Oil Plunge Drives Gas to Lowest of Year

Regular is around 2.19 in Virginia. It's strange but gas is relatively cheap in New Jersey when I was visiting for Thanksgiving even though the powers that be in the N.J. government don't trust their own people to pump their own gas.
They make up for it by charging tolls everywhere in the state.

why isn't heating oil going down in price? DAMN, I filled my tank with 100 gallons and it was $2.90 a gallon!

holy smokes!

Regular is around 2.19 in Virginia. It's strange but gas is relatively cheap in New Jersey when I was visiting for Thanksgiving even though the powers that be in the N.J. government don't trust their own people to pump their own gas.
I drive from Va. up 81 to 78 and 287 in N.J. and I don't hit a single toll. It costs me a buck to get out of the state which is pretty reasonable. There must be another reason why the N.J. legislature doesn't trust their own constituents to pump their own gas.

The economies of red states are generally more dependent on energy than blue states.
You might want to tell that to California. Something went wrong there. Either they only think they are a blue state or they only think they use a lot of energy.

I drive from Va. up 81 to 78 and 287 in N.J. and I don't hit a single toll. It costs me a buck to get out of the state which is pretty reasonable. There must be another reason why the N.J. legislature doesn't trust their own constituents to pump their own gas.
78 east into NJ an NY and 287 all charge me tolls. The 95 turnpike runs close to $20 and the GW bridge is a mortgage payment going north/east. The only alternatives cost as much in gas mileage.

Forum List

Back