million federal bribery scheme. According to prosecutors, Borges and three other lobbyists allegedly conspired with the Republican Speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives to secure a $1.3 billion taxpayer bailout for an Ohio-based energy company, FirstEnergy Solutions.

How did Trump miss hiring this guy? He's perfect for the anti-#DTS admin.

I imagine if we wanted to bad enough we could bring down many more.

Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder arrested; U.S. Attorney, FBI to announce charges related to $60 million bribe

Interesting about the "scare ads involving China".

He is a Never Trumper...

The founder of a prominent political action committee opposing President Donald Trump’s reelection was arrested on Tuesday in part of a public corruption probe.

Matthew Borges, a lobbyist and former chairman of the Ohio Republican Party, was arrested in connection to a year-long $60 million federal bribery scheme. According to prosecutors, Borges and three other lobbyists allegedly conspired with the Republican Speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives to secure a $1.3 billion taxpayer bailout for an Ohio-based energy company, FirstEnergy Solutions.

I initially intentionally left out any partisan political arguments out of the post. My post which you quoted deals with House Speaker Larry Householder who is not mentioned as tied into any such PAC. So no, he is not a "Never Trumper".

Larry Householder. Pro-Life, Pro-gun Christian conservative who means to end those who are Anti-Trump.

Just posted to counter an earlier post.

Larry Householder. Pro-Life, Pro-gun Christian conservative who means to end those who are Anti-Trump.

Just posted to counter an earlier post.

That man is unstable. Hard to imagine an electorate, politically/psychologically warped enough to be influenced to vote for someone that advocates for gun violence based on political ends. I assume he is not licensed to carry, as it would be hard to get past DHS background check after that commercial.

The never trumper got caught lol so glad I’m on trumps side

He is pro-Trump.
Poor guy.. He’s the leader of the never Trumper’s

He was a little guy. Not the guy the thread is about who is very pro-Trump.

He is pro-Trump.

It’s in your link lol

• Mathew Borges, 48, of Bexley, Ohio, a lobbyist who previously served as chair of the Ohio Republican Party

He is pro-Trump.

It’s in your link lol

• Mathew Borges, 48, of Bexley, Ohio, a lobbyist who previously served as chair of the Ohio Republican Party

It wasn't my link. You aren't very good at following along are you?

He is pro-Trump.

It’s in your link lol

It wasn't my link. You aren't very good at following along are you?
  • That’s in your link lol poor guy haha

Forum List

Back