OK America, it's time to quit pretending. We all know it's all about race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
m c
Detroit
th
th
th
th
[/

QUOTE]

So you going to tell us Detroit is a great place to visit you stupid fuck...a 1/3rd of the city is gone...

Their has been reports of black bears in the ghetto of detroit...

View attachment 162114 View attachment 162115 View attachment 162116

I'd damn sure rather visit Detroit than Greenville South cacka lackey. If 1/3rd is gone its still 7 times larger than Greenville meaning it has still more attractions. We know there are bad areas in Detroit so what's your fucking point? Greenville South Carolina has a population of 58,000 and is 1/10th the size of Detroit. Yet you compare them like they are the same. That's stupid and you are a dumb ass for trying to make them the same.

Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism

Black people are by far the largest racial or ethnic population in Detroit, which has the highest percentage of black residents of any American city with a population over 100,000. Eighty-three percent of the city’s 701,000 residents are black. It continues to be an underreported story that a white state legislature and white governor took over the city and forced it to file for bankruptcy against the will of its elected representatives. It is also underreported that white governors and the white state legislature failed to provide Detroit with its fair share of state tax revenues – a significant contributor to the city’s current financial distress.

Detroit’s bankruptcy plan calls for the near-elimination of the retiree health benefits that city workers earned over the years, as well as drastic cuts in the pensions that retired and current workers have earned and counted on. It is telling, I think, that for the first time since the Michigan constitution was adopted 50 years ago, the governor chose in this case to ignore the Michigan constitution’s guarantee that public employee pension benefits will be paid in full, given that Detroit’s public workforce is majority black and represented by unions that opposed the governor’s election.

Whether as cause or effect, the other key factor was the outmigration of manufacturing jobs, a process that began in the late 1940’s as the auto industry disinvested in Detroit in favor of the surrounding suburbs. The Big 3 later stopped investing in Michigan, leaving devastated cities like Flint and Pontiac in favor of the West, the South, Canada, Mexico and, eventually, Asia.

Government was deeply involved in the racial segregation of the Detroit metropolitan area, as it was in the nation. As early as the 1930’s, the Federal Housing Administration’s underwriting manual instructed mortgage lenders to respect racial covenants, and the Federal Home Loan Bank Board sponsored the development of residential security maps that made most minority neighborhoods off-limits for lending. After World War II, when the G.I. Bill gave subsidized mortgages to millions of veterans, the government’s mortgage lending restrictions effectively excluded blacks. The new homes in the white suburban communities around Detroit were built with G.I. bill money that was denied to most blacks.

Government was involved at a more micro level as well. I grew up in all-white Grosse Pointe, one block from the Detroit city limit. The “Pointe system,” which awarded points that individuals needed to qualify as buyers based on their race and religion, was enforced by realtors and civic associations, by violence and threats of violence, and by legal covenants against selling to a non-white. The Pointe system kept black people from purchasing homes in any of the five Grosse Pointe municipalities during most of the 20th century. Other suburban communities, including Dearborn, the home of the Ford Motor Co., were populated along racial lines and maintained their racial segregation through notorious whites-only policies, the use of racial covenants, mob violence ignored by the police, and even the participation of the police and fire departments in harassing anyone who tried to break the color line.

The Detroit Bankruptcy

The City of Detroit’s bankruptcy was driven by a severe decline in revenues (and, importantly, not an increase in obligations to fund pensions). Depopulation and long-term unemployment caused Detroit’s property and income tax revenues to plummet. The state of Michigan exacerbated the problems by slashing revenue it shared with the city. The city’s overall expenses have declined over the last five years, although its financial expenses have increased. In addition, Wall Street sold risky financial instruments to the city, which now threaten the resolution of this crisis. To return Detroit to long-term fiscal health, the city must increase revenue and extract itself from the financial transactions that threaten to drain its budget even further.

