Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Oh the dumbass moderator thinks he soooo smart.

Jackass.

what the fuck does whether the Doctor is a moderator or not have to do with this thread? No one is making an issue of you being a gay and suggesting that you don't have a right to post what you want because of it are they?

Why don't you fuck off dim bulb. You're replies are totally useless.

"You're gay" I'm rubber, you're glue" Hey idiot you aren't insulting me... but you are insulting gays that post here.W

That's what an asshole you sound like.

Stop trying so hard for acceptance. You'll never be as good as del at this.

If Del could send you in a tail spin easier than I did, then he must be quite good. One question from me and you melted like a grilled cheese sandwich.

Since you've spent the last 4 pages of this thread alternating between obscene smilies and lame attempts to take the "high ground", it doesn't take much "smarts" to see what a fool you're making of yourself.

Ask me if I care what you think?
If you don't care what I think, why do you keep responding to me?

What are we "doing"?
Worry about yourself, Lib.
What should I be "worried" about?
They can also see what an asshole you are for inserting yourself in the way that you did....up del's ass.
None of us care about your crush on Del. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

Keep ruining the thread by perpetuating it.

You are an exemplary moderator for not giving a shit about anyone who might want to make a serious reply.

What are we "doing"?

They can also see what an asshole you are for inserting yourself in the way that you did....up del's ass.
None of us care about your crush on Del. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

Another burnt out bulb thinking by calling me gay that somehow I'll run away.

Running is what del does.

What you do is frankly lame.

Maybe del can train you.

Keep digging.

what the fuck does whether the Doctor is a moderator or not have to do with this thread? No one is making an issue of you being a gay and suggesting that you don't have a right to post what you want because of it are they?

Why don't you fuck off dim bulb. You're replies are totally useless.

"You're gay" I'm rubber, you're glue" Hey idiot you aren't insulting me... but you are insulting gays that post here.W

That's what an asshole you sound like.

Stop trying so hard for acceptance. You'll never be as good as del at this.

If Del could send you in a tail spin easier than I did, then he must be quite good. One question from me and you melted like a grilled cheese sandwich.

You don't ask questions with attacks asshole. Go feed the baby..

What are we "doing"?

Another burnt out bulb thinking by calling me gay that somehow I'll run away.

Running is what del does.

What you do is frankly lame.

Maybe del can train you.

Keep digging.

And what are you going to do about it tough guy. Is that a threat?

What are we "doing"?

You are am exemplary moderator for not giving a shit about anyone who might want to make a serious reply.

Why thank you. I too think that I am an exemplary moderator.

And by "serious reply", do you mean posting smilies sucking dick 14 times?

What are we "doing"?

You are am exemplary moderator for not giving a shit about anyone who might want to make a serious reply.

How come you don't question his attacks on me?

I'll tell you why...you're an asshole just like him

And you're so stupid and clueless that he has you fighting his battle and he hasn't been here in 15 replies. :badgrin: Idiot!

Since you've spent the last 4 pages of this thread alternating between obscene smilies and lame attempts to take the "high ground", it doesn't take much "smarts" to see what a fool you're making of yourself.

What are we "doing"?
Worry about yourself, Lib.

He keeps brigning it up b/c that is a classical gay technique.

They keeping throwing their sexuality in our faces IE we're here we're queer get used to it, then complain if anyone calls them gay, and suggest that we should mind our business about them being gay.

sad really

Total meltdown

600full-ice-age%3A-the-meltdown-poster.jpg

So cool.

What are we "doing"?

He keeps brigning it up b/c that is a classical gay technique.

They keeping throwing their sexuality in our faces IE we're here we're queer get used to it, then complain if anyone calls them gay, and suggest that we should mind our business about them being gay.

sad really

You are without a doubt the lamest..he's gay, he's gay, he' s gay..

..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I think you're the one with gay fixation.

Why should I? Personal attacks are both allowed, and staggeringly common on this message board.

If it makes you feel better to think of me as an asshole, feel free to do so.

And you're so stupid and clueless that he has you fighting his battle and he hasn't been here in 15 replies. :badgrin: Idiot!

You have a strange view as to what is going on here.

Mocking you isn't "fighting del's battle". It's just mocking you. Del doesn't have a monopoly on that.

Quit the denial Berrrrretta.

You're almost wearing his fucking underpants and are strutting it loud and proud.

Accept it. It's OK you love the dude.

Why should I? Personal attacks are both allowed, and staggeringly common on this message board.

If it makes you feel better to think of me as an asshole, feel free to do so.

You have a strange view as to what is going on here.

Mocking you isn't "fighting del's battle". It's just mocking you. Del doesn't have a monopoly on that.

"why are you letting them call me names you asshole"

:rofl: and we're the dumb ones?

Forum List

Back