Ok Maxine Waters has had death threats, should the secret service investigate

Trump advocating violence good, all others bad. That's your point.

My you're dense. Point is, starting trouble bad--responding to trouble good.

Your company told you what they thought of you by not giving you health insurance. Trying getting getting them to say it is their fault. You won't because you are to busy sucking dick to keep your low bennies job. Keep being a cock holster, you are king of it.

Let me put it this way: if Hussein never made it to the White House, it's likely I would be insured today. He gave employers an out which they never had before. If he would have minded his own business and stick to sneaking cigarettes behind his big assed wife, millions of us wouldn't have lost our insurance. Is my employer at fault too? Yes he is. But if you look at who's to really blame, look at who started the problem in the first place.

Yes your employers to blame, he proved exactly what you mean to him.

And I do get it, Rump in sighting violence good, all others bad. It is easy to see in your world Ray -Ray.

My world is the reality world. I don't need to make things up like you do to justify my position. I've explained this to you a half-dozen times already, and you are so dense you refuse to let anything sink in even though this is so simple an 8 year old can understand.

This is what I call the leftist mental block. When Democrats do something detrimental, pretend it's not happening and make up your own version or story. It''s just like my employer thing. You blame him instead of one of your own who actually started the problem. But in the mind of a Democrat, it's never a Democrats fault, so it's not a wonder how we are becoming a more divided country all the time. Nobody can talk to a brick wall.

You live in fiction Ray.

Sure I do, that's why you can't challenge one thing I wrote.

Your company told you what they thought of you by not giving you health insurance. Trying getting getting them to say it is their fault. You won't because you are to busy sucking dick to keep your low bennies job. Keep being a cock holster, you are king of it.

Let me put it this way: if Hussein never made it to the White House, it's likely I would be insured today. He gave employers an out which they never had before. If he would have minded his own business and stick to sneaking cigarettes behind his big assed wife, millions of us wouldn't have lost our insurance. Is my employer at fault too? Yes he is. But if you look at who's to really blame, look at who started the problem in the first place.

And I do get it, Rump in sighting violence good, all others bad. It is easy to see in your world Ray -Ray.

My world is the reality world. I don't need to make things up like you do to justify my position. I've explained this to you a half-dozen times already, and you are so dense you refuse to let anything sink in even though this is so simple an 8 year old can understand.

This is what I call the leftist mental block. When Democrats do something detrimental, pretend it's not happening and make up your own version or story. It''s just like my employer thing. You blame him instead of one of your own who actually started the problem. But in the mind of a Democrat, it's never a Democrats fault, so it's not a wonder how we are becoming a more divided country all the time. Nobody can talk to a brick wall.

You live in fiction Ray.

Maxine Waters has aching hemorrhoids and no wonder she has butt hurt. Tell Maxine take her ass to Malta.

You live in fiction Ray.

Maxine Waters has aching hemorrhoids and no wonder she has butt hurt. Tell Maxine take her ass to Malta.

She should take her ass out of government, that's for sure. Some people there stay way too long.

I bet your employer and his family have insurance, it wasn't to expensive for them. You and the rest of your actual working colleagues were not worth it to them. So yes Ray-Ray it is their fault, and actually your own fault for laying down and taking it. You got what you deserve, no health insurance wallow in it!

You live in fiction Ray.

Ray, If I took a notion, i'd pound your simple minded bullshit into the ground like I always do.

You live in fiction Ray.

Ray, If I took a notion, i'd pound your simple minded bullshit into the ground like I always do.

Yeah, and if I had wings I could fly like a bird.

I bet your employer and his family have insurance, it wasn't to expensive for them. You and the rest of your actual working colleagues were not worth it to them. So yes Ray-Ray it is their fault, and actually your own fault for laying down and taking it. You got what you deserve, no health insurance wallow in it!

My employer is on his wife's plan where she works. His son works with us and uses Commie Care. The only choice I do have is taking it. WTF else could I do? Any job I applied at also doesn't have coverage because it spread like cancer thanks to that big eared creep.

Prior to that, employers had no choice but to provide coverage, otherwise they wouldn't get any good help. That big-eared clown changed all that and now it's impossible to find employment that has insurance coverage like before DumBama took over. That idiot screwed working people by the millions.

My employer is on his wife's plan where she works. His son works with us and uses Commie Care. The only choice I do have is taking it. WTF else could I do? Any job I applied at also doesn't have coverage because it spread like cancer thanks to that big eared creep.

Prior to that, employers had no choice but to provide coverage, otherwise they wouldn't get any good help. That big-eared clown changed all that and now it's impossible to find employment that has insurance coverage like before DumBama took over. That idiot screwed working people by the millions.

Or they do not value you, there are jobs everywhere remember. Grow a pair and find a better deal.

Or they do not value you, there are jobs everywhere remember. Grow a pair and find a better deal.

No, jobs are not everywhere for me in my field of work because of medical conditions. I have very limited ability as to where I can work.

Many larger companies kept their insurance but many smaller companies (which I could work for) did not. Many of them dropped coverage. It has nothing to do with whether your employer feels you are worth it or not, it's about staying competitive. Medical insurance is big dollars, and the only way to provide it is to be more expensive than your competitors.

You have a lot to learn about business.

No, jobs are not everywhere for me in my field of work because of medical conditions. I have very limited ability as to where I can work.

Many larger companies kept their insurance but many smaller companies (which I could work for) did not. Many of them dropped coverage. It has nothing to do with whether your employer feels you are worth it or not, it's about staying competitive. Medical insurance is big dollars, and the only way to provide it is to be more expensive than your competitors.

Obviously you do, I have health insurance.

I'm sure you do..........for now.........

I'm sure you do..........for now.........

And a pension, and an annuity, actually several of them...

Forum List

Back