oil - the NEW Coronavirus ..

Trump needs oil to remain stable and profitable to generate revenue and help balance the budget

our farcking industry loses $$$ @ cheap per barrel prices -
You failed economics, didn't you?

If something is less expensive, that means folks can just use more of it.

Siete never took, Economics, MB! Most of the liberals on this board haven't. It's why they're able to believe someone like Bernie Sanders or an Elizabeth Warren.
Liz was rejected last week. Bernie was rejected tonight. Turn on the news. They even covered it on FOX.

You know WHY they were rejected, White? I'll give you a hint! It's because folks over at the DNC finally realized that Trump was going to mop the floor with them and their "give everyone free shit" platforms! Most Americans aren't stupid. They know they'll end up paying for that free shit with much higher taxes.

Joe Biden is their fall back plan...which says worlds about what shape your party is in! :)
Your first paragraph is true, but I think they knew from the beginning and Bernie probably scared the shit out fothem also. As for the second paragraph. I'll be glad to vote for him and am eager to see the last of the Grifter N Cheif. :)
You're gonna vote for Joe? So you're the one!

You failed economics, didn't you?

If something is less expensive, that means folks can just use more of it.

Siete never took, Economics, MB! Most of the liberals on this board haven't. It's why they're able to believe someone like Bernie Sanders or an Elizabeth Warren.
Liz was rejected last week. Bernie was rejected tonight. Turn on the news. They even covered it on FOX.

You know WHY they were rejected, White? I'll give you a hint! It's because folks over at the DNC finally realized that Trump was going to mop the floor with them and their "give everyone free shit" platforms! Most Americans aren't stupid. They know they'll end up paying for that free shit with much higher taxes.

Joe Biden is their fall back plan...which says worlds about what shape your party is in! :)
Your first paragraph is true, but I think they knew from the beginning and Bernie probably scared the shit out fothem also. As for the second paragraph. I'll be glad to vote for him and am eager to see the last of the Grifter N Cheif. :)
Yep, just me and most of America.

Ya think!!!
Joe Joe JOE! I can hardly wait.

You'll be "glad" to vote for Joe Biden? Oh, White...why would you want to vote for someone who's been running for President since Watergate and ALWAYS found some new way to screw it up! Joe Biden wasn't smart enough to be President twenty years ago and that was BEFORE he got senile! Now he's not only dumb as a box of rocks...now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!
You keep your no lying, Putin Puppet. I'll gladly support Joe. Character counts, whether your parents taught you that or not. Your party under him isn't saving the country from anything, he's just pandering to the lowest 35%.
Character? I hate to break this to you, White but being a US Senator for forty years isn't doing much for anyone but yourself and your family. It's why politicians like Biden go in poor and come out rich.

You do realize that Biden's going to have to debate Trump? Probably at least twice? Debates expose candidate's weaknesses. Biden's weakness is that he's not very smart and tends to say stupid things at inopportune times.

the US is now a producer thanks to fracking
And still the largest importer of oil.

Wrong! China imports much more oil than the US.
Below are the 15 countries that imported the highest dollar value worth of crude oil during 2018.

1. China: US$239.2 billion (20.2% of total crude oil imports)
  2. United States: $163.1 billion (13.8%)
  3. India: $114.5 billion (9.7%)
  4. Japan: $80.6 billion (6.8%)
  5. South Korea: $80.4 billion (6.8%)
  6. Netherlands: $48.8 billion (4.1%)
  7. Germany: $45.1 billion (3.8%)
  8. Spain: $34.2 billion (2.9%)
  9. Italy: $32.6 billion (2.8%)
  10. France: $28.5 billion (2.4%)
  11. Thailand: $28.4 billion (2.4%)
  12. Singapore: $28 billion (2.4%)
  13. United Kingdom: $26 billion (2.2%)
  14. Taiwan: $23.4 billion (2%)
  15. Belgium: $19.5 billion (1.7%)

You do realize that Biden's going to have to debate Trump? Probably at least twice? Debates expose candidate's weaknesses. Biden's weakness is that he's not very smart and tends to say stupid things at inopportune times.

