Oil Companies Report Record Profits -- $1,500 Per Second

Big oil and the cons are fucking America so hard, your turds should just fall out of your ass. The GOP defends the greed of big oil, which is sabotaging the economy. More proof that the cons are the American Al Qaeda.

Oil Companies Report Record Profits -- $1,500 Per Second | U.S. News Best Cars

Actually, that's what big oil profits were in 2008. This year they're making $14,000.00 per second.

IMHO there should be a cap on oil company profits. Oil belongs to the earth and whomever processes it should not be allowed to charge whatever they want.

This of course would be considered a commie approach to the problem, but isn't that what we have already done with the medical profession?

If we're being charged "whatever they want", why was gasoline $1/gallon in 1999 when "they" could have charged us $4/gallon? :dunno:

Big oil and the cons are fucking America so hard, your turds should just fall out of your ass. The GOP defends the greed of big oil, which is sabotaging the economy. More proof that the cons are the American Al Qaeda.

Actually, that's what big oil profits were in 2008. This year they're making $14,000.00 per second.

IMHO there should be a cap on oil company profits. Oil belongs to the earth and whomever processes it should not be allowed to charge whatever they want.

This of course would be considered a commie approach to the problem, but isn't that what we have already done with the medical profession?

If we're being charged "whatever they want", why was gasoline $1/gallon in 1999 when "they" could have charged us $4/gallon? :dunno:

Don't throw numbers, math or facts at a lefty.

Companies should not even be allowed to make profits! Profits are undistributed wages! You didn't build that! The Oil Companies are standing in the way of the Progressive Utopia

...I'm going to make a Liberal sock account....how do I sound?

the debt under obama is piling up at a rate of over $38,000 PER SECOND
libs are idiots who use useless talking points and stats that embarrass them when scrutinized

Liberals don't understand why gas and oil can't be free. Like the doctors who make too much money. Medical care should be free.

Free Stuff with be on the nation's tombstone.

No, that's cons like Bundy getting welfare for his grazing cattle on BLM land.

Liberals don't understand why gas and oil can't be free. Like the doctors who make too much money. Medical care should be free.

Free Stuff with be on the nation's tombstone.

No, that's cons like Bundy getting welfare for his grazing cattle on BLM land.

What's more, my guess is that if ranchers were given the opportunity to purchase that BLM land they would. Welfare recipients would never pay for what they get on the dole.

Does the op realize that the goverment makes more off oil than the big oil companies? Through gas taxes.

actly!!

oil companies make about 8 cents per gallon in profit. the federal gasoline tax is more than double that at 18.4 cents/gallon

libs; idiots n hypocrites

presuming gasoline is $3.50 a gallon and the company gets 8 cents per gallon, the fed tax is 18.4 cents, state tax is 7.6 cents, that all adds up to 34 cents..,who the hell is getting the $3.16 difference ???????

1 (one) gallon of gasoline should cost no more than $.35 per gallon !!! :up:

Are you seriously wanting an answer? Or were you being facetious?

Here's the answer if you were in fact serious.

Does the op realize that the goverment makes more off oil than the big oil companies? Through gas taxes.

actly!!

oil companies make about 8 cents per gallon in profit. the federal gasoline tax is more than double that at 18.4 cents/gallon

libs; idiots n hypocrites

presuming gasoline is $3.50 a gallon and the company gets 8 cents per gallon, the fed tax is 18.4 cents, state tax is 7.6 cents, that all adds up to 34 cents..,who the hell is getting the $3.16 difference ???????

1 (one) gallon of gasoline should cost no more than $.35 per gallon !!! :up:

exploration ,refinement,delivery

Companies should not even be allowed to make profits! Profits are undistributed wages! You didn't build that! The Oil Companies are standing in the way of the Progressive Utopia

...I'm going to make a Liberal sock account....how do I sound?

Not bad,some more contempt and bigotry you would be in.

The cost of the oil itself is the biggest driver and that cost is driven by supply and potential supply. This hack president and his green scam with the blessing of his moronic sheeple who follow him in lock step are intentionally driving up that cost.
Remove obama and end the green scam.

There's a freaking gas station on every corner,what do you think will happen. My yellow lab is smarter.

The fed gov't had revenues of 3 TRILLION dollars in 2013 . . . and they still can't spend within their means.

Are you bitching about that?

:eusa_hand:

I was bitching about Raygun's tripling of the national debt way back in the 80's. I continued to bitch about it when Shrub daddy doubled the national debt in only four years. And I bitched about Shrub Jr. doubling it again when he was POTUS. Only now, the cons are bitching about it as Obama tries to clean up Shrub's destruction of the economy. Shrub left Obama with a wrecked economy and a $1.2 trillion deficit for fiscal year 2009, and the cons try to blame it on Obama. Obama has cut that deficit in half and brought the economy out of the worst recession since 1929.

Cons continue to give welfare to millionaires and corporations. Welfare is given to Israel and every other country in the world, as bribes to be our friends. Subsides are given to big oil, pharmaceutical companies, tobacco companies and military contractors, while allowing them to get away with paying ZERO taxes. Trillions of dollars are stashed in Swiss bank accounts to avoid paying taxes on the $17 trillion national debt.

Yeah, I bitch about it.

Just as I thought. obama can do whatever and you will lap at his heels and say "lookit!", as you point to anyone else to place blame.

You forgot BIG GREEN ENERGY. Natch.

Here we go again. Lefties are so STUPID! Democrats should change the name of their party to remedial.
Oil is expensive so gas is expensive yet people continue to need the gas so they buy the expensive gas and the oil companies make more money. Duh.
The oil is expensive because this hack president and his phony green agenda have squeezed down supply by virtue of restriction of fossil fuel resource extraction. That makes the oil cost more and then you apply that to the previous formula. Duh.
Idiots!

:lol: :lol:

How many times have Republicans been duped thinking that if a company makes a big profit, they will pass that on to the consumers?

You would think they would eventually learn. But that's why business wants to bring in immigrants with degrees. There aren't enough educated liberals to go around and Republicans can't be taught. Too stupid and too lazy and much too old.

Forum List

Back