OK America, it's time to quit pretending. We all know it's all about race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tells me you didnt believe the GOP when they admitted to the Southern Strategy.

Probably because I know Atlanta has not had a Republican mayor since 1879..

Is Atlanta the entire south? And aren't the southern states all republican now?

Yes because people want jobs, the republicans are delivering, doing what the democrats couldn't, they don't want welfare, they wanted jobs....
The repubs arent delivering shit except the random pedophile candidates.

Name them and post pictures...

Double dog dare ya...

Nobody has to do that because you don't want to believe Roy Moore is a child molester.

Yes because people want jobs, the republicans are delivering, doing what the democrats couldn't, they don't want welfare, they wanted jobs....

Republicans delivered us a severe recession with millions of lost jobs that were outsourced. That's about all they have delivered.

I am a Chicago guy who lives in south Carolina you fucking idiot..

I know what Nikki and crew did

View attachment 162104

I live in a republican state that has been fucked up by a republican idiot.

Like I said, republicans delivered us millions of lost jobs and a deep recession.

Double dog dare ya...
Not really important but nice deflection from answering my question. Why are you whites so insecure?

It's no deflection..post the pictures and you know damn well I will ripped you apart..

Double dog dare ya...
Not really important but nice deflection from answering my question. Why are you whites so insecure?

It's no deflection..post the pictures and you know damn well I will ripped you apart..
Start another thread with your deflection. You get nothing until you answer my first question. Why do you call Blacks victims because they dont support the party of racists?

And like 90% of blacks continue to vote for the party that kept them in chains

So what does that tell you Einstein?

Republicans delivered us a severe recession with millions of lost jobs that were outsourced. That's about all they have delivered.
They delivered the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts.

They gave us Iraq.

They did pretty much nothing after Enron.

They Investigated Benghazi more times than 9/11.

Busy little bees, full of stings, making honey

View attachment 162104

Like I said, republicans delivered us millions of lost jobs and a deep recession.

Uhm....

Detroit

detroit.jpg

Greenville south Carolina

downtown_greenville_sc_real_estate_800.jpg

Double dog dare ya...

I doubt it. Let me help you.

Roy Moore.

th

Probably because I now Atlanta has not had a Republican mayor since 1879..

They gave us Iraq.

That's why we need a special prosecutor , don't you think?

Double dog dare ya...

Start another thread with your deflection. You get nothing until you answer my first question. Why do you call Blacks victims because they dont support the party of racists?

No I will take your ass on right now in this thread (happy thanksgiving btw)

What can't you figure out blacks support the party that put them in chains...its pathetic..

View attachment 162104

Uhm....

Detroit

View attachment 162106

View attachment 162107

Detroit
th
th
th
th

Double dog dare ya...

Roy Moore.

th

And that says What? You are a criminal?

An illegal?

What does that say to me?

It says this

825700_1280x720.jpg

They gave us Iraq.

Double dog dare ya...

What can't you figure out blacks support the party that put them in chains...its pathetic..

No. You wont do shit unless I allow you to. I have only allowed you to answer my question.

If Blacks supported the party that put them in chains that means they would be supporting the repubs.

View attachment 162104

Uhm....

Detroit

View attachment 162106

View attachment 162107

Detroit
th
th
th
th

Lol you lying fucking retard ..

Now it's war fuck head.

They gave us Iraq.

Double dog dare ya...

No. You wont do shit unless I allow you to. I have only allowed you to answer my question.

If Blacks supported the party that put them in chains that means they would be supporting the repubs.

Back off pal...i am going to kick IM2 ass now

They gave us Iraq.

Double dog dare ya...

This ain't 1860. What can't you figure out about that? After all you guys are so good at talking about how long ago that was when we start talking t you about how you benefitted from slavery. You need to give up this weak ass game. We aren't fooled and we aren't going to become republicans..

Double dog dare ya...

Roy Moore.

th

And that says What? You are a criminal?

An illegal?

What does that say to me?

It says this

View attachment 162110
Is that another of Moores victims?

View attachment 162104

Uhm....

Detroit

View attachment 162106

View attachment 162107

Detroit
th
th
th
th

Lol you lying fucking retard ..

Now it's war fuck head.

Like I'm supposed to be scared?

They gave us Iraq.

You couldnt kick your own ass if you had rear view mirror and a third leg. I'll back off when you stop deflecting and answer my question. Dont be scared boy.

They gave us Iraq.

You better go play soccer cause that's the only kicking you gonna do.

View attachment 162104

Uhm....

Detroit

View attachment 162106

View attachment 162107

Detroit
th
th
th
th
[/

So you going to tell us Detroit is a great place to visit you stupid fuck...a 1/3rd of the city is gone...

Their has been reports of black bears in the ghetto of detroit...

Detroit-blight.jpg
6503305375_b66c9eb223_o.jpg
IMG_7271.jpg

They gave us Iraq.

You better go play soccer cause that's the only kicking you gonna do.

881108caa762c1aca60cff5da4078f2f--google-search-memes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back