The state of Michigan has exacerbated Detroit’s revenue crisis by slashing $67 million in state revenue sharing with the city. About $24 million dollars of these cuts were due to revenues shared pursuant to the Michigan State Constitution, allocated among cities and towns based on population. Detroit’s allocation was reduced because of population loss in the 2010 census. However, the remaining $42.8 million (64 percent of the total state cuts) were due to statutory revenue sharing and were at the discretion of the state Legislature. By cutting revenue sharing with the city, the state effectively reduced its own budget challenges on the backs of the taxpayers of Detroit (and other cities). These cuts account for nearly a third of the city’s revenue losses between FY 2011 and FY 2013, coming on the heels of the revenue losses from the Great Recession and tipping the city into the cash flow crisis that it is now experiencing. Furthermore, the Legislature placed strict limits on the city’s ability to raise revenue itself to offset these losses.

The Detroit Bankruptcy

Quit while you still got your manhood.

You really think you can take me on?

Kwame Kilpatrick Sentenced, Former Detroit Mayor Gets 28 Years In Prison On Corruption Charges

Kwame Kilpatrick was sentenced to 28 years in prison Thursday, seven months after he was convicted of public corruption in federal court.

It marks the end to another chapter in the saga of Kilpatrick, who was elected mayor of Detroit at the young age of 31. Once mentioned as a possible candidate for president later in life, Detroit’s “hip-hop mayor,” now 43, is generally credited as one of America’s worst mayoral leaders of the past decade.

The former Detroit mayor’s sentencing recommendation called for at least 28 years to life for Kilpatrick, who prosecutors say robbed the City of Detroit of millions through criminal enterprises when it was at its most desperate. It’s “equal to the longest sentence” for corruption ever handed down to a public official, said U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade after the sentencing was announced.

Judge Nancy Edmunds, who announced the sentence Thursday, said that it was important to look at the entire history of the defendant, noting that Kilpatrick’s numerous convictions regarding criminal enterprise were drawn from crimes committed during his entire six-year tenure as Detroit mayor, and possibly even during his time in the Michigan Legislature. It was also important to consider the enormity of the investigation — Edmunds said 34 other people have been convicted for crimes pertaining to Kilpatrick.

.Very weak stuff dude. You can't win this one. You've already lost. Kwame Kilpatrick is not the reason Detroit is where it is today and you've been shown tat. You got knocked out in round one son.
It's actually the negroes that are the reason. The more the demographics shifted to black, the shittier the city became.

Psychosis.

Thats not THE KKK? Who told you it wasnt THE KKK? Next your going to say the sun isnt the sun? :laugh:

It's the truth. There are dozens of very small organizations, each claiming to be the KKK, none of them having anything to do with one another. That's just one of them, no more significant than any of the others, and having no more authority than any of the others to speak for the “Ku Klux Klan” as a whole. The Ku Klux Klan does not exist, as a single, coherent, organization on any meaningful scale, and hasn't for decades.

m c
Uhm....

Detroit

View attachment 162106

Greenville south Carolina

View attachment 162107

Detroit
th
th
th
th
[/

QUOTE]

So you going to tell us Detroit is a great place to visit you stupid fuck...a 1/3rd of the city is gone...

I'd damn sure rather visit Detroit than Greenville South cacka lackey. If 1/3rd is gone its still 7 times larger than Greenville meaning it has still more attractions. We know there are bad areas in Detroit so what's your fucking point? Greenville South Carolina has a population of 58,000 and is 1/10th the size of Detroit. Yet you compare them like they are the same. That's stupid and you are a dumb ass for trying to make them the same.

Black people are by far the largest racial or ethnic population in Detroit, which has the highest percentage of black residents of any American city with a population over 100,000. Eighty-three percent of the city’s 701,000 residents are black. It continues to be an underreported story that a white state legislature and white governor took over the city and forced it to file for bankruptcy against the will of its elected representatives. It is also underreported that white governors and the white state legislature failed to provide Detroit with its fair share of state tax revenues – a significant contributor to the city’s current financial distress.

Detroit’s bankruptcy plan calls for the near-elimination of the retiree health benefits that city workers earned over the years, as well as drastic cuts in the pensions that retired and current workers have earned and counted on. It is telling, I think, that for the first time since the Michigan constitution was adopted 50 years ago, the governor chose in this case to ignore the Michigan constitution’s guarantee that public employee pension benefits will be paid in full, given that Detroit’s public workforce is majority black and represented by unions that opposed the governor’s election.