Er...I am voting for Trump, but come on man. Trump says and tweets stupid things on a daily basis.

Er...I am voting for Trump, but come on man. Trump says and tweets stupid things on a daily basis.
Trump's problem is he's a promoter at heart...he's prone to over the top statements...some of which are just plain ridiculous. Biden's problem is that he's prone to show just how stupid he is.

You'll be "glad" to vote for Joe Biden? Oh, White...why would you want to vote for someone who's been running for President since Watergate and ALWAYS found some new way to screw it up! Joe Biden wasn't smart enough to be President twenty years ago and that was BEFORE he got senile! Now he's not only dumb as a box of rocks...now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!
You keep your no lying, Putin Puppet. I'll gladly support Joe. Character counts, whether your parents taught you that or not. Your party under him isn't saving the country from anything, he's just pandering to the lowest 35%.
Character? I hate to break this to you, White but being a US Senator for forty years isn't doing much for anyone but yourself and your family. It's why politicians like Biden go in poor and come out rich.
Be sure and show me what you disapprove of on his tax return. He can show his without going to jail. Your guy can't.

Lets see it. Doubt the usual lies from your crook will carry the day. See you in November.

Be sure and show me what you disapprove of on his tax return. He can show his without going to jail. Your guy can't.

How about his boy, Hunter...White? Think he can stand up to an IRS audit?
Fact is...no American has to make his tax returns public. That goes for Trump. That goes for the Biden's. That goes for you and it goes for me.

Lets see it. Doubt the usual lies from your crook will carry the day. See you in November.

Lies? All Trump has to do is relate what he's done with the economy since he became President. Why would someone replace THAT with the guy who helped Barry manage the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression? See YOU in November! :)

Trump's problem is he's a promoter at heart...he's prone to over the top statements...some of which are just plain ridiculous. Biden's problem is that he's prone to show just how stupid he is.
I gave you a funny on that. :) I remember stupid crap from all of them, clean back to Johnson. Does not impress or worry me anymore. I just can't stand that sociopath boy of yours.

Fact is...no American has to make his tax returns public. That goes for Trump. That goes for the Biden's. That goes for you and it goes for me.
Yes. That is true, but you and I and Joe will not have to take a chance on Jail time if we choose to show them. Doubt that is the case for your boy, and suspect it would show how much he is influenced (or ruled) by foreign powers. We just do not know, because he doesn't have the guts to show.

I gave you a funny on that. :) I remember stupid crap from all of them, clean back to Johnson. Does not impress or worry me anymore. I just can't stand that sociopath boy of yours.

He's not my "boy". But given the choice between Trump and ANY of the Democratic front runners you'd have to be smoking crack to want Biden, Warren or Sanders sitting in the Oval Office.

Lies? All Trump has to do is relate what he's done with the economy since he became President. Why would someone replace THAT with the guy who helped Barry manage the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression? See YOU in November! :)
I wasn't disappointed with the slow recovery after the deregulated financial industry proved it could not be trusted to manage at full speed. I made money. What the heck were you doing?

Yes. That is true, but you and I and Joe will not have to take a chance on Jail time if we choose to show them. Doubt that is the case for your boy, and suspect it would show how much he is influenced (or ruled) by foreign powers. We just do not know, because he doesn't have the guts to show.

You think Trump has something in his tax returns that will put him in jail? Really, White? I suppose you think that someone in the IRS is covering that up for him? He has SO many friends in the IRS! ( eye roll)

He's not my "boy". But given the choice between Trump and ANY of the Democratic front runners you'd have to be smoking crack to want Biden, Warren or Sanders sitting in the Oval Office.
No crack. On my last ski trip, 3 weeks ago, I smoked some pot out there in free man country of the Colorado Rockies, but wasn't considering politics at the time, just livin the benefits of freedom and life I deserve at my age.

You think Trump has something in his tax returns that will put him in jail? Really, White? I suppose you think that someone in the IRS is covering that up for him? He has SO many friends in the IRS! ( eye roll)
You could be right. Only one way to know.

Forum List

Back