Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Totally unrelated to the thread , but I have a question for you.

Is using the same avatar as another poster some odd internet mating ritual that I have never heard of? Are you figuratively picking the bugs out of Del's hair in an effort to win his sexiaul interest?

Until you know what's behind it STFU doucehebag, mind your business and grow up as well. And stop cyber licking del's asshole.

On an unrelated issue, why are you using some else's avitar? Sort of a sexual thing?

How original is that the new line of attack imbecile?

Is using the same avatar as another poster some odd internet mating ritual that I have never heard of? Are you figuratively picking the bugs out of Del's hair in an effort to win his sexiaul interest?
lol. Isn't the hard-on he has for Del simply adorable?

Sadly, his unrequited love will have to remain on only his cheetos stained wiener, and no further.

:suck:
All that looks like to me is you wanting to do the nasty on del.

For which I send Del my complete sympathy, and to you, a hope you may at some point soon make it out of adolescence and find meaning in a real, true love in your life.

Godspeed, Speedo!

Until you know what's behind it STFU doucehebag, mind your business and grow up as well. And stop cyber licking del's asshole.

Oh, I'm fairly certain I know what's behind it, I have an 8 year old daughter, this little boy at school pulls her hair every day.

You are cyber pulling Del's hair.

lol. Isn't the hard-on he has for Del simply adorable?

Sadly, his unrequited love will have to remain on only his cheetos stained wiener, and no further.

All that looks like to me is you wanting to do the nasty on del.

For which I send Del my complete sympathy, and to you, a hope you may at some point soon make it out of adolescence and find meaning in a real, true love in your life.

Godspeed, Speedo!

Oh, I'm fairly certain I know what's behind it, I have an 8 year old daughter, this little boy at school pulls her hair every day.

You're a dumb fuck my condolences to your offspring.

On an unrelated issue, why are you using some else's avitar? Sort of a sexual thing? Are you in love with del? Not that there is anything wrong with your life style. I personally don't think its a choice, you were born that way.
True.

Why would barretboy care so much to make Del's long-time sig his?

It's obvious the adage "Imitation is the sincerest form of flatter" reigns supreme here.

Why he would deny it, I don't know. His yearnings are goddamn palpable.

On an unrelated issue, why are you using some else's avitar? Sort of a sexual thing? Are you in love with del? Not that there is anything wrong with your life style. I personally don't think its a choice, you were born that way.
I mean really, he has a point.

Why would barretboy care so much to make Del's long-time sig his?

It's obvious the adage "Imitation is the sincerest form of flatter" reigns supreme here.

Why he would deny it, I don't know. His yearnings are goddamn palpable.

:suck: BTW, it's called an avatar, moron

well, I give you credit for not making the classic "your dumb" mistake when attempting to insult another person's intelligence ; but you missed a comma.

That aside, making fun of your attraction to Del does not make a person dumb anyway.

well, I give you credit for not making the classic "your dumb" mistake when attempting to insult another person's intelligence ; but you missed a comma.

That aside, making fun of your attraction to Del does not make a person dumb anyway.

Are you this stupid and you're a parent? Making fun of something you know nothing about makes you a low info idiot!

Go sniff del's crack.

Sounds like you're the one that's pissed since del isn't giving you his attention.:clap2:

Forum List

Back