OK White People....

Finding the negro unlocked the answers of human evolution
True. You guys had no idea you were human until Blacks came to educate you. I hear you thought you were pure neanderthal.
Physically us whites have evolved. We are shorter to fit in airplane seats. We have less muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat. It’s true look it up.

We have smaller penis’ which is no big deal because we can’t see them anyways. Being fat means successful.

We are smarter. Look at our national debt and government

We are slower because the human heart only has so many beats and we want to slow the beats down. Trump really believes this.

Anyone who would degrade themselves like this to appease a piece of shit like Asslips deserves the gas chamber.
Adolph is that you?

You must have been seriously triggered not to know I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. Cant you read the OP?
You are so full of shit
Heres how I see it. I grew up in a poor all black neighborhood. Luckily I got out because there’s not a lot of economic opportunities like there are where we grew up. I moved to a white neighborhood and fit in because I’m white with a long Greek name. You con whites take the economic opportunity thats around you for granted because you’re ignorant.

The fact so many of us first generation immigrants and blacks Mexicans and Muslims are doing better than you are. It’s killing you whites.

It’s why trump won. Waaah! Blue collar whites are deplorable
You cuck whites can't even fathom how pathetic you are. You will always be glorified urban hicks.

Deplorable non-whites aren't really doing any better.
I looked up the meaning of a cuck white. So you think I’m a traitor to the white race? You think because you need me to add to your numbers that I’ll want to be in the club so bad I’ll forget there was a time when I wasn’t white enough?

It’s the old saying first they went after the jews and I said nothing because I wasn’t a Jew. I’d rather have diversity than your way

I told my Greek dad don’t be mad if you bring your kids to America and they become Americans.

Just not Americans like you
Greeks were always white, idiot.

That is why Greeks were here when only white people could immigrate and become a citizen of this country. Same with the Irish, Italians and Slavs.

Your "diversity" has already thrown you out of their "club" btw. They did that in the 70s.
Greeks thought whites were savages. We know you need Greeks to be white but if you read what they themselves said, they knew you whites were wild animals.
They didn't understand genetics, dumbass.

To them the world consisted of blacks and Arabs that they barely ever interacted with, Orientals that they only heard about, and other Europeans that they actually encountered all the time. Naturally the ethnic divisions played a bigger role than racial divisions because race was never actually the factor for them that it is to us.

Greeks thought whites were savages. We know you need Greeks to be white but if you read what they themselves said, they knew you whites were wild animals.
Yet there they are, undisputed leaders of the animal kingdom.
Key word being animal. Thank goodness I am a hue-man.
Sorry buddy humans are animals. Look at the violence in the inner cities.
You may be an animal but I dont attract hair lice like you do.
It is a bitch having hair that is not exactly like someone else's, but you wouldn't know that.
Since I am bald youre right I wouldnt know that. However, I do know you have thin lips and you smell like a wet dog just like most monkey breeds.

We just like you racists right we’re you are, online and anonymous. You live among us and have to pretend to be cordial and you white Super it’s are harmless so long as I don’t try to break into your house

What is this incomprehensible drivel?
I don’t know one openly racist person. Take that back. My cousin. He has tattoos of people hanging from trees on his calves.

That’s what happens when a Greek woman falls in love with a white idiot and then her daughter has a baby with a Texan. You get poor white trash. Uneducated Americans. What does he say? Valhalla? Ridiculous

You guys are still underground where I live

Heres how I see it. I grew up in a poor all black neighborhood. Luckily I got out because there’s not a lot of economic opportunities like there are where we grew up. I moved to a white neighborhood and fit in because I’m white with a long Greek name. You con whites take the economic opportunity thats around you for granted because you’re ignorant.

The fact so many of us first generation immigrants and blacks Mexicans and Muslims are doing better than you are. It’s killing you whites.

You cuck whites can't even fathom how pathetic you are. You will always be glorified urban hicks.

I looked up the meaning of a cuck white. So you think I’m a traitor to the white race? You think because you need me to add to your numbers that I’ll want to be in the club so bad I’ll forget there was a time when I wasn’t white enough?

It’s the old saying first they went after the jews and I said nothing because I wasn’t a Jew. I’d rather have diversity than your way

I told my Greek dad don’t be mad if you bring your kids to America and they become Americans.

Greeks were always white, idiot.

That is why Greeks were here when only white people could immigrate and become a citizen of this country. Same with the Irish, Italians and Slavs.

