OJ Simpson Dead

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I still remember the Bronco chase on tv. We had come out to Las Vegas to visit some relatives. My aunt took us to the Hoover Dam and when we came back my cousin had told us what happened and we were watching the Bronco chase. Incredible how this man fell from grace.

Died from cancer. Not much to say but he's gone.

OMG I feel like I did when Saddam or someone else horrible died. Holy shit he's burning in hell right now. This is cause for celebration.

I heard the other day his cancer was back and I really hoped it was going to kill him.

I hope he left behind a book. Or I hope his kids tell all.

You're lying!!!

I still remember the Bronco chase on tv. We had come out to Las Vegas to visit some relatives. My aunt took us to the Hoover Dam and when we came back my cousin had told us what happened and we were watching the Bronco chase. Incredible how this man fell from grace.

His fall was hard and fast.

The press turned his murder trial into a three-ring circus. Now, years later he was a broken man with few friends. Not the 49er's honor him.

Died from cancer. Not much to say but he's gone.

What do you mean not much to say???? SOOOOO much to say.
A top class football player and not a bad actor. His oldest son was and is my suspect.

Let's be honest. All the evidence points to OJ did it. The son wouldn't have inflicted that punishment. That double murder was OJ's doing. A jealous ex husband.

giphy.gif

What do you mean not much to say???? SOOOOO much to say.

Let's be honest. All the evidence points to OJ did it. The son wouldn't have inflicted that punishment. That double murder was OJ's doing. A jealous ex husband.
Well, I was sitting in the bar having a pint and the Bronco chase was on the telly. My friend said, "hey, look, it's that crazy yank OJ"

Former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL Hall of Famer OJ Simpson has died.

OJ has left the building. Kato was unavailable for comment.

Forum List

Back