Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Nice try pretzel nibbler...anyone that needs to know can go back and see how LGS humiliated you with that and you admitted to pole smoking.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I'm gay, you fucktard,. and LGS doesn't understand the difference between pretzel (which I am assuming she thinks is your dick, to her lol) and "pretzel logic."

It's the difference between the meaning of the word lightning and lightning bug.

Of which, we have all seen, the bug has driven been up your ass.

Now if you'll excuse me..I'm going to get ready to watch the Green Bay Packers...you can get ready to watch the Fudge Packers....:razz:
^stuck on stupid

I'm gay, you fucktard,. and LGS doesn't understand the difference between pretzel (which I am assuming she thinks is your dick, to her lol) and "pretzel logic."

It's the difference between the meaning of the word lightning and lightning bug.

Now if you'll excuse me..I'm going to get ready to watch the Green Bay Packers...you can get ready to watch the Fudge Packers....:razz:
^stuck on stupid

:lame2: But you knew that.

^stuck on stupid

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hey dummy if you look at your ^ it points to your name. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol:

Better get your alignment checked.

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Ask me if I care what you think?
If you don't care what I think, why do you keep responding to me?

What are we "doing"?

What should I be "worried" about?
They can also see what an asshole you are for inserting yourself in the way that you did....up del's ass.
None of us care about your crush on Del. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

Keep ruining the thread by perpetuating it.

You are an exemplary moderator for not giving a shit about anyone who might want to make a serious reply.

This thread was ruined the moment it was created.

I was at the movies watching Zero Dark Thirty. It looks like I missed a good show here, though.

I'm guessing this is the quote that did it:

You're a dumb fuck my condolences to your offspring.

It looks like the only person Baretteboy owned is himself :rofl:

Since you've spent the last 4 pages of this thread alternating between obscene smilies and lame attempts to take the "high ground", it doesn't take much "smarts" to see what a fool you're making of yourself.

Ask me if I care what you think?
If you don't care what I think, why do you keep responding to me?

What are we "doing"?
Worry about yourself, Lib.
What should I be "worried" about?
They can also see what an asshole you are for inserting yourself in the way that you did....up del's ass.
None of us care about your crush on Del. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

just for the record, my ass remains an exclusively outbound thoroughfare.

thanks

Why thank you. I too think that I am an exemplary moderator.

And by "serious reply", do you mean posting smilies sucking dick 14 times?

How come you don't question his attacks on me?

Why should I? Personal attacks are both allowed, and staggeringly common on this message board.

I'll tell you why...you're an asshole just like him

If it makes you feel better to think of me as an asshole, feel free to do so.

And you're so stupid and clueless that he has you fighting his battle and he hasn't been here in 15 replies. :badgrin: Idiot!

You have a strange view as to what is going on here.

Mocking you isn't "fighting del's battle". It's just mocking you. Del doesn't have a monopoly on that.

sadly, you are correct.

more's the pity

Total meltdown

600full-ice-age%3A-the-meltdown-poster.jpg

So cool.

:suck:

The 3 of you sure are melting. You're too stupid to see that others can see what you're doing as well as I.

You dopes are doing all the blabbering and all I have to do is hit an icon..keep going..

irony like the mesabi range.

Forum List

Back