oil - the NEW Coronavirus ..

High oil prices and gas price due to Saudi and OPEC have always been a bigger problem than cheap oil and gas prices for me. I remember the oil embargo, high gas prices, and the double nickel speed limits. I have never been in that industry or been a speculator. It is somewhat cyclic on boom and bust for one reason or another. This too shall pass, probably in time for summer driving, as good sense will curtail air travel. $1.87 in Chattanooga,eh? Sounds good!

What was supply and demand of gas and energy during the Carter administration?

How did the economy do?

:dunno:

YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!! It's about time the price of something came down. Awesome!

Trump needs oil to remain stable and profitable to generate revenue and help balance the budget

our farcking industry loses $$$ @ cheap per barrel prices -
You failed economics, didn't you?

If something is less expensive, that means folks can just use more of it.

Trump needs oil to remain stable and profitable to generate revenue and help balance the budget

There is a limit to how much more gasoline people can use. Most people are not going to get in their car and drive in circles just because gas is cheaper.

As for US Shale oil producers...Shale In Crisis As Oil Prices Collapse | OilPrice.com

For U.S. shale, a disaster lies ahead. The industry has been largely unprofitable to date, but had received several rounds of huge injections of capital in the last decade, most recently following the 2016 downturn. But by last year, investors had begun to sour on unprofitable shale drilling.

you failed cost of production didnt you -

farcking costs far more than flipping a switch and staring the wells flowing -

Siete never took, Economics, MB! Most of the liberals on this board haven't. It's why they're able to believe someone like Bernie Sanders or an Elizabeth Warren.

Siete never took, Economics, MB! Most of the liberals on this board haven't. It's why they're able to believe someone like Bernie Sanders or an Elizabeth Warren.
Liz was rejected last week. Bernie was rejected tonight. Turn on the news. They even covered it on FOX.

Liz was rejected last week. Bernie was rejected tonight. Turn on the news. They even covered it on FOX.

You know WHY they were rejected, White? I'll give you a hint! It's because folks over at the DNC finally realized that Trump was going to mop the floor with them and their "give everyone free shit" platforms! Most Americans aren't stupid. They know they'll end up paying for that free shit with much higher taxes.

Joe Biden is their fall back plan...which says worlds about what shape your party is in! :)

Last edited:

You know WHY they were rejected, White? I'll give you a hint! It's because folks over at the DNC finally realized that Trump was going to mop the floor with them and their "give everyone free shit" platforms! Most Americans aren't stupid. They know they'll end up paying for that free shit with much higher taxes.

Joe Biden is their fall back plan...which says worlds about what shape your party is in! :)
Your first paragraph is true, but I think they knew from the beginning and Bernie probably scared the shit out fothem also. As for the second paragraph. I'll be glad to vote for him and am eager to see the last of the Grifter N Cheif. :)

Your first paragraph is true, but I think they knew from the beginning and Bernie probably scared the shit out fothem also. As for the second paragraph. I'll be glad to vote for him and am eager to see the last of the Grifter N Cheif. :)

You'll be "glad" to vote for Joe Biden? Oh, White...why would you want to vote for someone who's been running for President since Watergate and ALWAYS found some new way to screw it up! Joe Biden wasn't smart enough to be President twenty years ago and that was BEFORE he got senile! He's not only dumb as a box of rocks...now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

You'll be "glad" to vote for Joe Biden? Oh, White...why would you want to vote for someone who's been running for President since Watergate and ALWAYS found some new way to screw it up! Joe Biden wasn't smart enough to be President twenty years ago and that was BEFORE he got senile! He's not only dumb as a box of rocks...now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!
Yaaayyyy Biden!!!

You'll be "glad" to vote for Joe Biden? Oh, White...why would you want to vote for someone who's been running for President since Watergate and ALWAYS found some new way to screw it up! Joe Biden wasn't smart enough to be President twenty years ago and that was BEFORE he got senile! Now he's not only dumb as a box of rocks...now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!
You keep your no lying, Putin Puppet. I'll gladly support Joe. Character counts, whether your parents taught you that or not. Your party under him isn't saving the country from anything, he's just pandering to the lowest 35%.

Forum List

Back