OK White People....

I just hope the movie helps the blacks to behave better
Now, if we could do something about dopey white mass murderers.
People are upset because the mass shootings are killing white kids, But no one cares about 17 black kids killed in a Chicago weekend
We do. We care. But often times those are gang members killing each other. At least black people can leave the ghetto. Where can we go? Can’t even send our kids to school. And blacks have an excuse what’s ours?
"Blacks have an excuse" for murder. Are you fucking high? :laugh:

They will probably refrain from beating you up and taking your lunch money everyday because of this movie.
It would be great if this movie instilled an interest in science and technology in young brothers. Even lebron said the world doesn’t need more lebrons it needs more Neal degrease tyson
Lots of Blacks already have an interest in science and tech. Matter of fact I just got through volunteering for a program where kids from my hood were taught to code. I knew they were smart but I was amazed at how quickly they picked it up. They had the robot doing all kind tricks instead of just stop and turn left when the sensor sensed a barricade.

Now, if we could do something about dopey white mass murderers.
People are upset because the mass shootings are killing white kids, But no one cares about 17 black kids killed in a Chicago weekend
We do. We care. But often times those are gang members killing each other. At least black people can leave the ghetto. Where can we go? Can’t even send our kids to school. And blacks have an excuse what’s ours?
"Blacks have an excuse" for murder. Are you fucking high? :laugh:
Actually yes I am.

I'm afraid this "white devil" doesn't require permission from your arrogant, entitled, hateful, stupid, violent-crime-epidemic, sadistic, amoral, defective race of morons to do anything in life. Even if I wanted to see Black Panther (I've boycott Hollywood a year ago, so I don't), I would not need your oh-so-precious black-crybaby blessing to do so.
You must have been seriously triggered not to know I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. Cant you read the OP?

He showed a lot of young men how an intelligent brother speaks
A "brother"?

Blacks lost the right to call other members of their race "brother" a loooong time ago. These feral kids will shoot each other for shoes or a phone.
You dont have the power to grant rights to anyone. You can barely take care of yourself. I call my Black men brothers. No monkey is going to keep me from doing that. Thats one of the messages in the movie too. Black unity. However thats something I have practiced for the longest.

Lots of Blacks already have an interest in science and tech. Matter of fact I just got through volunteering for a program where kids from my hood were taught to code. I knew they were smart but I was amazed at how quickly they picked it up. They had the robot doing all kind tricks instead of just stop and turn left when the sensor sensed a barricade.
Could you imagine how far ahead in science blacks would be today, if not for whites holding them back?

They will probably refrain from beating you up and taking your lunch money everyday because of this movie.
It would be great if this movie instilled an interest in science and technology in young brothers. Even lebron said the world doesn’t need more lebrons it needs more Neal degrease tyson

You are so full of shit

Could you imagine how far ahead in science blacks would be today, if not for whites holding them back?
Could you imagine how far back whites would be if Blacks hadnt educated them?

I'm afraid this "white devil" doesn't require permission from your arrogant, entitled, hateful, stupid, violent-crime-epidemic, sadistic, amoral, defective race of morons to do anything in life. Even if I wanted to see Black Panther (I've boycott Hollywood a year ago, so I don't), I would not need your oh-so-precious black-crybaby blessing to do so.
You must have been seriously triggered not to know I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. Cant you read the OP?

You are so full of shit
Heres how I see it. I grew up in a poor all black neighborhood. Luckily I got out because there’s not a lot of economic opportunities like there are where we grew up. I moved to a white neighborhood and fit in because I’m white with a long Greek name. You con whites take the economic opportunity thats around you for granted because you’re ignorant.

The fact so many of us first generation immigrants and blacks Mexicans and Muslims are doing better than you are. It’s killing you whites.

It’s why trump won. Waaah! Blue collar whites are deplorable

And blacks have an excuse what’s ours?
What's their "excuse"?
There are no excuses. There are plenty of reasons though.
Whats the reasons?
Monkeys like you (except they have power) creating obstacles and giving white trash such as yourself white affirmative action.
There’s another example. Waaah blacks get jobs unfairly and that’s why I’m a white loser

Or...waaaah mexicans are coming here and doing jobs we won’t do

Or cry that Arabs come here and go on Medicaid and we struggle.

You poor pissed off whites need to blame trump. He’s in charge.

Oh you’re doing well and your happy? Doesn’t sound like it. Sounds like you’re blaming everyone but yourselves

Forum List

Back