OJ Simpson Dead

I used to subscribe to Knife Fighting magazine. Back in the 80's there was an article that OJ attended a training camp in Oregon where he was instructed by one of the worlds best. OJ paid $10k for 2 weeks of personal training.
That's interesting, never heard that come up at his trial.

I still remember the Bronco chase on tv. We had come out to Las Vegas to visit some relatives. My aunt took us to the Hoover Dam and when we came back my cousin had told us what happened and we were watching the Bronco chase. Incredible how this man fell from grace.

I guess the glove now fits.

Years before the Bronco chase some friends and I were having lunch near west Hollywood and Karen Black was in there... I looked up and here comes OJ... Karen called him over and they had lunch together...
They left ahead of us and when I asked for our bill the waiter said OJ picked up everyone's bill....

That's a nice story and I believe you. What happened to him that caused him to slaughter a woman he supposedly loved?

If you want to speak nicely about Hitler, you’re a fucking scumbag. He’s dead, too.

Speaking ill of the dead is perfectly ok if they were scumbag criminals and so forth in life. You simpleton.
IMG_4225.jpeg

I guess he remained silent to the end about his involvement, if any, in the murders. He did write a book expressing how he would commit such a crime and in this book his account apparently matched many of the details that only the real killer could have known.

I also recall a teacher in university celebrating right during our lecture when it was announced on TV that OJ was acquitted, many others in the class celebrated as well while I remained mum. It seemed unprofessional to do express such sentiments to his class, he was adamant that OJ was innocent.

1994-95?

I still remember the Bronco chase on tv. We had come out to Las Vegas to visit some relatives. My aunt took us to the Hoover Dam and when we came back my cousin had told us what happened and we were watching the Bronco chase. Incredible how this man fell from grace.

That's a nice story and I believe you. What happened to him that caused him to slaughter a woman he supposedly loved?
He was physically abusive to his wife on numerous occasions. Nicole had called 911 8 times.
OJ was quite the womanizer in his day, Nicole must have accepted that as the price to pay
for notoriety.

Dupe thread OP. Use the search function.

He was physically abusive to his wife on numerous occasions. Nicole had called 911 8 times.
OJ was quite the womanizer in his day, Nicole must have accepted that as the price to pay
for notoriety.

She should have left him the first time she had to call 911.

But she'd probably end up dead anyway

Phhfrt RIP...

I hope he squirms as the worms eat his eyeballs.
With modern coffins, crypts, etc, I don't think the worms will get their chance at OJ. If still feeling vindictive, even after his death, your best hope is St. Peter at the gate and Satan in Hell. I hold no animosity past his parting the mortal coil.

Forum List

Back