oil - the NEW Coronavirus ..

You're gonna vote for Joe? So you're the one!
Yep, just me and most of America.

You do realize that Biden's going to have to debate Trump? Probably at least twice? Debates expose candidate's weaknesses. Biden's weakness is that he's not very smart and tends to say stupid things at inopportune times.
Lets see it. Doubt the usual lies from your crook will carry the day. See you in November.

Lies? All Trump has to do is relate what he's done with the economy since he became President. Why would someone replace THAT with the guy who helped Barry manage the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression? See YOU in November! :)
I wasn't disappointed with the slow recovery after the deregulated financial industry proved it could not be trusted to manage at full speed. I made money. What the heck were you doing?

You made money...I made money...but for a whole lot of people who were out of jobs while the "slow recovery" you seemed to like so much was going on they had to burn through their life's savings. You Democrats hung them out to dry, White! It's why Trump won in places like Michigan.

You do realize that Biden's going to have to debate Trump? Probably at least twice? Debates expose candidate's weaknesses. Biden's weakness is that he's not very smart and tends to say stupid things at inopportune times.

Er...I am voting for Trump, but come on man. Trump says and tweets stupid things on a daily basis.
Trump's problem is he's a promoter at heart...he's prone to over the top statements...some of which are just plain ridiculous. Biden's problem is that he's prone to show just how stupid he is.
I gave you a funny on that. :) I remember stupid crap from all of them, clean back to Johnson. Does not impress or worry me anymore. I just can't stand that sociopath boy of yours.

He's not my "boy". But given the choice between Trump and ANY of the Democratic front runners you'd have to be smoking crack to want Biden, Warren or Sanders sitting in the Oval Office.
No crack. On my last ski trip, 3 weeks ago, I smoked some pot out there in free man country of the Colorado Rockies, but wasn't considering politics at the time, just livin the benefits of freedom and life I deserve at my age.

You should have lived that life when you were younger, White! I lived in Aspen for ten years when I was young enough to enjoy it to the fullest!

Lets see it. Doubt the usual lies from your crook will carry the day. See you in November.

Lies? All Trump has to do is relate what he's done with the economy since he became President. Why would someone replace THAT with the guy who helped Barry manage the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression? See YOU in November! :)
I wasn't disappointed with the slow recovery after the deregulated financial industry proved it could not be trusted to manage at full speed. I made money. What the heck were you doing?

You made money...I made money...but for a whole lot of people who were out of jobs while the "slow recovery" you seemed to like so much was going on they had to burn through their life's savings. You Democrats hung them out to dry, White! It's why Trump won in places like Michigan.
BS. I suffered and lost significantly first 6 months of Bush's market crash. Many people Democrat and Republican at many different economic strata were over extended. It looked like a house of cards. I planned for what I really needed, and was at the point in life where it worked out for me. Nobody learned much. Looking kind of like a house of cards now.

BS. I suffered and lost significantly first 6 months of Bush's market crash. Many people Democrat and Republican at many different economic strata were over extended. It looked like a house of cards. I planned for what I really needed, and was at the point in life where it worked out for me. Nobody learned much. Looking kind of like a house of cards now.
The economy always corrects. If you've been around long enough you know that. That doesn't change the fact that the Obama Administration was TERRIBLE at creating jobs, White! They were too busy working on their progressive agenda to worry about the millions of Americans that were out of work in the Private Sector! Those people remembered the way you on the left treated them when you had the power.

Er...I am voting for Trump, but come on man. Trump says and tweets stupid things on a daily basis.
Trump's problem is he's a promoter at heart...he's prone to over the top statements...some of which are just plain ridiculous. Biden's problem is that he's prone to show just how stupid he is.
I gave you a funny on that. :) I remember stupid crap from all of them, clean back to Johnson. Does not impress or worry me anymore. I just can't stand that sociopath boy of yours.

