Ohio Representative Robert Young (GOP) charged for wife beating: Is This What 'Family Values' Look Like?

LMAO, Nude pride paraders around the country--all progressive democrats and you want to focus on something that is as non-partisan as domestic violence? Where was all of your partisan vitriol when George Floyd was outed for threatening his baby mama with a gun? Run along, you're a lying hypocrite.
George Floyd wasn't an elected official. If you hold your elected officials to the same standards as George Floyd then all I can say is that you guys can't tell shit from shinola.

Where did you get your doctorate in Whataboutism? Trump U?
Anyways, we don't claim to be the party of Family Values. And the kids saw it all. Daughter traumatized. Yeah, family values my ass.
~~~~~~
The same place you got your doctorate in Whataboutism.
Obviously, you like to cherry pick, but you choose the wrong subjects.

**********​

I don't waste my time arguing with lying scumbags like you.
This guy thinks he wastes his time if he addresses wife beatings.
1689787735348.gif

~~~~~~
The same place you got your doctorate in Whataboutism.
Obviously, you like to cherry pick, but you choose the wrong subjects.

**********​
Why don't you send the chipmunk some money? He's got legal bills.

George Floyd wasn't an elected official. If you hold your elected officials to the same standards as George Floyd then all I can say is that you guys can't tell shit from shinola.
You hold yours to the same standard as Joe Biden.

LOL, so you figure domestic violence is OK as long as it is not a republican politician eh? Got it. You're a moron. You can't give a pass to ANYONE who commits domestic violence. See that is the difference between conservative values and moronic democrats. We say "hang that bastard. Domestic violence is not acceptable!" And you say, "Look at that terrible conservative--but it is OK if a democrat shoves a gun into the belly of a pregnant woman." You people are real pieces of work.

Forum List

Back