Whether as cause or effect, the other key factor was the outmigration of manufacturing jobs, a process that began in the late 1940’s as the auto industry disinvested in Detroit in favor of the surrounding suburbs. The Big 3 later stopped investing in Michigan, leaving devastated cities like Flint and Pontiac in favor of the West, the South, Canada, Mexico and, eventually, Asia.

Government was deeply involved in the racial segregation of the Detroit metropolitan area, as it was in the nation. As early as the 1930’s, the Federal Housing Administration’s underwriting manual instructed mortgage lenders to respect racial covenants, and the Federal Home Loan Bank Board sponsored the development of residential security maps that made most minority neighborhoods off-limits for lending. After World War II, when the G.I. Bill gave subsidized mortgages to millions of veterans, the government’s mortgage lending restrictions effectively excluded blacks. The new homes in the white suburban communities around Detroit were built with G.I. bill money that was denied to most blacks.

Government was involved at a more micro level as well. I grew up in all-white Grosse Pointe, one block from the Detroit city limit. The “Pointe system,” which awarded points that individuals needed to qualify as buyers based on their race and religion, was enforced by realtors and civic associations, by violence and threats of violence, and by legal covenants against selling to a non-white. The Pointe system kept black people from purchasing homes in any of the five Grosse Pointe municipalities during most of the 20th century. Other suburban communities, including Dearborn, the home of the Ford Motor Co., were populated along racial lines and maintained their racial segregation through notorious whites-only policies, the use of racial covenants, mob violence ignored by the police, and even the participation of the police and fire departments in harassing anyone who tried to break the color line.

The Detroit Bankruptcy

The City of Detroit’s bankruptcy was driven by a severe decline in revenues (and, importantly, not an increase in obligations to fund pensions). Depopulation and long-term unemployment caused Detroit’s property and income tax revenues to plummet. The state of Michigan exacerbated the problems by slashing revenue it shared with the city. The city’s overall expenses have declined over the last five years, although its financial expenses have increased. In addition, Wall Street sold risky financial instruments to the city, which now threaten the resolution of this crisis. To return Detroit to long-term fiscal health, the city must increase revenue and extract itself from the financial transactions that threaten to drain its budget even further.

The state of Michigan has exacerbated Detroit’s revenue crisis by slashing $67 million in state revenue sharing with the city. About $24 million dollars of these cuts were due to revenues shared pursuant to the Michigan State Constitution, allocated among cities and towns based on population. Detroit’s allocation was reduced because of population loss in the 2010 census. However, the remaining $42.8 million (64 percent of the total state cuts) were due to statutory revenue sharing and were at the discretion of the state Legislature. By cutting revenue sharing with the city, the state effectively reduced its own budget challenges on the backs of the taxpayers of Detroit (and other cities). These cuts account for nearly a third of the city’s revenue losses between FY 2011 and FY 2013, coming on the heels of the revenue losses from the Great Recession and tipping the city into the cash flow crisis that it is now experiencing. Furthermore, the Legislature placed strict limits on the city’s ability to raise revenue itself to offset these losses.

The Detroit Bankruptcy

Kwame Kilpatrick Sentenced, Former Detroit Mayor Gets 28 Years In Prison On Corruption Charges

Kwame Kilpatrick was sentenced to 28 years in prison Thursday, seven months after he was convicted of public corruption in federal court.

It marks the end to another chapter in the saga of Kilpatrick, who was elected mayor of Detroit at the young age of 31. Once mentioned as a possible candidate for president later in life, Detroit’s “hip-hop mayor,” now 43, is generally credited as one of America’s worst mayoral leaders of the past decade.

The former Detroit mayor’s sentencing recommendation called for at least 28 years to life for Kilpatrick, who prosecutors say robbed the City of Detroit of millions through criminal enterprises when it was at its most desperate. It’s “equal to the longest sentence” for corruption ever handed down to a public official, said U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade after the sentencing was announced.

Judge Nancy Edmunds, who announced the sentence Thursday, said that it was important to look at the entire history of the defendant, noting that Kilpatrick’s numerous convictions regarding criminal enterprise were drawn from crimes committed during his entire six-year tenure as Detroit mayor, and possibly even during his time in the Michigan Legislature. It was also important to consider the enormity of the investigation — Edmunds said 34 other people have been convicted for crimes pertaining to Kilpatrick.

