Ok RWs: I have a simple question about Trump. I expect a simple answer.

Oh really? So if he nuked England, would you still like him even though he would piss off liberals?

That you have to resort to such foolish statements is proof he's doing something right.

Get over it, pussy. Your bitch lost and there isn't a damn thing you can do but cry and whine. It's funny to watch all those that thought Hillary had it made then had to watch her go down in flames. You morons claim Trump is an idiot yet you couldn't beat him.
It's so pathetic that you people deflect to Hilary. No one one the left gives a fuck about Hillary now. She is irrelevant. Trump is president now. Now you have to examine the colossal mess you have made.

Apparently she was irrelevant before the election. That's why she lost.

It's not deflecting. It's pointing out why you whine and cry so much.

We're focusing on recovering from the mess Obama made and how we avoided it continuing with Hillary. Depends on how you look at it.
lol dude you are so thick. I don't give a fuck about Hillary. I didn't like her. The fact that you harp on her only shows your own preoccupation with the past and lack of acceptance for the colossal mess you helped elect.

So you didn't vote for Hillary?

You ignore the mess of 8 years of your BOY and want to harp on someone in office for 2 weeks.
Yes, I did vote for her. Why? It's because ANY other candidate in the 2016 would have been a better choice. Voting for her was the only vote against Trump's chances. Christ, if GW Bush ran against Trump, I would have gladly voted for him. That says A LOT.

That you have to resort to such foolish statements is proof he's doing something right.

Get over it, pussy. Your bitch lost and there isn't a damn thing you can do but cry and whine. It's funny to watch all those that thought Hillary had it made then had to watch her go down in flames. You morons claim Trump is an idiot yet you couldn't beat him.
It's so pathetic that you people deflect to Hilary. No one one the left gives a fuck about Hillary now. She is irrelevant. Trump is president now. Now you have to examine the colossal mess you have made.

We're focusing on recovering from the mess Obama made and how we avoided it continuing with Hillary. Depends on how you look at it.
lol dude you are so thick. I don't give a fuck about Hillary. I didn't like her. The fact that you harp on her only shows your own preoccupation with the past and lack of acceptance for the colossal mess you helped elect.

You ignore the mess of 8 years of your BOY and want to harp on someone in office for 2 weeks.
Yes, I did vote for her. Why? It's because ANY other candidate in the 2016 would have been a better choice. Voting for her was the only vote against Trump's chances. Christ, if GW Bush ran against Trump, I would have gladly voted for him. That says A LOT.

You claim to not give a fuck about Hillary and don't like her yet you voted for her.

The I voted against someone mindset? So much for having any principled beliefs.

Trump's errors are small. It's democrats screaming the world is on fire everyone that disagrees is a nazi that makes them a joke.

You claim to not give a fuck about Hillary and don't like her yet you voted for her.

I have principles beliefs that Trump is a moron.

Man you really are terrible at reading comprehension aren't you?

I read where you said "I don't give a fuck about Hillary", "I didn't like her", but "yes, I did vote for her".

Those things means you voted against Trump and not for anything. That means you don't stand for anything. Typical lefty that has no principled beliefs.

Since that sums you up, my comprehension is perfectly fine.

Then you were a moron for asking a really stupid question.

I read where you said "I don't give a fuck about Hillary", "I didn't like her", but "yes, I did vote for her".

Those things means you voted against Trump and not for anything. That means you don't stand for anything. Typical lefty that has no principled beliefs.

Everything I said was based on principle actually.

I have proof you're a moron.

All of these are YOUR word:

"I don't give a fuck about Hillary"
"I didn't like her"
"Yes, I voted for her"

That's not principled beliefs. That's a pussy that has nothing to stand on.

"I didn't like her"
"Yes, I voted for her"

Lol oh really? It isn't principle to oppose a politician? Yikes. You really are a pawn.

Then you have no principles. That's the point. You admitted voted for someone who, in your own words, you didn't like and didn't give a fuck about. That's not principles. That's being a pussy.

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?
That was three questions from a simpleton. Don't bother to try again.

Then you have no principles. That's the point. You admitted voted for someone who, in your own words, you didn't like and didn't give a fuck about. That's not principles. That's being a pussy.
How do you not understand the word principle? It's obviously principle to oppose a politician. Lol you're talking out of your ass.

"I didn't like her"
"Yes, I voted for her"

Lol oh really? It isn't principle to oppose a politician? Yikes. You really are a pawn.

Not when you claimed you voted for someone you didn't like and didn't give a fuck about.

Trump won and the bitch for whom you voted lost. How'd that work out for you.

Had Hillary won, you'd be on her lauding her abilities and everything she was doing.

"I didn't like her"
"Yes, I voted for her"

Not when you claimed you voted for someone you didn't like and didn't give a fuck about.

Trump won and the bitch for whom you voted lost. How'd that work out for you.

Had Hillary won, you'd be on her lauding her abilities and everything she was doing.
I performed my civic duty. It's a shame you don't see that as principle. Perhaps you are a fascist?

That really doesn't help your efforts. It only demonstrates that you're willing to say one thing, and claim it's principled; yet do another... Generic leftist hypocrisy at its finest...

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?
No

How do you not understand the word principle? It's obviously principle to oppose a politician. Lol you're talking out of your ass.

I understand the definition of principle. You don't. Had Hillary won, based on your words, you would have voted to elect someone you say you don't give a fuck about or didn't like. Principled people don't vote for someone that fits the description you provided about your stance on Hillary.

I think Trump is every bit as narcissistic and petty as Obama. I think both men respond to every little criticism when they should not as it weakens them. I think both men punish their enemies.

Bringing up Obama is not a justification for Trump but a straight up analysis. If those on the left are just now noticing petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissism in the White House after the last 8 years, you are truly blind.

I understand the definition of principle. You don't. Had Hillary won, based on your words, you would have voted to elect someone you say you don't give a fuck about or didn't like. Principled people don't vote for someone that fits the description you provided about your stance on Hillary.
In the given situation, voting for Hillary was my only possible contribution to stopping a complete idiot from being elected.

Forum List

Back