Ok to Violate Gun Owners privacy, does the same apply to Obama student records?

I ask again.... Can ANYONE provide a credible, object source of information that would show where ANY prior president EVER voluntarily authorized the release of his college transcrpts while he was still in office?

I am amused that no one from the right has the courage to answer this question.

Notice how all of the Zombies ooze out of their Obama tombs in order to make excuses or throw out strawmans? LOL

He is an excuse...a piss-poor one for a President. But we're stuck with him thanks to the low info voters we have like some of the posters here.

Why don't you stop with the lies?? Maybe because you can't win with the truth?? Republicans have lost the last two presidential elections because they are hampered by the likes of people like you. Americans like President Obama and you all need to face it.

Because he and many others on the right would have little or nothing to post.

Why the double standard????

The 2 are not even comparable. Gun owners who are minding their business having their addresses published in a Paper is not even in the same ball park as asking a President to let us know how he did in school lol.

Privacy goes out the door when you ask to run the country.

Last edited:

The 2 are not even comparable. Gun owners who are minding their business having their addresses published in a Paper is not even in the same ball park as asking a President to let us know how he did in school lol.

I agree about the presidents privacy.

We should make a law requiring presidents release all college transcripts and 10 years worth of tax returns.

I ask again.... Can ANYONE provide a credible, object source of information that would show where ANY prior president EVER voluntarily authorized the release of his college transcrpts while he was still in office?

College Transcripts of George W. Bush Show C Average | Edu in ...
College Transcripts of George W. Bush Show C Average | Edu in Review Blog
But at least he’s been up front about his college record, ... George W. Bush has openly released his ... Law School. He had to be in the top 10% of his ...

But at least he’s been up front about his college record, ... George W. Bush has openly released his ... Law School. He had to be in the top 10% of his ...

George W. Bush never released his college records - they were LEAKED. See earlier post...

Try again....Bush never voluntarily released his college records

Someone got ahold of them and posted them

We should make a law requiring presidents release all college transcripts and 10 years worth of tax returns.

Why?

How are 40 year old college records relevant?

Why?

People want to know what kind of student the president was. It was all kinds of hoopla that GW was a terrible student.

There are NO education requirements to be president. Hence, Obama's college records are irrelevant.

However, gun registrations are a matter of public record.

Americans Want Stricter Gun Laws, Still Oppose Bans

Gallup finds 58% of Americans in favor of strengthening the laws covering the sale of firearms, up from 43% in 2011

Current support for stricter gun laws is the highest Gallup has measured since January 2004, but still not nearly as high as it was in the 1990s.

Your source.

After the last election there isn't a poll I will ever believe again.

There were plenty of believable polls. It's not on them if you chose to believe ones that were wrong.

Why?

People want to know what kind of student the president was. It was all kinds of hoopla that GW was a terrible student.

Isn't 40 years of work experience more relevant than how you did on exams as a teenager?

So... Does everyone, therefore, admit that no prior president has ever voluntarily released his college transcripts either before or during his presidency?

Oh... And Bush went to Harvard Business School... Obama went to Harvard LAW School.

George W. Bush never released his college records - they were LEAKED. See earlier post...

See:
In fact, George W. Bush has openly released his Yale University undergraduate transcript.
I proved my point.

Forum List

Back