OJ Simpson Dead

Sad day for America
Seriously? We've been waiting for this day so long. I hope it was painful. Remember what he did. He attacked Nicole and Ron and almost decapitated both of them. It was very obviously a murder of passion. Then he was seen running home by the limo driver. Kato heard thud thud where he jumped over the wall. Those gloves fit. No way the cops framed OJ. That's just silly.

But I get it. I can see how some guys might not think it's that big of a deal because deep down if your wives left you and slept with another man, you'd want to kill them too. Especially in the mansion you paid for that she got the divorce. And alamony.

He saw how Ron and Nicole looked at each other at the restaurant. So to be spying on her and see Ron "bring her the glasses she left at the restaurant" was too much for him to bare. I get it. Should he spend the rest of his life in jail?

I mean think about you walking in on your wife. Should a jury convict you if you kill the man and your wife? Certainly not Murder 1.

I still remember the Bronco chase on tv. We had come out to Las Vegas to visit some relatives. My aunt took us to the Hoover Dam and when we came back my cousin had told us what happened and we were watching the Bronco chase. Incredible how this man fell from grace.

Now comes the judgement that he can't run from.

The media turned the trial into a circus and Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman were forgotten or made fun of. The prosecution should never ask a question that they don't know the answer to but the leather glove that shrunk and no longer fit O.J. turned the tide in his favor. Strangely enough the prosecutors who did such a lousy job were rewarded with their own shows for a time. Maybe that was the plan.

The media turned the trial into a circus and Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman were forgotten or made fun of. The prosecution should never ask a question that they don't know the answer to but the leather glove that shrunk and no longer fit O.J. turned the tide in his favor. Strangely enough the prosecutors who did such a lousy job were rewarded with their own shows for a time. Maybe that was the plan.
Plus they had him try it on OVER A RUBBER GLOVE. Sigh...the level of stupidity of people is rather difficult to comprehend. Especially the so called educated ones.

I still remember the Bronco chase on tv. We had come out to Las Vegas to visit some relatives. My aunt took us to the Hoover Dam and when we came back my cousin had told us what happened and we were watching the Bronco chase. Incredible how this man fell from grace.

A deathbed confession would have brought closure. Oh well.

All those years he spent looking for who killed Nicole. So sad he never found the real Killer. 🙄
But look on the bright side, God just told him who.

I guess he remained silent to the end about his involvement, if any, in the murders. He did write a book expressing how he would commit such a crime and in this book his account apparently matched many of the details that only the real killer could have known.

I also recall a teacher in university celebrating right during our lecture when it was announced on TV that OJ was acquitted, many others in the class celebrated as well while I remained mum. It seemed unprofessional to do express such sentiments to his class, he was adamant that OJ was innocent.

Forum List

Back