Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Now back to the thread topic that you ZOMBIES ARE TOO afraid to confront. YOUR King won't release his student records.. All of you leftist dimwits loved having the privacy of law abiding citizens violated but go BAT SHIT NUTTY in this very thread when it comes to your King. LOL

THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE ..

Done "researching those names" yet? :lol:

Now back to the thread topic that you ZOMBIES ARE TOO afraid to confront. YOUR King won't release his student records.. All of you leftist dimwits loved having the privacy of law abiding citizens violated but go BAT SHIT NUTTY in this very thread when it comes to your King. LOL

Student Records don't kill people.......Guns kill people

Why do you want President Obama to do what no other President has been required to do or has done voluntarily?

Again... Can the author of the OP produce a link that documents ANY president releasing his college records either before, or while he was still in office?

I'll not hold my breath.

You misspelled 'pointing and lauging at you'

Did LadyShitSlinger ever explain how her privacy was being violated?

I can't imagine the man who wants to violate her.... how would you find it?

Obama_Sealed.png

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

DETAILS: FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

After this past election cycle, NO ONE BELIEVES a single word from the LEFTIST FACT CHECK website.. It's nothing more than a circle jerk for Obama celebration.

Factcheck.org was started by a conservative couple, friends of Ronald Reagan.

You're an idiot.

All facts are offensive to a toothless shit-kicker like you. Too fucking bad. Read the facts. Accept the facts. Our get the fuck outta the thread, you inbred mother-fucker.

Did LadyShitSlinger ever explain how her privacy was being violated?

I can't imagine the man who wants to violate her.... how would you find it?

Just look for the event horizon

I've heard some fat girl fuckers just find a sweaty fold in the flesh and go for it.

You'd never get close enough to LGS's. As soon as you hit that event horizon, there's no escaping the gravitational pull of the black hole.

I ask again.... Can ANYONE provide a credible, object source of information that would show where ANY prior president EVER voluntarily authorized the release of his college transcrpts while he was still in office?

Notice how all of the Zombies ooze out of their Obama tombs in order to make excuses or throw out strawmans? LOL

He is an excuse...a piss-poor one for a President. But we're stuck with him thanks to the low info voters we have like some of the posters here.

Why don't you stop with the lies?? Maybe because you can't win with the truth?? Republicans have lost the last two presidential elections because they are hampered by the likes of people like you. Americans like President Obama and you all need to face it.

so last night the news has a story. seems someone was arrested breakiing into a house. seems that someone was breaking into the house to steal the guns there. seems they knew about the guns at that house from the interactive map they obtained from the liberal rag. nice. so no legal registered guns that were never inteneded to be used for any crime or murder are at risk of becoming non registered, illegal guns in the hands of others who have other intended uses for them. don't you just hate irresponsible liberal journalists?

Forum List

Back