Ok RWs: I have a simple question about Trump. I expect a simple answer.

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?
I'm glad he got under your skin. Donald Trump owns you. A liberal questioning someone else's maturity level is the height of hypocrisy.
Lol this isn't about my personal feelings. I'm sure most psychologists agree with me.

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?

Hell no.

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do when he was campaigning.

He's using Twitter to get his message to the people and by passing the press. Good strategy on his part.

The press is to busy making the news to factually report the news.
Ok put policy aside. Do you think Trump is an insecure and immature 70 year old man?

no

I'm glad he got under your skin. Donald Trump owns you. A liberal questioning someone else's maturity level is the height of hypocrisy.
Lol this isn't about my personal feelings. I'm sure most psychologists agree with me.
I'm quite sure all the fascist liberals agree with you....:lol:

He speaks and reacts like a real American a blue collar worker etc its why he was able to win the blue collar vote
Lol well there are certainly a lot of dumb and immature conservatives out there you're right.
You do realize the ppl I'm talking about are union workers and usually dumbocrat voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin etc. You continue bashing the backbone of America I'm sure that will get y'all elected again real fast.

He speaks and reacts like a real American a blue collar worker etc its why he was able to win the blue collar vote
Lol well there are certainly a lot of dumb and immature conservatives out there you're right.
You do realize the ppl I'm talking about are union workers and usually dumbocrat voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin etc. You continue bashing the backbone of America I'm sure that will get y'all elected again real fast.
Too many people are way too stupid to have the right to vote I guess.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.
Nah, you're just mad I'm right.

No.

He's not awesome himself, the only thing that is awesome is the reaction he is getting out of the left. He's made the hard core ones resort to violence, and the middle of the roaders show their true hatred of their fellow Americans.

No, it looks like the twitter of the old guy we all know who has no filter.
So you're saying the only positive thing about Trump is the reaction of other people?

As long as your reaction is negative, it means he's doing everything right.

Oh so now a Democrat is in favor of testing before being allowed to vote. Keep going please. Throwing a fit BC blue collar workers saw through the dem bs is so petty.

You're an idiot.

You and the rest of the idiots that believe like you are the only ones making the claim you're right.

Why didn't you simply say you're using the I'm right because I said it argument?

You are correct.
The fact that you have that right proves your contention.

You're an idiot.

Au contraire, everything's coming up roses.

No.

He's not awesome himself, the only thing that is awesome is the reaction he is getting out of the left. He's made the hard core ones resort to violence, and the middle of the roaders show their true hatred of their fellow Americans.

No, it looks like the twitter of the old guy we all know who has no filter.
So you're saying the only positive thing about Trump is the reaction of other people?

As long as your reaction is negative, it means he's doing everything right.
Oh really? So if he nuked England, would you still like him even though he would piss off liberals?

Okay... That's actually three questions. Answers in order are; "no", "no", and "no". Glad I could help...

LOL, I'd assume that the twitter account belonged to a 14 year old girl, on the plus side it is a bit of a refreshing change to have some politically incorrect, non-poll tested rhetoric coming out of the Oval Office. Not only is the fall out from the lunatic left hilarious to watch but the ancillary effect is that average Joe citizen is less intimidated when it comes to saying what's really on his/her mind.

You're an idiot.

Au contraire, everything's coming up roses.
Roses huh? Already? After singing a bunch of EOs, now is all roses?

Forum List

Back