OK White People....

We know for sure they taught white people it was safe to take baths during Moorish occupation..
Baths are good, but blacks showing the link between man and ape was way more important
Since Blacks are the first hue-mans it sounds like your teacher gave you some bad information. I mean look at you. You genetically attract hair lice just like a monkey.

And blacks have an excuse what’s ours?
What's their "excuse"?
There are no excuses. There are plenty of reasons though.
Whats the reasons?
Monkeys like you (except they have power) creating obstacles and giving white trash such as yourself white affirmative action.
There’s another example. Waaah blacks get jobs unfairly and that’s why I’m a white loser

Or...waaaah mexicans are coming here and doing jobs we won’t do

Or cry that Arabs come here and go on Medicaid and we struggle.

You poor pissed off whites need to blame trump. He’s in charge.

Oh you’re doing well and your happy? Doesn’t sound like it. Sounds like you’re blaming everyone but yourselves
In Tanks case he got beat up a lot by Black kids. Instead of studying harder he decided he wanted to work in a retirement home as head ass washer.

Last edited:
The Negros greatest contribution to science, was simply there appearance

Not you.

So sorry that you’ve been such a failure that you cling to your skin pigmentation for your self esteem.

That argument is such a cliche, such a cop-out. Might as well say: If you don't celebrate the white race being bred out of existence as a triumph for diversity, it means you're jealous. Jealous of other people's financial success and the sizes of their dicks.

Sorry to break it to you but not everyone is that shallow.

I'm afraid this "white devil" doesn't require permission from your arrogant, entitled, hateful, stupid, violent-crime-epidemic, sadistic, amoral, defective race of morons to do anything in life. Even if I wanted to see Black Panther (I've boycott Hollywood a year ago, so I don't), I would not need your oh-so-precious black-crybaby blessing to do so.
You must have been seriously triggered not to know I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. Cant you read the OP?
I just hope the movie helps the blacks to behave better
They will probably refrain from beating you up and taking your lunch money everyday because of this movie.
It would be great if this movie instilled an interest in science and technology in young brothers. Even lebron said the world doesn’t need more lebrons it needs more Neal degrease tyson
Lots of Blacks already have an interest in science and tech. Matter of fact I just got through volunteering for a program where kids from my hood were taught to code. I knew they were smart but I was amazed at how quickly they picked it up. They had the robot doing all kind tricks instead of just stop and turn left when the sensor sensed a barricade.

You are so full of shit
Heres how I see it. I grew up in a poor all black neighborhood. Luckily I got out because there’s not a lot of economic opportunities like there are where we grew up. I moved to a white neighborhood and fit in because I’m white with a long Greek name. You con whites take the economic opportunity thats around you for granted because you’re ignorant.

The fact so many of us first generation immigrants and blacks Mexicans and Muslims are doing better than you are. It’s killing you whites.

It’s why trump won. Waaah! Blue collar whites are deplorable
You cuck whites can't even fathom how pathetic you are. You will always be glorified urban hicks.

Deplorable non-whites aren't really doing any better.

shouldn't this thread be labelled for lib white whiners....not all whites
I said the other side of the pendulum. That means the opposite of your normal crybaby white con whiners.
like I said....its mis id'd.....btw Beck gave it a glowing review,,,,hope that doesn't ruin it for ya
I dont know who Beck is but I agree. It cant be ruined for me. I've already seen it multiple times. Funny thing is 3 out of the 4 times I saw it a white stranger was sitting next to me.
Glenn Beck
Never heard of him/her. I've heard of Glenn Close?
He is a political commentator and talk show host.
upload_2018-2-22_20-2-45.jpeg

I'm afraid this "white devil" doesn't require permission from your arrogant, entitled, hateful, stupid, violent-crime-epidemic, sadistic, amoral, defective race of morons to do anything in life. Even if I wanted to see Black Panther (I've boycott Hollywood a year ago, so I don't), I would not need your oh-so-precious black-crybaby blessing to do so.
You must have been seriously triggered not to know I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. Cant you read the OP?
They will probably refrain from beating you up and taking your lunch money everyday because of this movie.
It would be great if this movie instilled an interest in science and technology in young brothers. Even lebron said the world doesn’t need more lebrons it needs more Neal degrease tyson
Lots of Blacks already have an interest in science and tech. Matter of fact I just got through volunteering for a program where kids from my hood were taught to code. I knew they were smart but I was amazed at how quickly they picked it up. They had the robot doing all kind tricks instead of just stop and turn left when the sensor sensed a barricade.

You are so full of shit
Heres how I see it. I grew up in a poor all black neighborhood. Luckily I got out because there’s not a lot of economic opportunities like there are where we grew up. I moved to a white neighborhood and fit in because I’m white with a long Greek name. You con whites take the economic opportunity thats around you for granted because you’re ignorant.

The fact so many of us first generation immigrants and blacks Mexicans and Muslims are doing better than you are. It’s killing you whites.

It’s why trump won. Waaah! Blue collar whites are deplorable
You cuck whites can't even fathom how pathetic you are. You will always be glorified urban hicks.

Deplorable non-whites aren't really doing any better.

Little do they realize, their precious POC hate them just as much as they hate you and me. No matter how hard they virtue signal online, nothing will ever change the fact that they are just white boys.

The Negros greatest contribution to science, was simply there appearance
True. When we appeared we begin building a foundation of scientific knowledge. 1000's of years later we found your ancestors and tried to share with them. They were too stupid and fell into the Dark Ages. We came back and reeducated them. We are some nice people.

Finding the negro unlocked the answers of human evolution

Forum List

Back