OK How STUPID is This?

I think that what Colorado is looking at is that people from Texas pay big money to hunt deer in Colorado, but not so much to hunt bear and cougar, and wolves. Very stupid. Just reduce the hunt, make it a draw for tags, and charge way more. They will pay anyway, since they are not hunting for meat, but for thrill.

Why don't you go hug that cute furry lion or bear?

F'n jackasses. :cuckoo:
Now look, asshole, you may be stupid enough to totally throw nature out of balance by altering predator-prey relationships, the rest of us are not. Particularly those of us that are experienced hunters.

Why don't you go hug that cute furry lion or bear?

F'n jackasses. :cuckoo:
Now look, asshole, you may be stupid enough to totally throw nature out of balance by altering predator-prey relationships, the rest of us are not. Particularly those of us that are experienced hunters.
Liberals. The big bang of stupid.
x1000

There isn't too much difference in the two, lately.

Your first mistake was to EVER expect government to do the right thing. It happens so seldom, that we should never expect it.

Ah yes, early in our nation's history there was a wonderful example of that. An expedition that cost ten times it's budget, came in so late that people had given it up, and failed to achieve it's primary goal. It was called the Corps of Discovery.

And remember all those dams built by FDR to make employment. Totally worthless, as was the aluminum that the electricity smelted to make those worthless B-17's and B-24's. After all, what good did they ever do for us?

And remember all those dams built by FDR to make employment. Totally worthless, as was the aluminum that the electricity smelted to make those worthless B-17's and B-24's. After all, what good did they ever do for us?
I guess they gave a lot of people jobs, allowing them to feed their family's and put a roof over their heads... that part ain't so bad

Liberals. The big bang of stupid.

I rather doubt liberals would be responsible for a plan to kill wolves and bears vice limiting hunting. The correct comment should have been

"Conservatives. The big bang of stupid".

Forum List

Back