Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

:suck:

LMFAO

I'm going to go back and copy paste your quote to Beretta about blowing his pretzel - for my signature!@!

:) Thanks! See ya later.
Be my guest, wench.

Just make sure you post the whole quote. It's not surprising you missed the word (or the concept) LOGIC:

"Too bad Sasquatch.

The reason you don't want me here is because I usually blow your pretzel logic to smithereens."

she obviously owns you, much like baretteboy owns me.
:lol: Ownage. It's not just a job, it's a full tard adventure.

why do you want to allow crazy people to buy guns?

Stay on target Retard. Should Obama's student record also be published?

Why do you keep comparing medical records and educational records which are private by law with gun registration which is not.

The OBVIOUS solution for what angers you is to try to get the law changed so that gun registration is private as well instead of arguing like an idiot that because one thing is public and people use that other people should be able to access things that are by law private.

The left's hypocrisy is stunning as usual. Favorite anti-gun senator Ted Kennedy's civilian privately paid bodyguard was arrested trying to enter the Senate Office building with a pair of concealed (illegal in D.C.) fully automatic weapons. Teddy got him off the hook. The current A.G. is up to his ass in a converup regarding the shipment of about 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. The death tally so far is estimated at about 400 Mexican civilians and one US Border Patrol Officer. The left doesn't give a damn.

don't worry

they'll fall asleep before they figure out how.
Or find each other puking when they get to the stinky parts.

Totally unrelated to the thread , but I have a question for you.

Is using the same avatar as another poster some odd internet mating ritual that I have never heard of? Are you figuratively picking the bugs out of Del's hair in an effort to win his sexiaul interest?

Is using the same avatar as another poster some odd internet mating ritual that I have never heard of? Are you figuratively picking the bugs out of Del's hair in an effort to win his sexiaul interest?

Until you know what's behind it STFU doucehebag, mind your business and grow up as well. And stop cyber licking del's asshole.

lol. Isn't the hard-on he has for Del simply adorable?

Sadly, his unrequited love will have to remain on only his cheetos stained wiener, and no further.

lol. Isn't the hard-on he has for Del simply adorable?

Sadly, his unrequited love will have to remain on only his cheetos stained wiener, and no further.

Until you know what's behind it STFU doucehebag, mind your business and grow up as well. And stop cyber licking del's asshole.

On an unrelated issue, why are you using some else's avitar? Sort of a sexual thing? Are you in love with del? Not that there is anything wrong with your life style. I personally don't think its a choice, you were born that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back