.Very weak stuff dude. You can't win this one. You've already lost. Kwame Kilpatrick is not the reason Detroit is where it is today and you've been shown tat. You got knocked out in round one son.

Check, you stupid , I thought in your mind and post every American wanted to go to Detroit? ??

Thats not THE KKK? Who told you it wasnt THE KKK? Next your going to say the sun isnt the sun? :laugh:

It's the truth. There are dozens of very small organizations, each claiming to be the KKK, none of them having anything to do with one another. That's just one of them, no more significant than any of the others, and having no more authority than any of the others to speak for the “Ku Klux Klan” as a whole. The Ku Klux Klan does not exist, as a single, coherent, organization on any meaningful scale, and hasn't for decades.
Wait...you expect me to believe that the KKK is not really the KKK but a fake KKK? I mean like seriously?
laugh.gif

So why did Drumpf mention them?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

""Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When you can produce the racism you claim about me, then we'll talk.

You produce it with every post, hypocrite.

Then you should be able to post a quote.

I just did.

No you did not. You don't get to make up what racism is .....

I don’t have to, because I have a much greater comprehension of the English language than you do. Not because of the color of your skin or some arbitrary group I define you by, but because YOU are a dope. Just you, nobody else who may or may not bear any superficial similarity to you.

It's not that you don't have to. It's that you can't.

How much weed you smoking tonight..because your getting retarded..
You were born retarded. So now youre claiming Drumpf isnt a republican? I knew I would smoke your ass. That was too easy. :laugh:

Damn you must be smoking some good weed, where did I ever claim Trump to be a conservative?

And what was your question dumb shit?
Go to sleep white boy. I have already destroyed you. :itsok:

m c

The Detroit Bankruptcy

The Detroit Bankruptcy

It's actually the negroes that are the reason. The more the demographics shifted to black, the shittier the city became.

Psychosis.
The Ruins of Detroit

Pretty much anything negroes touch turns to shit.

Probably because I know Atlanta has not had a Republican mayor since 1879..

Is Atlanta the entire south? And aren't the southern states all republican now?

Yes because people want jobs, the republicans are delivering, doing what the democrats couldn't, they don't want welfare, they wanted jobs....

Republicans delivered us a severe recession with millions of lost jobs that were outsourced. That's about all they have delivered.

I am a Chicago guy who lives in south Carolina you fucking idiot..

I know what Nikki and crew did

I know I'm going to regret asking this question, IM2 (because it's patently obvious you're clueless about economics!) but what Republican policies created the severe recession? As for job "outsourcing"? Barry made the CEO of GE his "Jobs Czar" and GE outsourced jobs like crazy so blaming that on the GOP simply shows how naive you are!

View attachment 162104

I live in a republican state that has been fucked up by a republican idiot.

Like I said, republicans delivered us millions of lost jobs and a deep recession.

Wait...you expect me to believe that the KKK is not really the KKK but a fake KKK? I mean like seriously?

Which one? There are several organizations claiming to be the KKK, none of them of any significance or size. Which one of them is the real KKK?

How much weed you smoking tonight..because your getting retarded..
You were born retarded. So now youre claiming Drumpf isnt a republican? I knew I would smoke your ass. That was too easy. :laugh:

Damn you must be smoking some good weed, where did I ever claim Trump to be a conservative?

And what was your question dumb shit?
Go to sleep white boy. I have already destroyed you. :itsok:

You forgot the question...i destroyed you pages ago and now just fucking with you :)

Yes because people want jobs, the republicans are delivering, doing what the democrats couldn't, they don't want welfare, they wanted jobs....

Republicans delivered us a severe recession with millions of lost jobs that were outsourced. That's about all they have delivered.
They delivered the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts.

They gave us Iraq.

They did pretty much nothing after Enron.

They Investigated Benghazi more times than 9/11.

Busy little bees, full of stings, making honey

That's why we need a special prosecutor , don't you think?
Name them and post pictures...

Double dog dare ya...
Not really important but nice deflection from answering my question. Why are you whites so insecure?

