Ohio Representative Robert Young (GOP) charged for wife beating: Is This What 'Family Values' Look Like?

As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

So ony Republicans beat their wives?

As a proud member of the Republican Party, I can't help but feel ashamed at the recent news of this Ohio Representative of our own committing such a horrific act of domestic violence against his wife. This goes against everything that we stand for as a party - including family values and respect for all individuals.

It's hard enough trying to defend our beliefs and policies without having to deal with stories like these that make us look hypocritical and insincere. How can we expect others to take us seriously when we can't even practice what we preach?

Yup, there you have it. Drunk on his ass and beating up on his wife. Not to mention that he looks like a chipmunk. That's a Republican for you

Yup, there you have it. Drunk on his ass and beating up on his wife. Not to mention that he looks like a chipmunk. That's a Republican for you
So?

iu

Then why are you attacking all Republicans because of the actions of a single one of them?
Would you like me to find thread where my fellow conservatives blast A single Democrats for being arrested and a generalization is made regarding all Democrats ?
I can find a few of those.

Would you like me to find thread where my fellow conservatives blast A single Democrats for being arrested and a generalization is made regarding all Democrats ?
I can find a few of those.
The main problem with that theory is that all genuine conservatives would condemn the man. All you sleazy fucking progs are defending Biden.

Forum List

Back