Ohio teen who committed suicide in school bathroom planned massacre

Another kid driven mad by the culture you people have created who no doubt left beaucoup signs that he should be confined, but was ignored.
On the bright side, the school district was awarded beau coup loads of money for not reporting him as per the instructions of the Obama/ Holder regulation to award schools for not reporting offenders.

I bet extra an bonus was given if the perpetrator was black and his crime ignored.

Yes I am sure most teachers are out there teaching kids to hate america. It isn't the kid at all. It surely couldn't be a messed up home life. Always the schools fault. America is always looming for a scapegoat for its numerous issues.
Once again, why is it that Religious and Private schools around America aren't having as many shooting events as public? No fucking liberal will answer that question, because they KNOW it is the liberal propaganda machines that create the zombies who do the bidding of the Democrat party...
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that private schools can pick their clientele.

Yes I am sure most teachers are out there teaching kids to hate america. It isn't the kid at all. It surely couldn't be a messed up home life. Always the schools fault. America is always looming for a scapegoat for its numerous issues.
Once again, why is it that Religious and Private schools around America aren't having as many shooting events as public? No fucking liberal will answer that question, because they KNOW it is the liberal propaganda machines that create the zombies who do the bidding of the Democrat party...
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that private schools can pick their clientele.
Private schools are the last resort if your kid is expelled from his public school.

Could have been another one.

Teen who committed suicide in school bathroom planned massacre

An Ohio middle school student who shot himself to death in a school bathroom had plans to carry out a massacre, according to “disturbing documentation” on his cell phone.

Keith Simons, 13, expressed admiration for Columbine school shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and said he wanted to leave “a lasting impression on the world,” in notes recovered from his cell phone, police said.

The memo indicates he had access to firearms, and also included an 8-step plan to shoot up the Jackson Memorial Middle School, Jackson Police Chief Mark Brink said in a news conference Thursday.

“I’ll look in to those scared little britches eyes before I kill them...now I’ll have followers because I’m so awesome,” he said.
Good thing he went about his 8-step plan backwards.

Bad thing that the US hadn't sorted itself out before now so the kid might have got help, and would have had no access to firearms, before he killed himself.

So if firearms were banned he would not of killed himself? That makes no sense. Plenty of ways to commit suicide, besides a firearm.

The real questions is why did he want to kill others and himself? There is something wrong with a culture that breeds hate. If I thought banning firearms was the answer I’d be all for it, however, this is a symptom of a much deeper issue and our children in this country today.

An Ohio middle school student who shot himself to death in a school bathroom had plans to carry out a massacre, according to “disturbing documentation” on his cell phone.

Keith Simons, 13, expressed admiration for Columbine school shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and said he wanted to leave “a lasting impression on the world,” in notes recovered from his cell phone, police said.

The memo indicates he had access to firearms, and also included an 8-step plan to shoot up the Jackson Memorial Middle School, Jackson Police Chief Mark Brink said in a news conference Thursday.

“I’ll look in to those scared little britches eyes before I kill them...now I’ll have followers because I’m so awesome,” he said.

Bad thing that the US hadn't sorted itself out before now so the kid might have got help, and would have had no access to firearms, before he killed himself.

So if firearms were banned he would not of killed himself? That makes no sense. Plenty of ways to commit suicide, besides a firearm.

The real questions is why did he want to kill others and himself? There is something wrong with a culture that breeds hate. If I thought banning firearms was the answer I’d be all for it, however, this is a symptom of a much deeper issue and our children in this country today.
The root cause of these mass shootings is liberalism. The sooner this country faces up to that fundamental truth, the sooner this will stop.

Back before the 60s hippie movement and this country's turn to liberal control, it was not a reason to panic if a boy brought a gun to school to show off or if he kept one in their trucks/cars in case they were going hunting after school. Those days were when the majority of society wasnt influenced by liberalism.

Damned firearms! Preventing people from getting help!

So in other words, the little crap didn't think that what happened at Columbine was a lasting impression, what happened in Blacksburg VA wasn't a lasting impression, what happened in Sandy Hook, the Colorado movie theater, the Florida night club, in Vegas last fall, the Texas and Carolina churches and the Florida school last month were not lasting impressions???

God bless you and everyone impacted by each bloody horror always!!!

Holly

Another kid with easy access to firearms.

USA.
No, another kid being taught liberalism, figured to end his life instead of living life hating everything. I don't think I've read anything positive from the liberals on here.

28378207_817380608448193_2802324769956547031_n.jpg

The root cause of these mass shootings is liberalism. The sooner this country faces up to that fundamental truth, the sooner this will stop.

Back before the 60s hippie movement and this country's turn to liberal control, it was not a reason to panic if a boy brought a gun to school to show off or if he kept one in their trucks/cars in case they were going hunting after school. Those days were when the majority of society wasnt influenced by liberalism.

Which explains why countries which are more liberal, Germany for example, don't have these problems.......

Oh, shit, your argument just got found out.

Forum List

Back