Ok RWs: I have a simple question about Trump. I expect a simple answer.

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?

You mean President Trump

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?

Well, here's a typical "evangelical" Trump supporter....Need to know more?....LOL

CusJ0VWWYAAnWUS.jpg

I'll remember to give the above to the blue collar workers in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin in 2018.

When does coal mining and manufacturing jobs CANNOT materialize by 2018,,,,you'll have your answer.....LOL

Well, here's a typical "evangelical" Trump supporter....Need to know more?....LOL

CusJ0VWWYAAnWUS.jpg

Nat lost weight!

In all 57 states and under sniperfire... and you can keep your doctor and insurance?

Forum List

Back