Your "diversity" has already thrown you out of their "club" btw. They did that in the 70s.
They didn't understand genetics, dumbass.

To them the world consisted of blacks and Arabs that they barely ever interacted with, Orientals that they only heard about, and other Europeans that they actually encountered all the time. Naturally the ethnic divisions played a bigger role than racial divisions because race was never actually the factor for them that it is to us.
You sound like most white monkey idiots. The Greeks studied with Blacks in Egypt. Thats why Herodotus and Aristotle both specifically described Egyptians as Black.

And that narritive is driving you people

That "narritive" as you put it, is the inevitable outcome of mass immigration. No more blonde hair or blue eyes. It's pathetic, people are more upset about some stupid fish going extinct than the gradual decimation of white people.

True. You guys had no idea you were human until Blacks came to educate you. I hear you thought you were pure neanderthal.
Physically us whites have evolved. We are shorter to fit in airplane seats. We have less muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat. It’s true look it up.

We have smaller penis’ which is no big deal because we can’t see them anyways. Being fat means successful.

We are slower because the human heart only has so many beats and we want to slow the beats down. Trump really believes this.
YOU believe this because you are a typical lackey of black supremacists like Asclepias.

YOU believe this because you are a typical lackey of black supremacists like Asclepias.
Lots of white women definitely believe you have a smaller penis. :rolleyes:

Anyone who would degrade themselves like this to appease a piece of shit like Asslips deserves the gas chamber.
I’d rather live next to a nice black person than people like you white supreme

people are more upset about some stupid fish going extinct than the gradual decimation of white people

you can't be serious
black-man-laughing-gif-2.gif

I’ll argue with him too so I’m about as fair and balanced as you can get. Whatever you white racists are here suggesting, yes I’m on his side.

What is he saying that’s wrong?

And all of them are wrong.

Unfortunately for you guys, there isn't really a foundation for the myth. You are only getting the white women who are worthless physically or psychologically.

I’ll argue with him too so I’m about as fair and balanced as you can get. Whatever you white racists are here suggesting, yes I’m on his side.

He is literally never right about anything.

He has all the knowledge of a high school dropout.

You must have been seriously triggered not to know I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. Cant you read the OP?
You are so full of shit

Diversity is code for less white people. A diverse population is brown, brown, brown. The exact opposite of true diversity.
Because really who cares? In 150 years this country will be populated with all new people. The only kinds of people I don’t want to have more of is Muslims. I think that will be a major problem. But the rest of us get along just fine. If his daughter marries a black American in 150 years his great grandson will be a darker human. So freakin what?

That "narritive" as you put it, is the inevitable outcome of mass immigration. No more blonde hair or blue eyes. It's pathetic, people are more upset about some stupid fish going extinct than the gradual decimation of white people.
Blond hair and blue eyes are recessive traits. Lots of white people dont have blonde hair and blue eyes.

He is literally never right about anything.

He has all the knowledge of a high school dropout.
Stop whining monkey. Go see Black Panther.

Unfortunately for you guys, there isn't really a foundation for the myth. You are only getting the white women who are worthless physically or psychologically.
All of them cant be wrong. Besides there is a reason you are insecure about your tiny little member.

We just like you racists right we’re you are, online and anonymous. You live among us and have to pretend to be cordial and you white Super it’s are harmless so long as I don’t try to break into your house

What is this incomprehensible drivel?
I don’t know one openly racist person. Take that back. My cousin. He has tattoos of people hanging from trees on his calves.

That’s what happens when a Greek woman falls in love with a white idiot and then her daughter has a baby with a Texan. You get poor white trash. Uneducated Americans. What does he say? Valhalla? Ridiculous

You guys are still underground where I live
Did you ever stop to think that you literally couldn't recognize one of "us" if we came up close to you and openly spouted our beliefs to your face?

You aren't even the fifth sharpest tool in the shed....

Because really who cares? In 150 years this country will be populated with all new people. The only kinds of people I don’t want to have more of is Muslims. I think that will be a major problem. But the rest of us get along just fine. If his daughter marries a black American in 150 years his great grandson will be a darker human. So freakin what?

You are very short sighted if you don't care what happens after you die. If our ancestors thought the way you did, we never would have made it out of the caves.

Well isn’t it true blacks are getting jobs over whites because of affirmative action? No wonder white women are going with them over you.

Didn’t trump say black unemployment is at an all time low? So a big dick and a job? Daddy’s worst nightmare

Forum List

Back