OK, I admit this proves Biden has Dementia

Enough of Biden! ENOUGH OF HIM!

go home Biden.

View attachment 355190
Get used to it Skye. He is going to be your President for the next 4 years. Trump will have his tv network going next year where he can push his propaganda so you can tune into that and do your hooting and hollering while responsible people try and clean up Trumps mess.

He is not going to be President, never, ever!

Wakey wakey!

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

Well said Mr Biden. How many dopey trumptards do you think are going to “like” this OP without even watching it?

I watched it. Biden said nothing but gibberish...followed by some soy boy spewing all the Democratic talking points for him. So who is running ? Biden or the nitwit that followed?

Gibberish? Haha, I don’t recall seeing him tell Americans about magic sunlight and drinking bleach while our top scientists shake their heads. What Biden said made sense, you can disagree if you’d like but it wasnt gibberish. Stop lying.

Oh look fake news.

Lefties are so predictable.

go home Biden.

View attachment 355190
Get used to it Skye. He is going to be your President for the next 4 years. Trump will have his tv network going next year where he can push his propaganda so you can tune into that and do your hooting and hollering while responsible people try and clean up Trumps mess.

Wakey wakey!

He's hiding in a basement, filling out stacks of mail-in ballots. Don't be so sure he won't 'win'. Half of Mexico and South America will be voting in November.

Since dementia makes him indistinguishable from any other Democrat, I fails to see why Jow Un's lack of mental faculties bothers Democrats. It is in fact why he relates so well to so many of them.
It all makes sense now :)

go home Biden.

View attachment 355190

Wakey wakey!

He's hiding in a basement, filling out stacks of mail-in ballots. Don't be so sure he won't 'win'. Half of Mexico and South America will be voting in November.

Hope not.

Libs please, okay Trump/Biden debate next week on national tv deal?? No we didn't think so, run and hide you clowns.
Do you really think there’s anybody out there who doesn’t already know who they are voting for?! Hell no, I’m ready to vote now. Let’s do this. Get the clown out of there!
The clown is trying to get in there. He has been a buffoon for 40 years and now he is a brain-damaged buffoon.

go home Biden.

View attachment 355190

Wakey wakey!
You underestimate the power of the anti trump movement. It makes the maga crowd, that squeaked by Clinton and lost the popular vote by millions , pale in comparison

I have been avoiding it, but this video makes it clear Biden has full on drooling dementia. He has no idea what he is saying and can’t string two thoughts together.

Well said Mr Biden. How many dopey trumptards do you think are going to “like” this OP without even watching it?

I watched it. Biden said nothing but gibberish...followed by some soy boy spewing all the Democratic talking points for him. So who is running ? Biden or the nitwit that followed?

Gibberish? Haha, I don’t recall seeing him tell Americans about magic sunlight and drinking bleach while our top scientists shake their heads. What Biden said made sense, you can disagree if you’d like but it wasnt gibberish. Stop lying.

Oh look fake news.

Lefties are so predictable.

What’s fake?

go home Biden.

View attachment 355190

Wakey wakey!

Funny to hear that line used over and over while video shows him traveling around the country. You sound like a fool when you do that. The video in the OP is not from his basement smart guy.

Libs please, okay Trump/Biden debate next week on national tv deal?? No we didn't think so, run and hide you clowns.
Do you really think there’s anybody out there who doesn’t already know who they are voting for?! Hell no, I’m ready to vote now. Let’s do this. Get the clown out of there!
The clown is trying to get in there. He has been a buffoon for 40 years and now he is a brain-damaged buffoon.
He clearly makes more sense than trump so it’s an easy vote for me

Another Teleprompter-in-chief?
:laughing0301:

lol Obama looked like a cigar store indian whose lips moved; he never had an original throughout in his life, but he looked like a Jenyus to Democrats. Biden would be a lot more entertaining, though, but we know he's going to resign and his VP is the real candidate for Prez.

Forum List

Back