Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

How come you don't question his attacks on me?

Why should I? Personal attacks are both allowed, and staggeringly common on this message board.

If it makes you feel better to think of me as an asshole, feel free to do so.

And you're so stupid and clueless that he has you fighting his battle and he hasn't been here in 15 replies. :badgrin: Idiot!

You have a strange view as to what is going on here.

Mocking you isn't "fighting del's battle". It's just mocking you. Del doesn't have a monopoly on that.

"why are you letting them call me names you asshole"

:rofl: and we're the dumb ones?

Take things out of context much?

HINT: Others can see that you did, dope.

Did del accept you into his training class yet?

You three idiots and no doubt the other moron RW who attacks people that have him on ignore are starting to bore me.

Knock yourselves out.

When you have some new material and del gives you permission to use it...feel free to.

20 fellatio emoticons in a row.

Show of hands. Who here thinks he's hung up on Del?

Maybe we need a poll thread.

Last edited:

Yes 23 times you've been down on your knees just as you were way back at the start of the thread you now ruined.

You must really think others here are as ignorant as you 3 stooges and that they can't see who is doing all the talking..it ain't me.

Like you said all I did was post icons...you can take your foot out of your mouth now.

Bye.

Last edited:

Yes 23 times you've been down on your knees just as you were way back at the start of the thread you now ruined.

You must really think others here are as ignorant as you 3 stooges and that they can't see who is doing all the talking..it ain't me.

Like you said all I did was post icons...you can take your foot out of your mouth now.

Bye.

This thread is far from "ruined".

Dude.

How much more could you advertise it? lol

Nice try pretzel nibbler...anyone that needs to know can go back and see how LGS humiliated you with that and you admitted to pole smoking.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
I'm gay, you fucktard,. and LGS doesn't understand the difference between pretzel (which I am assuming she thinks is your dick, to her lol) and "pretzel logic."

It's the difference between the meaning of the word lightning and lightning bug.

Of which, we have all seen, the bug has driven been up your ass.

Last edited:
Dude.

Nice try pretzel nibbler...anyone that needs to know can go back and see how LGS humiliated you with that and you admitted to pole smoking.

I'm gay, you fucktard,. and LGS doesn't understand the difference between pretzel (which I am assuming she thinks is your dick, to her lol) and "pretzel logic."

It's the difference between the meaning of the word lightning and lightning bug.

Of which, we have all seen the bug has driven been up your ass.

Your problem, not mine. Deal with it!

Whine much. :badgrin:

You gonna cry next? Tissue?

No wonder you're obsessed with men's and del's ass.

I'm pretty sure del doesn't have your "affliction".

The idiot has to explain....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:

I'm a woman, you idiot.

Dude.

Now if you'll excuse me..I'm going to get ready to watch the Green Bay Packers...you can get ready to watch the Fudge Packers....:razz:

I'm a woman, you idiot.

Not much of one..obviously, Spike...or is it Rachel? :tongue:

Last edited:

Now if you'll excuse me..I'm going to get ready to watch the Green Bay Packers...you can get ready to watch the Fudge Packers....:razz:

no one here is interested in your home videos you fucking sicko

Forum List

Back