OJ Simpson Dead

Some older ladies of a certain background on the jury would never have convicted him in a million years.

The prosecution was severely criticized for not having demanded that the trial be moved from Los Angeles.

The first time that I heard about the Nicole Simpson murder it was on my car radio.
The kept saying Simpson, but not OJ.
I was trying to figure out who "Simpson" was.
I was thinking Homer Simpson for a moment.
I was thinking, but how could a cartoon character murder someone?

He was acquitted. Analyze that
I already did, you fucking imbecile. Acquitted isn’t the same as innocence.

Just as an innocent defendant can be convicted, so too a guilty person can beat the rap.

And justification means that although you may have killed a person, it wasn’t a crime to do so under the circumstance.

I’m sorry that your severe mental retardation keeps getting in the way of your ability to ever think clearly at all.

I already did, you fucking imbecile. Acquitted isn’t the same as innocence.

Just as an innocent defendant can be convicted, so too a guilty person can beat the rap.

And justification means that although you may have killed a person, it wasn’t a crime to do so under the circumstance.

I’m sorry that your severe mental retardation keeps getting in the way of your ability to ever think clearly at all.
Aquitted. Both of them. Understand english.

When OJ was 14 he was a collector/enforcer in Oakland. He was used to collect money because he was a mean mofo and got the job done. He wouldn't hesitate to slit you with a knife.

Really? Good grief. He was always dangerous. I thought he was an all around nice guy athlete. Sure fooled me. I remember when he slaughtered his wife. What a shock that was. He was a hero, a success story, not just in the sports world but in movies too.

The Nicole Simpson murder trial was another great example of how sometimes justice is not served.

I read Outrage- 5 reasons why Simpson got away with murder, years ago. It's a book written by Vincent Bugliosi (the guy that prosecuted the Manson gang of creeps) He was spot on with his analysis, I thought. He came down hard on the so called dream team defense lawyers, the prosecution, the judge and the press. Excellent read.

What if OJ ddn't kill her?

I don't know one way or the other. I wasn't a fan when he played. I liked Walter Payton better. O.J. was a sellout until he got caught up .So he's gone and now all the racists will have rude things to say about him.

OMG I feel like I did when Saddam or someone else horrible died. Holy shit he's burning in hell right now. This is cause for celebration.

I heard the other day his cancer was back and I really hoped it was going to kill him.

I hope he left behind a book. Or I hope his kids tell all.

You're lying!!!
I wonder if the children will keep on paying the PI to keep looking for the true murderer? :smoke:

What I remember about OJ is that the murder of those two happened when I started my old job that I retired from last year, and I also remember that the verdict from the trial happened at exactly noon and the entire place was in the carfeteria watching the verdict read, and everyone walked out of there shaking their head.

Seems like yesterday.

Now his victims will see justice

Murderers that escape punishment and die of old age is no kind of justice at all.

I feel more sorrow and sympathy for the families of his victims than I ever would his sorry ass.

Forum List

Back