He's not my "boy". But given the choice between Trump and ANY of the Democratic front runners you'd have to be smoking crack to want Biden, Warren or Sanders sitting in the Oval Office.
No crack. On my last ski trip, 3 weeks ago, I smoked some pot out there in free man country of the Colorado Rockies, but wasn't considering politics at the time, just livin the benefits of freedom and life I deserve at my age.

You should have lived that life when you were younger, White! I lived in Aspen for ten years when I was young enough to enjoy it to the fullest!
Your right. I was busy doing what needed to be done. Hell, I didn't know. I didn't even take it up until I turned 60. Ripped out ACL, MCL and miniscus the year I was to turn 64. Great surgeon and lots of rehab and was back for more this year. If I had done like you when I was younger, it wouldn't have happened or recovery would have been a hellofva lot easier.

Your right. I was busy doing what needed to be done. Hell, I didn't know. I didn't even take it up until I turned 60. Ripped out ACL, MCL and miniscus the year I was to turn 64. Great surgeon and lots of rehab and was back for more this year. If I had done like you when I was younger, it wouldn't have happened or recovery would have been a hellofva lot easier.

You missed all the fun, White! You can't bang moguls when you're 60! Should have done it when you had the chance.

The economy always corrects. If you've been around long enough you know that. That doesn't change the fact that the Obama Administration was TERRIBLE at creating jobs, White! They were too busy working on their progressive agenda to worry about the millions of Americans that were out of work in the Private Sector! Those people remembered the way you on the left treated them when you had the power.
I don't think that is correct, and I wasn't and aren't in the ruling strata. I just planned well for 40 years. They are just of the reality show masses and bought into the snake oil.

I don't think that is correct, and I wasn't and aren't in the ruling strata. I just planned well for 40 years. They are just of the reality show masses and bought into the snake oil.
You think the Obama Administration was good at creating jobs? Really? Come on, White...if that were true then they wouldn't have had to hit us with all that "Jobs Created or Saved" bullshit!

You missed all the fun, White! You can't bang moguls when you're 60! Should have done it when you had the chance.
I'm a 4 season 65 year old skier. Blues and Greens, no moguls. The knew is pretty darn good considering I lost over 1/3 of my quad to make spare parts. That is what I missed by not learning younger, but I love what I do, the scenery is great. We did a ski in / ski out up the hill this year.

I'm a 4 season 65 year old skier. Blues and Greens, no moguls. The knew is pretty darn good considering I lost over 1/3 of my quad to make spare parts. That is what I missed by not learning younger, but I love what I do, the scenery is great. We did a ski in / ski out up the hill this year.
Blues and greens? Damn, you couldn't even ski Ajax, White! That's only got two intermediate trails on the whole mountain. You're a "cruiser"!

You think the Obama Administration was good at creating jobs? Really? Come on, White...if that were true then they wouldn't have had to hit us with all that "Jobs Created or Saved" bullshit!
Job creation was slow and many had to move where the jobs went or were being created. Never seen a crash like that before. He did what was necessary, arranging to secure the big boy and restart, at great political cost. Job creation picked up in 2nd term. He used Keynesian economics to buy us out of the mess created by deregulation and supply side economics. Now we are back into supply side, but without the free markets, picking the winners, losers enemies and friends. Pick a fight, payoff the biggest moneyed losers and continue re-consolidation upward of the smaller players as they absorbed by the bigger players and gamble our way back up to new unsupported market heights. Lower and lower-middle not much better off. We used to talk about the to 5% then the top 3%, now it's the top 1% as the current economics theory and operation send it up to the top. If this economy is so great, why aren't we balancing the budget and stopping this damned deficit spending? How far can the Fed keep floating this boat or bubble? I don't know the answer. I made A's on my econ semesters 30 something years ago, when supply side was being called voodoo economics. Thank God, also made A's in managerial finance and listened to my conservative parents and grandparents who lived through the depression, that's why I am in decent shape for my future.

