Ok RWs: I have a simple question about Trump. I expect a simple answer.

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?

So, apparently, we can assume that the OP can only handle simple answers.

No, we can assume that he is trolling for the answers he wants.

Do you think Trump is much more emotionally insecure than the average 70-year-old man?

Ok so you think he's awesome for some bizarre reason, but can you at least admit he is petty, childish, vindictive, and narcissistic?

If the only thing you ever saw of him was his twitter account, would your assumption be that it belonged to a 14 year old boy?

Hell no.

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do when he was campaigning.

He's using Twitter to get his message to the people and by passing the press. Good strategy on his part.

The press is to busy making the news to factually report the news.
Ok put policy aside. Do you think Trump is an insecure and immature 70 year old man?
didn't she answer no? You ask again why?

No, I just like pointing out the denial.

No, I just like pointing out the denial.

No, you like to preach and call names.

Is he, or is it a very effective tactic to keep ignorant people like you chasing your tails? From what I can see it's the latter.

No.

He's not awesome himself, the only thing that is awesome is the reaction he is getting out of the left. He's made the hard core ones resort to violence, and the middle of the roaders show their true hatred of their fellow Americans.

No, it looks like the twitter of the old guy we all know who has no filter.
So you're saying the only positive thing about Trump is the reaction of other people?

The answer is yes, because his fanboi's are just as emotionally immature as he is. They're losers, perpetually trapped in junior high.

No.

He's not awesome himself, the only thing that is awesome is the reaction he is getting out of the left. He's made the hard core ones resort to violence, and the middle of the roaders show their true hatred of their fellow Americans.

So you're saying the only positive thing about Trump is the reaction of other people?

The answer is yes, because his fanboi's are just as emotionally immature as he is. They're losers, perpetually trapped in junior high.

What's that noise???? IS that a fart?

Cuz it's definitely another asshole heard from.

No.

Compared to the dick sucking progressives did towards Obama, any adoration towards trump by even the most worshipful Donnie-boy pales in comparison.

Look at this suck-fest from back in 2008

Is Obama an enlightened being? / Spiritual wise ones say: This sure ain't no ordinary politician. You buying it?

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

No.

It's my favorite thing, considering the vapors he gives the left.

Add that to his SC pick, his follow through on things he said he was going to do, and the chance he may actually roll back the federal government a bit, he gets the same initial reaction I had to Guiliani in NYC back in the 90's. He may be an asshole, but he's the asshole we need right now.

No.

Add that to his SC pick, his follow through on things he said he was going to do, and the chance he may actually roll back the federal government a bit, he gets the same initial reaction I had to Guiliani in NYC back in the 90's. He may be an asshole, but he's the asshole we need right now.
Ok so you like his opinions on matters. But do you think he is actually competent for the job? Why would you think he is? What about him makes you think he understand the complex nature of public policy?

No.

Ok so you like his opinions on matters. But do you think he is actually competent for the job? Why would you think he is? What about him makes you think he understand the complex nature of public policy?

He's going to have a rough learning period, but right now I'll take someone with ideas I like and some needed polishing over someone polished with ideas I detest.

Notice he did correct the Green Card/Dual Citizenship thing on the travel moratorium, and he did it without denials, without fanfare, he just had people fix it. He's smart enough to realize (at least so far) that any explanations or apologies will be ripped to shreds by the MSM, so why do them?

I'm glad he got under your skin. Donald Trump owns you. A liberal questioning someone else's maturity level is the height of hypocrisy.
Lol this isn't about my personal feelings. I'm sure most psychologists agree with me.
Most psychologists would refer you to a psychiatrist.

No.

As long as your reaction is negative, it means he's doing everything right.
Oh really? So if he nuked England, would you still like him even though he would piss off liberals?
As soon as he nukes England by all mans get back to us. Until then fuck off. You're boring.

No.

Well, he's been very successful against all odds on numerous fronts. But more importantly, why should we care about the opinion of a loser on an internet forum instead?

You claim to not give a fuck about Hillary and don't like her yet you voted for her.

The I voted against someone mindset? So much for having any principled beliefs.
I have principles beliefs that Trump is a moron.

I have proof you're a moron.

All of these are YOUR word:

"I don't give a fuck about Hillary"
"I didn't like her"
"Yes, I voted for her"

That's not principled beliefs. That's a pussy that has nothing to stand on.
Lol oh really? It isn't principle to oppose a politician? Yikes. You really are a pawn.

Not when you claimed you voted for someone you didn't like and didn't give a fuck about.

Trump won and the bitch for whom you voted lost. How'd that work out for you.

Had Hillary won, you'd be on her lauding her abilities and everything she was doing.
I performed my civic duty. It's a shame you don't see that as principle. Perhaps you are a fascist?
If 5% of the baby murderers and bull dykes who 'marched' had bothered to vote for Hillary she would now be the President.
It's delightful to watch President Trump move into these LIB's brains. He is going to be there for at least four years.
All you little BONOBO asslickers will hear the name Trump humming away in your ears 24/7.
Maybe some of you won't be able to deal with the reality. Who can say.

go fuck you're daddy needle dick

President Trump, what's Hillary doing baking cookies and reading her AARP mail.
Nope. Hillary is pounding back 'triples' of straight Bombay gin for breakfast while watching 'Pizza-face' on MSNBC every day tell the fifty baby murderers and bull dykes watching what a wonderful President Hillary would have been.

I supposed there are brilliant 14 year olds right? Trump knows exactly what he is doing. The fact is he knows how to dig at the core of the left and their media. it's fking hilarious
President Trump can bypass the LIB MSM and reach 80+ million American Patriots through social media.
Not too bad for someone the LIBs claim is a dummy.

President Trump is an EXTREMELY quick study when it comes to understanding the in's and out's of anything he is involved with.
Don't anyone worry. After a year it will be be like he has been the President for eight years. He'll know literally every fucking thing there is to know about how the political system works and doesn't work in Washington.
Some of you LIB assholes actually believe Trump is sitting in a big bubble by himself making decisions based on his own emotions/opinions. NOTHING is farther than the truth.
Trump is a MASTER at getting the best advice available.

He speaks and reacts like a real American a blue collar worker etc its why he was able to win the blue collar vote
Lol well there are certainly a lot of dumb and immature conservatives out there you're right.

I'll remember to give the above to the blue collar workers in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin in 2018.

You fools can't help but destroy your own party, can you?

Now that's really a simple question, I expect a simple answer.

Forum List

Back