OJ Simpson Dead

I still remember the Bronco chase on tv. We had come out to Las Vegas to visit some relatives. My aunt took us to the Hoover Dam and when we came back my cousin had told us what happened and we were watching the Bronco chase. Incredible how this man fell from grace.

You can't cheat the hangman forever.

ecc2124116aa5a0ee1bc466c7b69dd8a.gif

I still remember the Bronco chase on tv. We had come out to Las Vegas to visit some relatives. My aunt took us to the Hoover Dam and when we came back my cousin had told us what happened and we were watching the Bronco chase. Incredible how this man fell from grace.

No great loss

When OJ was 14 he was a collector/enforcer in Oakland. He was used to collect money because he was a mean mofo and got the job done. He wouldn't hesitate to slit you with a knife.

And it lead to 24/7 news channels. Remember they entertained us for weeks with the Iraq war? Even when nothing was going on, they showed us the desert and talked about what might be going on and what might happen next. And us sheep stayed glued to the tv's. They saw how we all watched OJ and his buddy drive around in a white Bronco. LOL.

That's when Trump knew his best way to come across as presidential was through the Apprentice. Brilliant!

Years before the Bronco chase some friends and I were having lunch near west Hollywood and Karen Black was in there... I looked up and here comes OJ... Karen called him over and they had lunch together...
They left ahead of us and when I asked for our bill the waiter said OJ picked up everyone's bill....

Forum List

Back