Ohio Republicans pitch ‘President Donald J Trump Day’ to ‘celebrate one of the greatest’

He will go down as the worst illegal president in US history.
Who was the best illegal president?
The best part about that question is, best and worst mean the same thing. Take your pick.
Hillary and the moonbats cried for four years after Trump won. We'll see how far the conservatives go in trying to oust Pedo Joe after last year's controversial election.

My money says Pedo Joe won't have to endure near the amount of unfounded assaults on his presidency that Trump did. So does that make Pedo Joe the better illegal president or the worse one?

Chicken of egg? Or something like that.

I packed up and left Ohio 40 years ago and while I don't care much what they do back there. What shocks me about this effort is the disrespect it displayes for our flag. I quit reading the article after its first sentence:

Two Republicans in Ohio have reportedly suggested that June 14 become "Donald J. Trump Day" in the state.

The best part about that question is, best and worst mean the same thing. Take your pick.
Hillary and the moonbats cried for four years after Trump won. We'll see how far the conservatives go in trying to oust Pedo Joe after last year's controversial election.

My money says Pedo Joe won't have to endure near the amount of unfounded assaults on his presidency that Trump did. So does that make Pedo Joe the better illegal president or the worse one?

There was no controversial election. There was a make believe controversial election with 63 failed law suits proving it was make believe.

There won't be as many unfounded or founded assaults on Biden, because Biden doesn't have the criminal liability Trump has. Biden has zero to the dozens Trump has.

Case in point, Your lies about Biden and pedophilia make you a liar.

There was no controversial election. There was a make believe controversial election with 63 failed law suits proving it was make believe.

There won't be as many unfounded or founded assaults on Biden, because Biden doesn't have the criminal liability Trump has. Biden has zero to the dozens Trump has.

Case in point, Your lies about Biden and pedophilia make you a liar.
All conjecture, Moonbat.

By the same token, I can say there was no controversial election in 2016, either. It was all make-believe for you moonbats, as all your made-up, failed accusations against him proved.

Okay, so I think I've decided: Pedo Joe was the better illegal president.

Forum List

Back