Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

Then I would suggest you tell your leftist comrades that they shouldn't bring up another forum to begin with.. or PROVE IT.

As I've already pointed out, bringing up another forum in itself is not against the rules - but "proving it" would be. That is the advice that I'm "telling my leftist comrades", as well as everyone else here.

You bring it up or anyone else and make CLAIMS , LIES about my posting history there then you damn well better be prepared to prove it. I'm sick of you lyingass liberals.

Why should anyone "be prepared to prove it"?

Welcome to the internet. People lie and make things up about other people all the time.

If I were you, I'd stop suggesting that others break the rules.

That one is totally worthless. He was the first dope I put on ignore. :)

Good idea...I may as well too now that I own him and his avatar.:badgrin:

You copied his avatar, have "I own del" as your custom user title, and now you're putting hi, on ignore.....you don't appear to be owning him....more like he's got your goat.

Carry on :lol:

the space in his head is quite comfortable, if you don't mind supplying your own oxygen.

As I've already pointed out, bringing up another forum in itself is not against the rules - but "proving it" would be. That is the advice that I'm "telling my leftist comrades", as well as everyone else here.

You bring it up or anyone else and make CLAIMS , LIES about my posting history there then you damn well better be prepared to prove it. I'm sick of you lyingass liberals.

Why should anyone "be prepared to prove it"?

Welcome to the internet. People lie and make things up about other people all the time.

If I were you, I'd stop suggesting that others break the rules.

Worry about yourself and coddling your leftists here.

:suck:
It will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm going out tonight.. I have to get going. I need time to research those names.
:rofl: :rofl:

LMFAO

I'm going to go back and copy paste your quote to Beretta about blowing his pretzel - for my signature!@!

:) Thanks! See ya later.
Be my guest, wench.

Just make sure you post the whole quote. It's not surprising you missed the word (or the concept) LOGIC:

"Too bad Sasquatch.

The reason you don't want me here is because I usually blow your pretzel logic to smithereens."

Oh really??? But bringing up another forum isn't??? I NEVER , EVER liked Bush.. Tiny, Liability, HailReagan, any here that was over there. KNOWS IT..

Bringing up another forum itself is NOT against the rules.

Linking to other forums, soliciting membership to other forums, or bringing drama from other forums is against the rules.

As a side not, I was (and still am) a member "over there" too.

Then go find my , "I LOVE BUSH" THREADS.. It's rather simple.. I have lots of friends still there.. YOU CAN'T FIND THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST.. there's a very personal reason why I DESPISE THAT MAN and have FOR YEARS.. One of your board administrators know how he personally affected my family.. NOW LINK it

tissue, tardette?

LMFAO

I'm going to go back and copy paste your quote to Beretta about blowing his pretzel - for my signature!@!

Be my guest, wench.

Just make sure you post the whole quote. It's not surprising you missed the word (or the concept) LOGIC:

"Too bad Sasquatch.

The reason you don't want me here is because I usually blow your pretzel logic to smithereens."

Bodey and Plasma both had up and have up a signature with me in it that's an abject lie.. You don't see me whining about it ANYWHERE, do ya?

Night Night :suck::boohoo:

Then go find my , "I LOVE BUSH" THREADS.. It's rather simple.. I have lots of friends still there.. YOU CAN'T FIND THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST.. there's a very personal reason why I DESPISE THAT MAN and have FOR YEARS.. One of your board administrators know how he personally affected my family.. NOW LINK it

I don't care anywhere nearly enough to do so. And again:

It is against the rules of this board to link to other message boards.

Then I would suggest you tell your leftist comrades that they shouldn't bring up another forum to begin with.. or PROVE IT.

you brought it up, retard.

:lol:

LMFAO

Be my guest, wench.

"Too bad Sasquatch.

Bodey and Plasma both had up and have up a signature with me in it that's an abject lie.. You don't see me whining about it ANYWHERE, do ya?

You're whining about it right now.

By the way LGS - I've noticed that you haven't responded to my answer to your question before.

Come on Zombies.. NAME THE PRESIDENT's who NEVER released or were released by other means- college records??? WHICH ONES??

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren G. Harding
Calvin Cooliege
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
William Jefferson Clinton
Barack Obama

i wouldn't hold my breath

Be my guest, wench.

"Too bad Sasquatch.

You're whining about it right now.

What's wrong lefty?? Got burnt? It shows :) Enjoy.

By the way LGS - I've noticed that you haven't responded to my answer to your question before.

George Washington
John Adams
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
John Quincy Adams
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James Polk
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan
Abraham Lincoln
Ulysses S. Grant
Rutherford B. Hayes
James Garfield
Chester A. Arthur
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren G. Harding
Calvin Cooliege
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
William Jefferson Clinton
Barack Obama

It will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm going out tonight.. I have to get going. I need time to research those names.

yeah, i'm sure you'll get right on it, cumflinger :lmao:

we'll miss you

Ah, so you can snip a quote a make it a sig here.

I see.

Lady Gun Slinger: ""I LOVE BUSH"

Would that work?

Heck, I have a goldmine of quotes I could use for what LGS has said - I mean if we can snip off sentences like that.

Mod: direction, please?

LMFAO

Be my guest, wench.

"Too bad Sasquatch.

she obviously owns you, much like baretteboy owns me.

Wow, just wow. This may be the most moronic thread ever. But it would be an excellent platform for Republicans to run on.

Forum List

Back