It's no deflection..post the pictures and you know damn well I will ripped you apart..
Start another thread with your deflection. You get nothing until you answer my first question. Why do you call Blacks victims because they dont support the party of racists?

No I will take your ass on right now in this thread (happy thanksgiving btw)

What can't you figure out blacks support the party that put them in chains...its pathetic..

No. You wont do shit unless I allow you to. I have only allowed you to answer my question.

If Blacks supported the party that put them in chains that means they would be supporting the repubs.

Democrats have put blacks in "chains" for the past forty years, Milkweed...you're simply too myopic to see it! You think because you're on a welfare plantation instead of a cotton plantation that they've done you a favor! In the meantime they've used your votes to make millions for themselves while doing NOTHING for the black community! Bill Clinton was probably responsible for putting more young black males in prison than any American in history...yet you worship him! It show's how clueless you really are!

View attachment 162104

Like I said, republicans delivered us millions of lost jobs and a deep recession.

Uhm....

Detroit

View attachment 162106

View attachment 162107
OMG. You right wingers. I know you don't try to be funny, but COME ON!

Greenville NC

woodside.jpg

Woodside Represent!

When you think murder, rape and armed robbery you probably think of Chicago. Or Detroit. Or Washington, D.C. These are cities that typically rank at the top of the nation’s violent crime rankings, and some of the neighborhoods in these cities are the equivalent of third world war zones.

What city do you not associated with violent crime? Greenville, S.C. – the capital of South Carolina’s socially conservative Upstate.

Greenville’s Woodside is the sixth-most dangerous neighborhood in America.

------------------------------------

HBOgOiV.gif

Why do you guys always set yourself up for fail? Don't you get tired of it?

They gave us Iraq.

Not really important but nice deflection from answering my question. Why are you whites so insecure?

It's no deflection..post the pictures and you know damn well I will ripped you apart..
Start another thread with your deflection. You get nothing until you answer my first question. Why do you call Blacks victims because they dont support the party of racists?

What can't you figure out blacks support the party that put them in chains...its pathetic..

No. You wont do shit unless I allow you to. I have only allowed you to answer my question.

If Blacks supported the party that put them in chains that means they would be supporting the repubs.

Democrats have put blacks in "chains" for the past forty years, Milkweed...you're simply too myopic to see it! You think because you're on a welfare plantation instead of a cotton plantation that they've done you a favor! In the meantime they've used your votes to make millions for themselves while doing NOTHING for the black community! Bill Clinton was probably responsible for putting more young black males in prison than any American in history...yet you worship him! It show's how clueless you really are!

Black drug addicts are criminals.

White drug addicts, the majority of drug addicts are simply sick with a disease called "opioid addiction".

Unfortunately, it reminds me of "survivors and looters" after Katrina.

d6f72fc715f3a23ae79fd2a41eb5fe94.jpg

View attachment 162104

Uhm....

Detroit

View attachment 162106

View attachment 162107

Detroit
th
th
th
th
The best you can say about Greenville is they have the best crack.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Which one? There are several organizations claiming to be the KKK, none of them of any significance or size. Which one of them is the real KKK?
There are multiple chapters and several organizations stating they are the KKK. I dont care how significant they are. The point is that they support the repubs.

m c
Detroit
th
th
th
th
[/

QUOTE]

The Detroit Bankruptcy

The Detroit Bankruptcy

Check, you stupid , I thought in your mind and post every American wanted to go to Detroit? ??

We aren't talking about who wants to go to any place. You compared Detroit to Greenville by posting a picture of a run down house while you posted an artists rendering of Downtown Greenville. So I posted a picture of downtown Detroit. Then you were shown what caused the problems in Detroit. Detroit got 16 million tourists last year, I doubt If Greenville came close.

m c

The Detroit Bankruptcy

The Detroit Bankruptcy

Psychosis.
The Ruins of Detroit

Pretty much anything negroes touch turns to shit.

Apparently a negro touched your brain then.

They gave us Iraq.

Dems have handed Blacks a crutch. Youre simply too illiterate to understand the difference between a crutch and chains. You think because Dems profess to want to help Blacks and have put the first Black POTUS in office that means they are chaining them. There is a reason I am not a Dem. I dont need a crutch. I need racist repubs to go die somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back