OK White People....

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

I avoided the first week because I didn't want to have the movie disrupted by blacks viewers all fired up over the black empowerment they were led to feel.

It has nothing to do with your feelings.

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.

I avoided the first week because I didn't want to have the movie disrupted by blacks viewers all fired up over the black empowerment they were led to feel.

It has nothing to do with your feelings.
I would hope not since I wasnt talking to you. You must be illiterate or you didnt read the OP.

Yes and no one cares if you care or do not care.

People will see it or won;t however they like.

I might see it some time from now if it is on netflix or maybe on my firestick but it will be w ways off.

If I wanted to go see it I would regardless of what some douchebag says.
Yes white people care. I have been asked the same question by 2 white people now. Thats the main reason I started this thread. It may help some white person that is unsure and respectful.
No they really do not.

I might see it some time from now if it is on netflix or maybe on my firestick but it will be w ways off.

Yes white people care. I have been asked the same question by 2 white people now. Thats the main reason I started this thread. It may help some white person that is unsure and respectful.
No they really do not.
If they didnt why did they ask me if it was ok?

Is it like coming to America?

shouldn't this thread be labelled for lib white whiners....not all whites
I said the other side of the pendulum. That means the opposite of your normal crybaby white con whiners.
like I said....its mis id'd.....btw Beck gave it a glowing review,,,,hope that doesn't ruin it for ya
I dont know who Beck is but I agree. It cant be ruined for me. I've already seen it multiple times. Funny thing is 3 out of the 4 times I saw it a white stranger was sitting next to me.

Doesn't seem to be a problem around here. EVERYBODY'S going to see it.

I will go to a movie I want to see and won’t worry about anyone giving me permission to see it.

I find it totally funny that some idiot thinks he grants permission for others to see it. What an ego and fool that would think they grant any kind of permission.

I heard it was well made, I haven’t been to a Marvel movie for a couple years, I just watch them on my Kodi box for free. Beats the hell out of going to the theater.

No they really do not.
If they didnt why did they ask me if it was ok?
The SJW movement is cowing some white people into thinking they don't belong where blacks are or even on the planet. Some Americans seem to go thru these populous phases. I hope this is a short one because a lot of people are being duped.

Last edited:
I'm not going to see it because the character does not interest me

shouldn't this thread be labelled for lib white whiners....not all whites
I said the other side of the pendulum. That means the opposite of your normal crybaby white con whiners.
like I said....its mis id'd.....btw Beck gave it a glowing review,,,,hope that doesn't ruin it for ya
I dont know who Beck is but I agree. It cant be ruined for me. I've already seen it multiple times. Funny thing is 3 out of the 4 times I saw it a white stranger was sitting next to me.

Doesn't seem to be a problem around here. EVERYBODY'S going to see it.

I will go to a movie I want to see and won’t worry about anyone giving me permission to see it.

I find it totally funny that some idiot thinks he grants permission for others to see it. What an ego and fool that would think they grant any kind of permission.
I give you permission to feel this way

Not at all. There are some really funny moments but its definitely a super hero movie. The difference is that its rooted in Black and African culture.

"I laughed. I cried. I cheered."
-Denzel Washington

I'm not going to see it because the character does not interest me
I dont think the character cares if you see it or not. I understand though. There are tons of characters that dont interest me.

Why would anyone besides a Negro want to see a Negro fantasy flick ???

Not at all. There are some really funny moments but its definitely a super hero movie. The difference is that its rooted in Black and African culture.

"I laughed. I cried. I cheered."
-Denzel Washington
Newsflash ... Denzel Washington is a Negro.

Forum List

Back