Ok RWs: I have a simple question about Trump. I expect a simple answer.

Yes, I did vote for her. Why? It's because ANY other candidate in the 2016 would have been a better choice. Voting for her was the only vote against Trump's chances. Christ, if GW Bush ran against Trump, I would have gladly voted for him. That says A LOT.

You claim to not give a fuck about Hillary and don't like her yet you voted for her.

The I voted against someone mindset? So much for having any principled beliefs.
Man you really are terrible at reading comprehension aren't you?

I read where you said "I don't give a fuck about Hillary", "I didn't like her", but "yes, I did vote for her".

Those things means you voted against Trump and not for anything. That means you don't stand for anything. Typical lefty that has no principled beliefs.

Since that sums you up, my comprehension is perfectly fine.
Everything I said was based on principle actually.
That really doesn't help your efforts. It only demonstrates that you're willing to say one thing, and claim it's principled; yet do another... Generic leftist hypocrisy at its finest...

He said he voted against Trump yet voted for someone who, in his own words, "didn't like" and "didn't give a fuck about". Billy's argument is that he voted against Trump because he didn't like him but he voted for Hillary despite not liking her. That's not principled.

So you didn't vote for Hillary?

You ignore the mess of 8 years of your BOY and want to harp on someone in office for 2 weeks.
Yes, I did vote for her. Why? It's because ANY other candidate in the 2016 would have been a better choice. Voting for her was the only vote against Trump's chances. Christ, if GW Bush ran against Trump, I would have gladly voted for him. That says A LOT.

You claim to not give a fuck about Hillary and don't like her yet you voted for her.

The I voted against someone mindset? So much for having any principled beliefs.
Man you really are terrible at reading comprehension aren't you?

I read where you said "I don't give a fuck about Hillary", "I didn't like her", but "yes, I did vote for her".

Those things means you voted against Trump and not for anything. That means you don't stand for anything. Typical lefty that has no principled beliefs.

Not when your argument is I didn't vote for Trump because I don't like him but I voted for Hillary although I didn't like her.

Then you have no principles. That's the point. You admitted voted for someone who, in your own words, you didn't like and didn't give a fuck about. That's not principles. That's being a pussy.
How do you not understand the word principle? It's obviously principle to oppose a politician. Lol you're talking out of your ass.

I understand the definition of principle. You don't. Had Hillary won, based on your words, you would have voted to elect someone you say you don't give a fuck about or didn't like. Principled people don't vote for someone that fits the description you provided about your stance on Hillary.
In the given situation, voting for Hillary was my only possible contribution to stopping a complete idiot from being elected.

Yet you still voted for someone you said you didn't like. In the end, had Hillary won, you still would have had someone in office you claim you didn't like. Either way, there is someone as President you claim you don't like and try to justify how one being there is wrong and how the other would have been OK. That's not principled.

A lefty obsessed with emotion, just sure he knows what others are thinking, and not a word about action, results, or policy.

Golly, I've never seen that before...

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?

If someone said something bad about you, would you respond or just run to your safe corner.
Safe corner days are coming to a end.
Go Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?

You ask for a simple answer but you made the question complicated. Typical idiot.

Simple answers:

No.
No, he's not.
No.
You're just the guy waiting to kill himself and board the space ship once the comet is in range.

Yeah you got nothing, as usual.

You ask for a simple answer but you made the question complicated. Typical idiot.

Simple answers:

No.
No, he's not.
No.
Yes, simple really is the best I'm going to get, huh?

It's what you asked for dummy.

Trump is not emotionally secure. He sets his eyes of a problem and works to solve it. Deal with it.

A common denominator among billionaires is that they tend to be innovative thinkers who aren't afraid to step outside of the single file line of zombies that make up the status quo. They find effective ways to communicate and reach their listeners. They aren't overly concerned with elloquence, their real interest is in getting shit done and making shit happen.
Please understand that by default you're not gonna get it regardless of how logical the responses you get are. You have self programmed and you won't allow simple logic and reason to sink in.
But not to worry, you're not the only one, many people are so use to hearing a smooth talking snake oil salesman talk in circles with a soothing tone and following status quo that Trumps aggressive yet effective form of leadership is alarmingly to such coddled and pussified ears.
Hang in there bud...you like many will come around.

With all due respect , you aren't in any position to "expect" anything.

No.

He's not awesome himself, the only thing that is awesome is the reaction he is getting out of the left. He's made the hard core ones resort to violence, and the middle of the roaders show their true hatred of their fellow Americans.

No, it looks like the twitter of the old guy we all know who has no filter.
So you're saying the only positive thing about Trump is the reaction of other people?

You're stupid.

Simple enough answer?

No he is like everyone else he has his good traits and his bad ones those who support him will focus on the good those who don't on the bad.

No he is like everyone else he has his good traits and his bad ones those who support him will focus on the good those who don't on the bad.
No he is an unprecedented douche bag.

A lefty obsessed with emotion, just sure he knows what others are thinking, and not a word about action, results, or policy.

Golly, I've never seen that before...
I'm making this a separate issue from policy. It needs to be addressed.

He speaks and reacts like a real American a blue collar worker etc its why he was able to win the blue collar vote
Lol well there are certainly a lot of dumb and immature conservatives out there you're right.
You do realize the ppl I'm talking about are union workers and usually dumbocrat voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin etc. You continue bashing the backbone of America I'm sure that will get y'all elected again real fast.
Too many people are way too stupid to have the right to vote I guess.
Stupid people are the backbone of the Democratic Party.

So, apparently, we can assume that the OP can only handle simple answers.

I supposed there are brilliant 14 year olds right? Trump knows exactly what he is doing. The fact is he knows how to dig at the core of the left and their media. it's fking hilarious

Forum List

Back