Ohio Representative Robert Young (GOP) charged for wife beating: Is This What 'Family Values' Look Like?

Sure sounds violent to me.
Yup. And criminal too. The linked article says this chipmunk claims it's not criminal.

But let's just hope that Jesus Hussein Christ can forgive him. Cause that's what matters to those yahoos.

As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

~~~~~~~
Yawn!!
Is that like the Senator from Georgia that beat is wife and tried to run her over, or the following?
**********​
**********​
**********​

~~~~~~~
Yawn!!
Is that like the Senator from Georgia that beat is wife and tried to run her over, or the following?
**********​
**********​
**********​
Where did you get your doctorate in Whataboutism? Trump U?
Anyways, we don't claim to be the party of Family Values. And the kids saw it all. Daughter traumatized. Yeah, family values my ass.

My fellow conservatives do not want to talk about the wife beating. I see your priorities.

What's there to talk about? The guy owned up to his behavior and took responsibility for it, something leftists never do, it's always someone else's fault when they do evil things. Your implication that one person out of 10's of thousands incriminates the entire group is not only bizarre, it's ludicrous. :dunno:

Do you not wish to talk about the wife beating? I see your priorities.
LMAO, Nude pride paraders around the country--all progressive democrats and you want to focus on something that is as non-partisan as domestic violence? Where was all of your partisan vitriol when George Floyd was outed for threatening his baby mama with a gun? Run along, you're a lying hypocrite.

LMAO, Nude pride paraders around the country--all progressive democrats and you want to focus on something that is as non-partisan as domestic violence? Where was all of your partisan vitriol when George Floyd was outed for threatening his baby mama with a gun? Run along, you're a lying hypocrite.
Your disregard for beaten wives appalls me.

Yup, there you have it. Drunk on his ass and beating up on his wife. Not to mention that he looks like a chipmunk. That's a Republican for you

So all reps are drunks, beat up their wives, and look like chipmunks? :laughing0301: You idiots are the gift that keeps on giving, all year long Clark. :cool:

Where did you get your doctorate in Whataboutism? Trump U?
Anyways, we don't claim to be the party of Family Values. And the kids saw it all. Daughter traumatized. Yeah, family values my ass.
Thanks for announcing that your proud to be a hypocrite.

Appreciate you coming to provide clarity.

Forum List

Back