oil - the NEW Coronavirus ..

In the past the Saudis let west Texas drillers get heavily invested with oil prices at a premium and then glutted the market with cheap oil to bankrupt them. It's worked time and again but this time it wasn't Texas oil ...it was the Bakken Field in S. Dakota that found shale oil with a much lower lift-cost. Then fracking caught on all over the country and now out into the Permian Basin in west Texas. The Saudis, foiled on keeping us dependent on them and needing our military presence in the ME, are now aiming at the Russians. Putin has two choices....bankrupt his country, do something to the Saudis, or get a haircut like everybody else until this virus has run it's course and folks take to the roads and skies again.

Yep, just me and most of America.

You do realize that Biden's going to have to debate Trump? Probably at least twice? Debates expose candidate's weaknesses. Biden's weakness is that he's not very smart and tends to say stupid things at inopportune times.

Er...I am voting for Trump, but come on man. Trump says and tweets stupid things on a daily basis.
Trump's problem is he's a promoter at heart...he's prone to over the top statements...some of which are just plain ridiculous. Biden's problem is that he's prone to show just how stupid he is.

Spot on regarding both of these “brilliant” candidates.
. .. well. .. also White is disingenuously telling us that Biden has, "character."

That's all just B.S.

We all know about Biden's Quid Pro Quo behavior with Ukraine and China. We also know about his law school and past campaign plagiarism.
The Biden Plagiarism Scandal - Plagiarism Today
The New Biden Plagiarism Scandal - Plagiarism Today
Flashback: Joe Biden's first presidential run in 1988 cratered amid multiple instances of plagiarism

. . . . and everyone watches, ON FILM, as he molests women and children. There is even a tape of him giving a speech about how he enjoys children sitting in his lap.

He's just as crooked as Trump is, so trying to play him off as somehow more ethical than Trump?

Sorry, that dog don't hunt. Complete Bullshit.

Mr. White watches too much TEE VEE and does entirely too little critical thinking me thinks.
No politician perfect. Compared to Big don, he's the Archangel Gabriel.

You do realize that Biden's going to have to debate Trump? Probably at least twice? Debates expose candidate's weaknesses. Biden's weakness is that he's not very smart and tends to say stupid things at inopportune times.

Er...I am voting for Trump, but come on man. Trump says and tweets stupid things on a daily basis.
Trump's problem is he's a promoter at heart...he's prone to over the top statements...some of which are just plain ridiculous. Biden's problem is that he's prone to show just how stupid he is.

. .. well. .. also White is disingenuously telling us that Biden has, "character."

That's all just B.S.

We all know about Biden's Quid Pro Quo behavior with Ukraine and China. We also know about his law school and past campaign plagiarism.
Flashback: Joe Biden's first presidential run in 1988 cratered amid multiple instances of plagiarism

. . . . and everyone watches, ON FILM, as he molests women and children. There is even a tape of him giving a speech about how he enjoys children sitting in his lap.

He's just as crooked as Trump is, so trying to play him off as somehow more ethical than Trump?

Mr. White watches too much TEE VEE and does entirely too little critical thinking me thinks.
Wow.

I suppose.

I don't believe what "experts" or "pundits" tell me.

I need to verify stuff for myself. I need hard proof and evidence.

So I have no idea what you a basing this comparison on. I would say, yes, they are both corrupt.

OTH, IMO, Biden is the one that is more corrupt.

How do we know? We can use our own ears, and our own eyes.

I have never seen or heard Trump, admit himself, that he is corrupt.

Biden OTH? Yeah, I have SEEN, with my own eyes, Biden admit that he has black mailed people.

I have SEEN Biden molest women and children.

I have not seen Trump molest women or children, nor have I heard Trump admit to doing so. Has he bragged the women voluntarily LET him seduce them? YES.

Nor have I heard Trump admit to blackmailing anyone. But I have heard Biden admit to blackmailing folks.

THUS, logically? I deduce, Biden is the more corrupt man.

I do not understand how you believe Biden is the better man. You must be blind and deaf. I feel sorry for you.

That's all just B.S.

Wow.

I suppose.

So I have no idea what you a basing this comparison on. I would say, yes, they are both corrupt.

Biden OTH? Yeah, I have SEEN, with my own eyes, Biden admit that he has black mailed people.

I have not seen Trump molest women or children, nor have I heard Trump admit to doing so. Has he bragged the women voluntarily LET him seduce them? YES.

Nor have I heard Trump admit to blackmailing anyone. But I have heard Biden admit to blackmailing folks.

I do not understand how you believe Biden is the better man. You must be blind and deaf. I feel sorry for you.

:desk: I KNOW, I KNOW -

you're a f'n partisan hack.

glad I could help.

That's all just B.S.

Wow.

I suppose.

:desk: I KNOW, I KNOW -

you're a f'n partisan hack.

glad I could help.
3s6org.jpg

Obama didn't control private lands.
True. But he did lift an old ban on many types of oil exports, which opened global markets to domestic producers. But I'm sure you knew that. ;)

He and Trump get little credit for what has happened with the oil production and oil market.

OPEC is powerless now.
That doesn't make any sense. OPEC is driving the price war. And the cheaper oil gets, the less domestic producers will produce and sell and the less they will profit. OPEC is literally pulling all the strings in this.
The only thing OPEC can do is either make our gas cheap or make Texas rich. They can't keep gas this cheap much longer and we have natural gas to supplement.

So, there is only one oil producing country (state) in control. Texas.

:banana:

Fuck each and every last one of you motherfuckers. Texas is your daddy.

Forum List

Back