Blues and greens? Damn, you couldn't even ski Ajax, White! That's only got two intermediate trails on the whole mountain. You're a "cruiser"!
Bingo, and love it! Had the crash on Copper mountain. This was a shake test of my orthopedist's fine work. Went back to Crested Butte. Plenty of greens and blues still familiar with from my 2nd season. If I want excitement, I grab my kayak and head for Big South Fork of the Cumberland or the Ocoee. I'm pretty active for my age. Probably do even more kayaking this year. No intention of flying or cruising until they come up with a working vaccine.

Job creation was slow and many had to move where the jobs went or were being created. Never seen a crash like that before. He did what was necessary, arranging to secure the big boy and restart, at great political cost. Job creation picked up in 2nd term. He used Keynesian economics to buy us out of the mess created by deregulation and supply side economics. Now we are back into supply side, but without the free markets, picking the winners, losers enemies and friends. Pick a fight, payoff the biggest moneyed losers and continue re-consolidation upward of the smaller players as they absorbed by the bigger players and gamble our way back up to new unsupported market heights. Lower and lower-middle not much better off. We used to talk about the to 5% then the top 3%, now it's the top 1% as the current economics theory and operation send it up to the top. If this economy is so great, why aren't we balancing the budget and stopping this damned deficit spending? How far can the Fed keep floating this boat or bubble? I don't know the answer. I made A's on my econ semesters 30 something years ago, when supply side was being called voodoo economics. Thank God, also made A's in managerial finance and listened to my conservative parents and grandparents who lived through the depression, that's why I am in decent shape for my future.

Job creation was "slow" because Barry, Harry and Nancy decided to go after healthcare reform as their priority instead of fixing the economy first and getting people back to work. That was a job killer...not a job creator and they OWN the resulting weak economy after making that choice! They followed that up with calls for Cap & Trade as their next legislative priority...something that would have further weakened the economy. Job creation picked up in Barry's second term because the American people put a stop to the Democrats control of Congress with a historic swing of seats from one party to another. It wasn't Keynesian economics that bought us out of the worst recession since The Great Depression, White...it was an economy fueled by the oil and natural gas boom...which happened DESPITE Obama!

Your first paragraph is true, but I think they knew from the beginning and Bernie probably scared the shit out fothem also. As for the second paragraph. I'll be glad to vote for him and am eager to see the last of the Grifter N Cheif. :)

Spot on regarding both of these “brilliant” candidates.

fracking has been on thin ice since day 1 - DESPITE ANYBODY !

cheaper oil prices are EXCELLENT for drivers at the pump, but not for PRODUCERS in the field -

when it gets more expensive for them to fill a barrel than they sell it for even dumbass RW's should be able to figure that out

CHEAP GAS HURTS TRUMPS ECONOMY -
I though this was Obama's economy.

When Trump got his tax plan passed back in 2018, that is when it became his economy. It was further cemented as Trump's economy when he started his trade war with China. Sorry, but it's Trump's economy, and has been for a while.
Not according to Dimsocialists any time good news comes out.

Good news: Obama did that.

Bad news: Trump rooned America!

Last edited:

Spot on regarding both of these “brilliant” candidates.
. .. well. .. also White is disingenuously telling us that Biden has, "character."

That's all just B.S.

We all know about Biden's Quid Pro Quo behavior with Ukraine and China. We also know about his law school and past campaign plagiarism.
The Biden Plagiarism Scandal - Plagiarism Today
The New Biden Plagiarism Scandal - Plagiarism Today
Flashback: Joe Biden's first presidential run in 1988 cratered amid multiple instances of plagiarism

. . . . and everyone watches, ON FILM, as he molests women and children. There is even a tape of him giving a speech about how he enjoys children sitting in his lap.

He's just as crooked as Trump is, so trying to play him off as somehow more ethical than Trump?

Sorry, that dog don't hunt. Complete Bullshit.

Mr. White watches too much TEE VEE and does entirely too little critical thinking me thinks.

Whether it's oil or the Wuhan virus, the President needs to look at Plugs and ask him directly - "What is YOUR plan to fix it?"

When the drooling, slack-jawed stuttering fuck wakes up and offers a nonsensical platitude, let the electorate decide for themselves which side of that equation they want to be on.

Forum List

Back