Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Totally unrelated to the thread , but I have a question for you.

Is using the same avatar as another poster some odd internet mating ritual that I have never heard of? Are you figuratively picking the bugs out of Del's hair in an effort to win his sexiaul interest?

yes, yes, he is

it's funny, in a very sad, sick way

I also notice he's referenced my being a parent about 6 times over 2 threads . Must be some sort of jealousy thing over the fact that as a gay he will never know the joy of fatherhood.

Is using the same avatar as another poster some odd internet mating ritual that I have never heard of? Are you figuratively picking the bugs out of Del's hair in an effort to win his sexiaul interest?

yes, yes, he is

I also notice he's referenced my being a parent about 6 times over 2 threads . Must be some sort of jealousy thing over the fact that as a gay he will never know the joy of fatherhood.

Oh I did, did I. Report it and we shall see who mentioned his 8 year old...Start with post # 203

Last edited:
yes, yes, he is

Oh I did, did I. Report it and we shall see who mentioned his 8 year old...

you get more unhinged by the post, baretteboy

maybe it's the curse of the emu

:lmao:

yes, yes, he is

Just between you and me, I don't think he gays would have him.

Maybe that's why he's so angry.

Have you gone off your meds?

College records are not public information, that's the current law. There is no lie in what he said.

Rather than nitpick you should be curious especially as someone who likely voted for him..why he won't release them.

Have you ever heard ONE, JUST ONE liberal question why King Obama won't release his college records?

Can anybody provide me a link that would document where any previous president released his college records while he was still in office?

You really have no idea how stupid you look, do you?

I'm assuming that if he did, he's stop digging.

So the answer is pretty apparent.

Oh the dumbass moderator thinks he soooo smart.

Jackass.

Since you've spent the last 4 pages of this thread alternating between obscene smilies and lame attempts to take the "high ground", it doesn't take much "smarts" to see what a fool you're making of yourself.

You really have no idea how stupid you look, do you?

Jackass.

what the fuck does whether the Doctor is a moderator or not have to do with this thread? No one is making an issue of you being a gay and suggesting that you don't have a right to post what you want because of it are they?

Jackass.

Since you've spent the last 4 pages of this thread alternating between obscene smilies and lame attempts to take the "high ground", it doesn't take much "smarts" to see what a fool you're making of yourself.

Ask me if I care what you think? Likewise everyone can see what you 3 stooges are doing. Worry about yourself, Lib. They can also see what an asshole you are for inserting yourself in the way that you did....up del's ass.

Last edited:

Jackass.

what the fuck does whether the Doctor is a moderator or not have to do with this thread? No one is making an issue of you being a gay and suggesting that you don't have a right to post what you want because of it are they?

Why don't you fuck off dim bulb. You're replies are totally useless.

"You're gay" I'm rubber, you're glue" Hey idiot you aren't insulting me... but you are insulting gays that post here.

That's what an asshole you sound like.

Stop trying so hard for acceptance. You'll never be as good as del at this.

Last edited:

Jackass.

Ask me if I care what you think?
If you don't care what I think, why do you keep responding to me?
Likewise everyone can see what you 3 stooges are doing.
What are we "doing"?
Worry about yourself, Lib.
What should I be "worried" about?
They can also see what an asshole you are for inserting yourself in the way that you did....up del's ass.
None of us care about your crush on Del. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

Ask me if I care what you think?
If you don't care what I think, why do you keep responding to me?

What are we "doing"?
Worry about yourself, Lib.
What should I be "worried" about?
They can also see what an asshole you are for inserting yourself in the way that you did....up del's ass.
None of us care about your crush on Del. I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

Another burnt out bulb thinking by calling me gay that somehow I'll run away.

Running is what del does.

What you do is frankly lame.

Maybe del can train you.

Forum List

Back